Why are nerds in horror movies always hanging out with the chads and Stacie’s?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I watched Freddy Vs Jason and the supposed “nerd” character named Linderman is partying at a rave with chads and sluts while getting drunk. In what world do these writers live in that they think ugly incel men would have any business doing this stuff?

In real life, the ugly nerd is unknown to the sluts and chads. He sits home oblivious to the world while eatingCheetos — he doesn’t go out hanging with sluts at raves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, autistic_tendencies, Manletmachine and 2 others
Just cherry-pick one hollyjew movie instead of the plenty of others which depict the opposite

Just cherry-pick one hollyjew movie instead of the plenty of others which depict the opposite
There’s countless movies i just gave one example dumbass I’m obviously not gonna go over all of them

Here’s some more:
Scream
Scream 4
Scream 6
The Faculty
Euphoria
Final destination
Etc

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
There’s countless movies i just gave one example dumbass I’m obviously not gonna go over all of them

Here’s some more:
Scream
Scream 4
Scream 6
The Faculty
Euphoria
Final destination
Etc
But in the movie human centipede 3 the nerd is darktraided psycho

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Vermilioncore
Writers self inserting to make up for their lonely teen years

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, MoggerGaston and autistic_tendencies
I watched Freddy Vs Jason and the supposed “nerd” character named Linderman is partying at a rave with chads and sluts while getting drunk. In what world do these writers live in that they think ugly incel men would have any business doing this stuff?

In real life, the ugly nerd is unknown to the sluts and chads. He sits home oblivious to the world while eatingCheetos — he doesn’t go out hanging with sluts at raves
some woody allen looking producer self inserted himself into the film thats why

its the same thing, the horror monster or killer guy, is his revenge ER fantasy on chad and staces. sometimes the nerd lives, sometimes he dies.