why are majority good looking men sub 6'1 ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
like 80%+ chads facially are sub 6'1 , height makes you a man but despite that majority good looking men arent tall
does hgh or low e2 fuck ups the facial harmony ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DoII, Bushman, bradpittshairline and 9 others
because height doesn't matter + the taller you are the bigger chance of horse face which is your looks killer. Most chads are 5'7-5'11.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, joao, bradpittshairline and 15 others
like 80%+ chads facially are sub 6'1 , height makes you a man but despite that majority good looking men arent tall
Because unlike what users here will have you think, 6'1 is decently above the average male height, the proportion of men globally that are 6'1 or taller isn't that much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Mr. President, Elvisandreaa and 11 others
height doesn't matter
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 28774, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
almost like height is mainly genetic and up to chance jfl who wouldve guessed

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, LooksThinker, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
Because unlike what users here will have you think, 6'1 is decently above the average male height, the proportion of men globally that are 6'1 or taller isn't that much
6'1 is manlet height in the Balkans and the Netherlands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 50702, Samsepioler and 3 others
Men who are over 6ft are less than 15% of all men on earth. In the US, only 14% of people (both male and female) are 6ft or taller - taking only men into consideration, the number could be only 8-10%. Most good-looking men will be under 6ft based on sheer numbers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Running! and 5.5psl
because height doesn't matter + the taller you are the bigger chance of horse face which is your looks killer. Most chads are 5'7-5'11.
short nigga cope, like 10% of men are over 6’1 so obviously there’s gonna be more chads that are shorter

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler, 5.5psl and Running!
Yep brutal horseface

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and IndraBC
Because the majority of men are below 6'1....

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
you cant have it all

They get hgh in face instead of their bones

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
tall = horseface and long features and short people compansate their manletism with being goodlooking so they get to reproduce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, BrahminBoss and Kirby7000
Tall fucks with your features look at me i am tall but have a jew nose and a long midface

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
tall = horseface and long features and short people compansate their manletism with being goodlooking so they get to reproduce
This why 5'9 -5'10 is death tier. Average height and average looks.

Then why do i see guys above 6'0 all the time

Only 10% of people are over 6.1ft , it's no suprise that it's easier to find chads in that 90% rather than the 10

because their bones are longer

long midface causes alot of facial problems
so it's because of the HGH? If yes will my midface grow if i take HGH now at 17 or does it grow earlier

Most tall guys have weird noses or super down grown lower thirds. After 6’1 your face starts getting weird

Because it’s super rare to be good looking and tall. I swear you’ve asked this question 100 times.

True, my brother is a legit Chad, who's bagged literally hundreds of foids throughout his life, and he's 5'7"-5'8".

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Despite what this forum likes to believe nordics aren't that good looking and they r the only one where 6'1 isn't tall

Because most men are below that height and clearly because human as race did not evolve to be so tall, tallness creates in many cases facial deformities unfortunately.

Somebody recently posted a study that found that taller men were rated less facially attractive.
I can’t remember the name of the paper, but here’s a screenshot of the result:
EB6A6916 12BE 420B 8B21 B3F4575E03D0

Attachments

• 58A20E9E-76E9-4AA8-B59C-CA2A417D5E3F.jpeg
    58A20E9E-76E9-4AA8-B59C-CA2A417D5E3F.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
it doesnt matter if they are. More important question why I'm sub 6'1? being shorter than your father is the ultimate sign of subhumanity

Tall fucks with your features look at me i am tall but have a jew nose and a long midface
Actually on the right path with this, what leads to a person being taller is the amount of growth hormones and on average too much of it tends to lead to 'less harmonious facial features' in a way when growth hormones hit your face which is why you don't see alotta attractive guys breaking 6 ft barrier but if your genetically lucky you can both be 6ft+ and have good features or your face might just not react that much to growth hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
cant have both

because the majority of men are under 6'1

Not sure if he got retraction too

@BrahminBoss
Did his canthal tilt change too. Also there is a massive chance that he just squinted and his old pics were retarded angles