why are none of the new york women suposedly getting punched describing what this man looks like?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt

Last edited:
shutcho ahhhh up
IMG 0989

you wanna get put in a spliff?
ye

micro drac wit the wood grain on it

black door too high

rari doors be suicide

back up i’m too fly

turn you to a homicide

IMG 0991
IMG 0990

To be fair it's not even a useful description lol. "Oh yeah this big black dude ran up and hit me he has a mole and brown skin" oh yeah that'll help ill just avoid 5%+ of the cities population.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SidharthTheSlayer
To be fair it's not even a useful description lol. "Oh yeah this big black dude ran up and hit me he has a mole and brown skin" oh yeah that'll help ill just avoid 5%+ of the cities population.
if they were white they wouldve described his features

Why do white people have a victim complex? It's so weird.
because they have been and currently are victims of the biggest genocides ever and the media ran by the same people responsible for the white genocide brainwash people into believing things like white men are the most privileged when its the opposite

If you have a brain you should already be avoiding that 5+% of the cities population by default

so what did he look like???

because they have been and currently are victims of the biggest genocides ever and the media ran by the same people responsible for the white genocide brainwash people into believing things like white men are the most privileged when its the opposite
This is mental illness plane and simple. What genocides? What media ran genocides? How do you genuinely believe you have a harder life than other races within the U.S by being white? There are two main cringe reactions in the U.S you'll due to the history of blacks. White guilt which is self explanatory, and the much more popular white victimhood. The interesting part about it is self identified neo nazis in the early 90s and 2000s used to say and promote all the same shit you guys regurgitate.