why are girls on dating apps so stuck up?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

most are okay but some of them really ruin my mood just by their attitude

me: how are you

them: im good

like wtf?? u rude little bitch ur meant to say "wbu" so we can have a conversation

if u dont like me then 1. dont match me. and 2. dont talk to me

stop ruining my mood with these bad vibes rudeness it pisses me off

worst part is, half these girls message ME first. why would you GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO MESSAGE ME THEN BE RUDE!?!?!!?

if i dont like a girl i wont match with her. and if i accidentally matched but dont like, then ill just ignore her or unmatch her

i wouldnt ever imagine being purposely rude and giving girls 1 word replies, it wastes my time, it wastes their time

what is the point?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Splinter901, Hottaco34 and 8 others
73337B04 1316 410E 80CA E202617FB717

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, zura, bradpittshairline and 5 others
The fact that you’re feeling frustrated is your first problem. Yeah, women are super flakey like that, simple nature of the beast.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 26859
relatable

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 26859
25AD84E0 F360 4FDF ADC5 D0F27586E53D

This is why.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Copeful
You need to develop better emotional resilience to not get triggered by such trivial things

Because Chad has low standards

most are okay but some of them really ruin my mood just by their attitude

me: how are you

them: im good

like wtf?? u rude little bitch ur meant to say "wbu" so we can have a conversation

if u dont like me then 1. dont match me. and 2. dont talk to me

stop ruining my mood with these bad vibes rudeness it pisses me off

worst part is, half these girls message ME first. why would you GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO MESSAGE ME THEN BE RUDE!?!?!!?

if i dont like a girl i wont match with her. and if i accidentally matched but dont like, then ill just ignore her or unmatch her

i wouldnt ever imagine being purposely rude and giving girls 1 word replies, it wastes my time, it wastes their time

what is the point?

@Ai Impact according to the algorithms the top percent where the only ones getting matches I think being white actually saved you

You need to develop better emotional resilience to not get triggered by such trivial things
but theyre purposely going out of their way to be rude, for no reason

would you keep messaging after getting replies like that?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

I would stop messaging but I wouldn’t be triggered by it to make a thread

Girls have 1000s of messages on these apps- they’re not going to put effort in to most conversations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

its finished
most girls will never even see you if you swipe right on them unless they go through thousands of profiles
are you in a major city

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
its finished
most girls will never even see you if you swipe right on them unless they go through thousands of profiles
are you in a major city
Yes Bhai I get like 30 likes on average a day so I must be quite high in the swipe pile.

But ye this is why they are stuck up, I used to think to myself like ‘tf I mog this bitch to andromeda how can she be acting like that’ then this girl showed me 10k likes with good looking guys everywhere including doctors etc. I legit think it’s a miracle to even smash any girl from OLD

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Copeful
Yes Bhai I get like 30 likes on average a day so I must be quite high in the swipe pile.

But ye this is why they are stuck up, I used to think to myself like ‘tf I mog this bitch to andromeda how can she be acting like that’ then this girl showed me 10k likes with good looking guys everywhere including doctors etc. I legit think it’s a miracle to even smash any girl from OLD
Its over jfl ngl bhai
i finally ascended a lil bit and started getting matches with mtb/htb girls but this is the competition
no point trying if this is the case

also who gave you bhai pass nigga
you arent even curry

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 26859
Yeah fella
The worst is sites like fabswingers when you have fat 50 years olds with essays about their criteria for a meet.
I'm 35 now I've seen it all I've experienced the ridiculous hypergamy in this country first hand and it's just sad. Men fighting tooth and nail over worn out fat ugly slags.
Frumpy 5/10 everywhere acting like their shit doesn't stink, and tall chad lite only of course.
I acted as a girl on fabswingers about 10 years ago now, I had offers of round the world trips, and expensive cars being bought for me with in first few hours, thousands of messages after a week it was out of control. I've been fully blackpilled since that moment and I'm just tired of it all now I don't even get that angry about it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer, Deleted member 26859 and WishIwasChico
Yeah fella
The worst is sites like fabswingers when you have fat 50 years olds with essays about their criteria for a meet.
I'm 35 now I've seen it all I've experienced the ridiculous hypergamy in this country first hand and it's just sad. Men fighting tooth and nail over worn out fat ugly slags.
Frumpy 5/10 everywhere acting like their shit doesn't stink, and tall chad lite only of course.
I acted as a girl on fabswingers about 10 years ago now, I had offers of round the world trips, and expensive cars being bought for me with in first few hours, thousands of messages after a week it was out of control. I've been fully blackpilled since that moment and I'm just tired of it all now I don't even get that angry about it anymore.
Hahaha wtf I didn't expect a reference to fabswingers on this shit

Yeah I quit that shit, 40 year old fat moms being picky as shit

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Hahaha wtf I didn't expect a reference to fabswingers on this shit

Yeah I quit that shit, 40 year old fat moms being picky as shit
Disgusting obese old women with fucking essays written with their demands, absolutely disgusting subhuman depression enducing place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Staceymaxxing
I would stop messaging but I wouldn’t be triggered by it to make a thread
How often do you get matches that actually respond though?

If you have to fight tooth and nail for a single match then it's aggravating when she acts like a cunt. If you're getting matches every day then no big deal.

Two words
Inflated ego

Get off the apps. Face to face mogs way harder.

How often do you get matches that actually respond though?

If you have to fight tooth and nail for a single match then it's aggravating when she acts like a cunt. If you're getting matches every day then no big deal.
If you’re struggling to even get matches then you’re wayyyy off where you need to be

Probably about 50% of my matches respond to initial message- maybe a little lower, then maybe 1 in 5-10 will give me their number or insta etc out of the ones who respond and like 1 in 4/5 of these actually results in a date

A date is like 1 per 50-100 matches typically- so if you’re struggling to even get matches then you can see how hard getting sex is going to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
If you’re struggling to even get matches then you’re wayyyy off where you need to be

Probably about 50% of my matches respond to initial message- maybe a little lower, then maybe 1 in 5-10 will give me their number or insta etc out of the ones who respond and like 1 in 4/5 of these actually results in a date

A date is like 1 per 50-100 matches typically- so if you’re struggling to even get matches then you can see how hard getting sex is going to be

A date every 50 matches is ridiculous, maybe 1 every 10