Why osteotomies are better than fillers and implants

Z

ZippyDrummer

Iron
Don't bother watching the whole thing, but just take a look at this man's face:

I don't want to drag this guy too hard because he's clearly suffering from some kind of body dysmorphia, like many others on this forum.

Although it goes without saying, I'll say it anyway, this doesn't look natural, this doesn't look good.

Indeed, there are many reasons why osteotomies are better than implants and fillers but if you want just one reason, consider the fact that the risk of looking over-done with osteotomies is greatly diminished relative to implants or fillers. Moreover, if you do opt for implants you should take heed to select a practitioner who isn't a 'yes-man' so as to diminish the risk of ending up looking like this.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, NoPainNoChick and greycel
this guy just got silicone implants , he probably just eppleymaxxxed.

PEEK seems much more natural, it blends better with soft tissue.

we should ask Realsurgerymax wheter PEEK can cause this uncanny plastic doll look.

osteotomy:

1710527431960-png.2801679

One reason Oosteotomies are less likely to look overdone is that you're less likely to find a surgeon to perform some absurd osteotomy than you are to find a surgeon who will slap some ridiculous implant in you. And they're self limiting to some degree.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and mvp2v1
he's clearly suffering from some kind of body dysmorphia
Wanting to improve your life is not body dysmorphia.

Although it goes without saying, I'll say it anyway, this doesn't look natural, this doesn't look good.
True. The failure here is poorly executed looksmaxing. Not body dysmorphia.

Yeah I mean it's not the worse case I've seen but definitely not looking natural or good. Not sure why he opted to get these overkill implants (I went to his ig and he follows giant, so he's blackpilled). But yeah.

I also think people get greedy, they want to become chad when for most of us it just isn't possible. Surgery is good to ascend you but there's only so much you can do without fucking your looks even more.

But interesting video though, liked how he seemed aware of some complications of LL, he said ballerina foot is almost guaranteed with LL, not a matter of if but when. He's a doctor so I'm surprised he went to this clinic to get it, good insight.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow
osteotomy:

1710527431960-png.2801679

One reason Oosteotomies are less likely to look overdone is that you're less likely to find a surgeon to perform some absurd osteotomy than you are to find a surgeon who will slap some ridiculous implant in you. And they're self limiting to some degree.
this guy got greedy, he did not need bimax. It goes back to what I said previously, niggas can't see that their base doesn't allow them to get that look they want. Guy trying to create halos instead of fixing failo.

Guys will jump to bimax before even losing weight or doing something like a hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow
I guess he's proof that the majority of Doctor's have no clue when it comes to aesthetics.

This doesn't prove jack shit. He just had a terrible implant job. That's literally all there is to it.