why are indians smart despite low IQs?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
every study I see places indians low in terms of IQ, but the smartest man in my physics class is an indian and statistically curries outperform whites academically and financially and everytime I need help with programming or math its always an indian who teaches me on youtube.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
if you had enough IQ to escape India, wouldn't you?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
time put toward career/studying

every study I see places indians low in terms of IQ, but the smartest man in my physics class is an indian and statistically curries outperform whites academically and financially and everytime I need help with programming or math its always an indian who teaches me on youtube.
Because what ur seeing are top cream of society
Or should I say educated/literate with proper health care, education,nutrition and other basic facilities (brain drain)
And majority is still below the poverty line probably that why

• +1
Reactions: salar
Curries are hard workers not necessarily high iq their whole education system is based on memorization

There's literally over a billion of them. A small percentage of ~1.5 billion people will still be a massive amount of people. They're not smart. What you're seeing is that (large) small sum of brilliant indians being selectively imported into the west and you now think that all indians are smart as a result.

They are not smart. Their genetics are subpar.

They are especially good at memorising shit WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING it.

The western Indians are a little better, but the native bud buds are just study study study types that work hard and not the good hard. They work hard to memorise, NOT TO UNDERSTAND.

Subhumans in both regard of aesthetics and IQ.