Why do people advocate to go for jaw implants rather than fillers when fillers give you better results than implants

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Fillers give you a much more chiseled look than implants and in most cases of jaw implants you don't even get a sharp jawline and there is barely any difference the only drawback of filler is that it is temporary

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, crimclown63 and Deleted member 24444
Only good for chin
Jaw filler 05

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 21044, looksforlife and 5 others
because most people here have no experience with either of these

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Artemis
Because under 100% ideal circumstances implants mog filler since theyre permanent

But in almost all cases you wont get 100% ideal circumstances, hence why filler is often the better choice

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
not sure if fillers can be sharp as implants in jaw angles...
wraparound implants can make you bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Just mew, bruhs

AlKUNtXz 400x400

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I'll get a jaw filler in summer and report...

But cheek filler went well... the ONLY TWO reasons you want an implant: fillers ARE EXPENSIVE and SOME modificaitons are impossible with the filler. IDK about the jaw, but filler cannot reproduce sharp contours in the cheekbone in people with the thick skin. Thats a fact, cause it failed for me.

However, if you are rich, and you do not give a shit about sharpness, want just size (i dont see why not, if you have such an aesthetics taste), then fillers is all you need, and doing an implant would be retarded tbh...

Newer, high viscosity fillers like Volux/Voluma can last fucking 2 years in some people... i have a very fast metabolism so unfortunately for me the results were very short-lived... :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1

But cheek filler went well... the ONLY TWO reasons you want an implant: fillers ARE EXPENSIVE and SOME modificaitons are impossible with the filler. IDK about the jaw, but filler cannot reproduce sharp contours in the cheekbone in people with the thick skin. Thats a fact, cause it failed for me.

However, if you are rich, and you do not give a shit about sharpness, want just size (i dont see why not, if you have such an aesthetics taste), then fillers is all you need, and doing an implant would be retarded tbh...
Do you have experience with chin fillers bhai?

Do you have experience with chin fillers bhai?
A little. I did not use it for shape change, but i have a slightly asymmetric chin, so i used 1ml Volux for it: to smooth the asymmetry, and also make the chin wider.

Unfortunately, the 1ml was not even close enough... the results were... unnoticeable after the swelling went away... also, volux is painful, i had a sore jaw for a week.

• +1
A little. I did not use it for shape change, but i have a slightly asymmetric chin, so i used 1ml Volux for it: to smooth the asymmetry, and also make the chin wider.

Unfortunately, the 1ml was not even close enough... the results were... unnoticeable after the swelling went away... also, volux is painful, i had a sore jaw for a week.
Damn

How much fillers do you think would be needed for this?
2023 01 07 221618 2023 01 07 221609

How much fillers do you think would be needed for this?
View attachment 2030378View attachment 2030377
idk i do not even see the difference in the pic tbh... a few ml since the change is unperceptable...

i think you need to concentrate on other things than your jaw tbh...

You really need a paransal implant with rhinoplasty. Fillers is literally useless procedure ofr you. Unless it is a paranasal filler.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and 5.5psl

Newer, high viscosity fillers like Volux/Voluma can last fucking 2 years in some people... i have a very fast metabolism so unfortunately for me the results were very short-lived... :feelsrope:
Radiesse mogs other types of filler for the purpose to adding volume to the bone. And they are not permanent nowadays.

• +1
If you wanna have results like salludon you have to perma giga hard mew and chin tuck for 2 years and I simply don't have the patience to do so
yeah, it's either largest balls on the planet to do that, or lowest IQ

Can you dm results

yeah, it's either largest balls on the planet to do that, or lowest IQ
That's not low IQ I am 100% sure he didn't got any surgeries

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
Radiesse mogs other types of filler for the purpose to adding volume to the bone. And they are not permanent nowadays.
If they fuck up the injection, and you do not like the result, you will walk with it in the face like a retard until it dissolves on its own... idk if i would want to take such a risk... Juvederm can always be dissolved, without the risk of being overfilled.

idk i do not even see the difference in the pic tbh... a few ml since the change is unperceptable...

i think you need to concentrate on other things than your jaw tbh...

You really need a paransal implant with rhinoplasty. Fillers is literally useless procedure ofr you. Unless it is a paranasal filler.
I'm kinda giving up because I will be 4.5 PSL at best

• WTF
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Don't get paranasal implants you will look bloated
In his case, he should take this risk, because even bloated, he will look better with paranasals. IMO. He literally has "Korean maxilla" as i call it :feelsrope:

In his case, he should take this risk, because even bloated, he will look better with paranasals. IMO. He literally has "Korean maxilla" as i call it :feelsrope:
If he will take this risk, he shouldn't go for many millimeters, he needs a very subtle result

• +1
me too, i'm talking about qualities u need to hardmew 24/7
Exactly I cant even focus on my work if I am hard mewing and I can barely do it for 1 hour with chin tucks he must have been NEET during that time and just rotted in his home while he hard mewed and after he ascended he just straight away married jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crimclown63, Sens and Deleted member 24444
Exactly I cant even focus on my work if I am hard mewing and I can barely do it for 1 hour with chin tucks he must have been NEET during that time and just rotted in his home while he hard mewed and after he ascended he just straight away married jfl
I'm pretty sure he just got surgery/fillers

• +1
If he will take this risk, he shouldn't go for many millimeters, he needs a very subtle result
I actually also was interested in paranasal implants, but now i realised, my deficiency is not as large as op, so i can cope with the filler...

OP can go for like 7mm easy tbh... his upper maxilla seems really back-set.

Just get implants from that blackpilled 3rdworld surgeon who just got posted here

I'm pretty sure he just got surgery/fillers
No bro he didn't I can assure you that 100% i myself used to think that he got surgeries but i analysed his ascension and this can only be achieved through mewing as every bone in his face displaced no surgery gives you that and lefort 3 is for recessed subhumans

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and sub5inchcel
If they fuck up the injection, and you do not like the result, you will walk with it in the face like a retard until it dissolves on its own... idk if i would want to take such a risk... Juvederm can always be dissolved, without the risk of being overfilled.
That's why you should always add 1.5ml per time and wait 2-3 weeks to see the final result. You can't overfill like this.

• +1

How long did the filler last especially in the chin area

he must have been NEET during that time and just rotted in his home while he hard mewed
yes, that's exactly what happened imo, i only had balls to do hardmewing for 2 days 24/7, my mandible and cheekbones was sore af, so it's definetely not a cope, should give it a try again along with thumbpulling

• +1
That's why you should always add 1.5ml per time and wait 2-3 weeks to see the final result. You can't overfill like this.
if it is a retarded doc, they can ALWAYS overfill... and you never know... :smonk:

How long did the filler last especially in the chin area
For me, very little... undereye lasted shortest (Juvederm Volbella) - 5 months. Cheeks still hold at 8 months. But the amount is way less (Voluam 1ml per cheek). Chin was not noticeable immediately after the swelling came down, so pretty much 0 months...

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
@Artemis btw what are your opinions regarding ascension of salludon you are pretty experienced in fillers do you think he got any surgeries possible ?

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63

Where did you get this garbage from?
Radiesse is not a volume filler like Juvederm

Radiesse is placed DEEP to stimulate collagen production, NOT enhance volume or create structure. Whoever told you this spews nonsense

if it is a retarded doc, they can ALWAYS overfill... and you never know... :smonk:
That's why you need to research the doc well and talk with him before the procedure. So much people here scared of fillers. The filler monsters have ml and ml of solution inyected to their faces.

• +1
Where did you get this garbage from?
Radiesse is not a volume filler like Juvederm

Radiesse is placed DEEP to stimulate collagen production, NOT enhance volume or create structure. Whoever told you this spews nonsense
Radiesse attaches to your bone just under the epithelium. Then it slowly gets reabsorbed. But it creates volume obviously, you are inyecting it in top of your bones.

@Artemis btw what are your opinions regarding ascension of salludon you are pretty experienced in fillers do you think he got any surgeries possible ?
Just another larp tbh... i wasn't here when he was ascending..

BUT i can say that 90% of that ascencion is literally better camera, squinting, and getting leaner.

All these guys: Salludon, Amnesia, if they are real, they literally were good looking even before the ascension. They literally just learned to do better pics. That's it. Maybe some simple filler work. E.g. in Amnesia case 90% of ascension was growing out his hair to cover his forehead lol. He was good looking even before.

• +1
Radiesse attaches to your bone just under the epithelium. Then it slowly gets reabsorbed. But it creates volume obviously, you are inyecting it in top of your bones.

Radiesse is generally placed deeper than ha fillers like Juvederm or Restylane.

If you wanna add "volume to the bone" I do not see why you would use Radiesse over something like Juvederm Voluma which is actually DESIGNED for that specific purpose

• +1
I talked with several plastic surgeons about this, and they all recommended a volume filler like Juvederm Voluma over Radiesse for the purpose of creating something like sharper and more defined cheekbones.

Radiesse is for, as it states on their website, restoring collagen to smooth out your skin

Just another larp tbh... i wasn't here when he was ascending..

BUT i can say that 90% of that ascencion is literally better camera, squinting, and getting leaner.

All these guys: Salludon, Amnesia, if they are real, they literally were good looking even before the ascension. They literally just learned to do better pics. That's it. Maybe some simple filler work. E.g. in Amnesia case 90% of ascension was growing out his hair to cover his forehead lol. He was good looking even before.
True most people can actually ascend a lot by leaning out and getting fillers in their weak areas and yes amnesia before still mogs most men and all he majorly did was just get a tan jfl

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Artemis
View attachment 2030410
Radiesse is generally placed deeper than ha fillers like Juvederm or Restylane.

If you wanna add "volume to the bone" I do not see why you would use Radiesse over something like Juvederm Voluma which is actually DESIGNED for that specific purpose
Problem is that Voluma is much more hydrophilic than Radiesse, and that's worse because it can attract water.

Problem is that Voluma is much more hydrophilic than Radiesse, and that's worse because it can attract water.
Sure. Thats why I would prefer Radiesse in treatment areas such as your nasolabial folds, or generally anywhere you cannot place the filler on the bone to achieve results, since using Voluma would just bloat you unnecessarily

But part of the reason why you WANT a ha filler like Juvederm to be hydrophilic is for the very purpose you are mentioning - creating volume

But part of the reason why you WANT a ha filler like Juvederm to be hydrophilic is for the very purpose you are mentioning - creating volume
The thing is that you are a heavy undeveloped subhuman fillers are not the solution. Fillers should be used very sparingly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623