Why are fillers always better than implants?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I think jaw implants are cope tbh. Fillers last 2 years and I've never seen a jaw implant result that mogs. Meanwhile there's dozens of great jaw filler results on IG and this forum. The issue is that any doctor can do fillers, whereas when you get implants you're stuck with the handful of aspie retards who have no eye for aesthetics and just chuck a giant piece of silicone around your mandible. Problem is there's no good filler docs in the US or Russia so I would need to fly somewhere else for it.

Jaw

• +1
Reactions: amsterdammer, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23017 and 4 others
Fillers and implants are both cope

Bone graft, fat graft, jaw surgery will give the most harmonious results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 23017 and 5 others
Fillers and implants are both cope

Bone graft, fat graft, jaw surgery will give the most harmonious results.
bone graft and fat graft for a wider jaw? fuck is u on about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
if you don't have a wide jaw you theren't meant to have a wide jaw

you will always look like a weird cuck with your small neck and unporportionate face if you get filler or implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Dystopian and Deleted member 23554

you will always look like a weird cuck with your small neck and unporportionate face if you get filler or implants
Feel like neck width is something you can improve up on with actually not that much effort.

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 23554 and Prince88
This sculpted result won’t last 2 months. There are nice instant filler results, but in the end they will make you look bloated and fatter. It’s unstable liquid that is free to flatten out and get squished through your tissue (and it definitely will.)

Jaw implants usually look bad because they are not designed by any professional who actually knows about what translates to aesthetics.

There are many hidden secrets in implant design and the engineers at the big companies aren’t motivated to realize them let alone have time to think about them in a 2 hour design session.

Recent case I designed:
DB96FA82 1F4A 4240 BD86 AEE0DED73C1C
3E3F3BD1 0340 4629 A673 F0F1D6C8F9FF

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, MEGA CHAD, RAITEIII and 7 others
This sculpted result won’t last 2 months. There are nice instant filler results, but in the end they will make you look bloated and fatter. It’s unstable liquid that is free to flatten out and get squished through your tissue (and it definitely will.)

Jaw implants usually look bad because they are not designed by any professional who actually knows about what translates to aesthetics.

There are many hidden secrets in implant design and the engineers at the big companies aren’t motivated to realize them let alone have time to think about them in a 2 hour design session.

Recent case I designed:
View attachment 2012346View attachment 2012347
Do you have examples of good jaw angle implant designs? After I get my scans could you design me one or do you charge for your designs?

Do you have examples of good jaw angle implant designs? After I get my scans could you design me one or do you charge for your designs?
Yes I do I can show privately on zoom
Yes I can design and yes of course I charge.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, currylightskin, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person

Recent case I designed:
What is your background, i.e. how did you get into this? How many people have you designed implants for who actually had them implanted?

Recent case I designed:
you can get it dissolved in a few minutee bloating sounds cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, agoostis and beypazarisoda0
you can get it dissolved in a few minutee bloating sounds cope tbh
The cope is the other way around and a lot of plastic surgeons are coming out about it recently.

What is your background, i.e. how did you get into this? How many people have you designed implants for who actually had them implanted?
Wanted to get experience collabing with syndrome reconstruction and make connections with craniofacial surgeons + Years of experience in aesthetics since the lookism days so I can easily do aesthetic too.

Several dozen cases. Implants & osteotomies of all kinds.

You can see some cases I have posted on Instagram: @unicorn.CMF it’s not nearly all of it. I can show other cases on zoom in private.

28E81AAA F96C 4C07 A239 C505BA7335C3
75DC5ECE B19E 47B5 97F8 1A7F103D4B44
D1D2CAAF 88F6 4957 91CE C7DCF0FD8151
8080C797 2E85 4DAB 90E6 12829ADBE4E6

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, currylightskin, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
Wanted to get experience collabing with syndrome reconstruction and make connections with craniofacial surgeons + Years of experience in aesthetics since the lookism days so I can easily do aesthetic too.
But do you have a background in art or design or something? Did you go to school for this? Or did you just start doing 3D modeling as a hobby? Just curious.

But do you have a background in art or design or something? Did you go to school for this? Or did you just start doing 3D modeling as a hobby? Just curious.
Yes going to medical school and did chemistry degree before. Enough math to understand and learn the engineering analysis involved. It falls more in engineering especially with implants and custom plates that need structural optimization. Art or Design isn’t enough to do this, and neither is thinking you know a lot about aesthetics or looksmax as some forum narcs have thought.

(I have seen a few cases of giga autists designing their own implants and taking them to some 3rd world doctor because they either had a background in product design or they thought they knew a lot from these forums. Turned out badly for them. One is on this forum and has a thread “cosmetic surgeries will ruin your life” or something like that. And another 2 that came to me in the end.)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, OnlyWs, RAITEIII and 2 others
The cope is the other way around and a lot of plastic surgeons are coming out about it recently.
asking out of curiosity. even if you get bloated you can get them dissolved in a get minutes so whats the problem?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and agoostis
asking out of curiosity. even if you get bloated you can get them dissolved in a get minutes so whats the problem?
They get encapsulated and what you’re saying is a fantasy making it seem so easy to find the exact location of the filler. After so much they have also stretched the skin.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 23554
They get encapsulated and what you’re saying is a fantasy making it seem so easy to find the exact location of the filler. After so much they have also stretched the skin.
Do you have any opinions on these:

Custom made, avoiding too much zygo wideness purposely due to mandible width/mouth size. Aiming for undereye support/decrease in dark circles and positive orbital vector. Will also be paired with paranasals.

Recent case I designed:

As always, you are 100% right.
Just found the filler patient's IG, look at how uncanny he looks in motion after the fillers:

Before in motion:

You are a saint, thanks for doing what you do.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax

nature punishes the ones who fight against it

Fillers will end up fuckery after a few yrs avoid

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
While the permanence of implants stresses people out when compared to the temporary aspect of fillers, you can also see it the other way around: fillers are impermanent and therefore don’t allow you to looksmax and move on. You will always be reverting back to the looksmax phase because you’ll have to keep scheduling appointments, paying for it, hoping it’s as good as last time, that nothing will go wrong this time, that the person you go to still does it and doesn’t retire or move, so on.

• +1
Reactions: 444
I think a bit of chin filler can go a long way but yeah mass amounts of filler in the mandible and zygos will look terrible after a while

Recent case I designed:
You certainly look like you know your business, could kindly I PM you for something?

Recent case I designed:
Do you think brow ridge and zygo implant will look good heard trying forward growth look with implants will look bad ?

Aren't there tools to analyse the location? Secondly, the stretched skin it depends on the amount of augmentation and having lasers to keep skin at top quality. You could also have a modest face lift after years.
I am not sure how permanent fillers compare to the average ones during the timeline.

In my view, I would not recommend anyone to jump on implants straight away. Because of more unpredictable outcome in the sense that you have never seen what your face looks like with augmentation in real life. And the fact that it's risky as if it doesn't look good you're royally fucked for a while. Leaving also stretched skin and mentally taxing for people who care about looks as much as us.

Fillers are not meant to create something that was never there. But it can enhance what you have. I've seen male models pictures throughout the years and I've noticed changes in bone size. They did that, they enhanced what they already had in a predictable way.
People need to considerate what they have and what they need.

If you have the money I'd check fillers first and then implants. But good looking people probably don't need something as drastic most of the time and rather little touch ups here and there.

• +1
Reactions: amsterdammer
I am mirin the chemistry degree. You have never gotten involved into that type of threads here lol. Cheers and thanks for contributions...

Do you think brow ridge and zygo implant will look good heard trying forward growth look with implants will look bad ?
Yes you can successfully augment above and below the eyes with good aesthetic results I have examples of it looking natural, from my own designs.

Yes you can successfully augment above and below the eyes with good aesthetic results I have examples of it looking natural, from my own designs.
Can you pm me the results brother

Can you augment supraorbital, brow ridge, forehead past the hairline all with the same implant? I feel like my forehead is too sloped and too short and makes me look weird. And what do you think about temple implants?

As always, you are 100% right.
Just found the filler patient's IG, look at how uncanny he looks in motion after the fillers:

Before in motion:

You are a saint, thanks for doing what you do.

thanks for sharing dam he looks absolute shit. i wonder how many other filler before and afters are frauded like this one. probably most like with most cosmetics they are mostly scammers

Recent case I designed:
As someone who had fillers I disagree with you

The problem is, people exaggerate in fillers. They want life changing results, and the exaggeration make it sounds uncanny. But in small amounts as touch up in a way that people don’t realize you did can make a boost in appeal in a very non invasive way (although of course nothing that will be massive improvement)

And it lasts much more than 2 months. With me lasted more like 2 years, and the face is not bloated at all afterwards, the body reabsorb most of it

Not mentioned here, but as an obvservarion, the migration problem also only happens if it’s bad applied and if in very big quantity (due to pressure it migrates), in a modest Quantity it stays until get absorbed. Btw the migration is more as a problem in lip fillers, other areas are much safer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese