u suck off whites
ur own women dont want u
ur own women go for sub 5 whites instead of asian htn

It has a lot to do with imperialism and colonialism though

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
even the guys. the moment somr white tourist come they get on their knees

u dont see this with arabs or blacks they have pride for their race
I mean Africa and partly the middle east are in the same boat, so jfl at this thread

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It has a lot to do with imperialism and colonialism though
No amount of colonialism and imperialism is making ricedicks or currycels attractive :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles, HeightPilledum and murdah
I mean Africa and partly the middle east are in the same boat, so jfl at this thread
no muslim countries dont take any bs from white ppl
u geomaxx and fornicate ur shot to death
in asian countries their daughters get plowed by white guy and their cuck parents are happy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
No amount of colonialism and imperialism is making ricedicks or currycels attractive :lul::lul:
True, I don’t know why a lot of ethnics, specifically black women think they’re ugly cause of “colonizers” imposing eurocentric features. But, what I’m saying is that asians tend to be the most white worshipping since they got affected the most by imperialism. Whites would still be the most attractive regardless of who conquered who.

Yeah but asians are the most white worshipping 🤣, niggas will fraud with contacts and make their features more eurocentric. But yea pretty much every ethnic group worships white people

in asian countries their daughters get plowed by white guy and their cuck parents are happy
A lot of arab women fawn over white cock though, it doesn’t matter what Mohammed thinks about white people.

True, I don’t know why a lot of ethnics, specifically black women think they’re ugly cause of “colonizers” imposing eurocentric features. But, what I’m saying is that asians tend to be the most white worshipping since they got affected the most by imperialism. Whites would still be the most attractive regardless of who conquered who.
i believe the skin color itself doesnt make them ugly thats some european propaganda
however
they are ugly cause of their facial features
put a good looking womans features on african skin and shes still good looking

• +1
i believe the skin color itself doesnt make them ugly thats some european propaganda
however
they are ugly cause of their facial features
put a good looking womans features on african skin and shes still good looking
Yeah, whites have the best features on average. Skin color doesn’t really matter too much, that’s why meds are universally attractive even in europe.

Yeah, whites have the best features on average. Skin color doesn’t really matter too much, that’s why meds are universally attractive even in europe.
yes
some indians have med coloring
but are ugly cause of their facial features

• +1
A lot of arab women fawn over white cock though, it doesn’t matter what Mohammed thinks about white people.
prophet muhammad peace be upon him forbade racism he did not differentiate whites
Even though im being racist rn astaghfirullah sometimes its hard to hold it

• JFL
prophet muhammad peace be upon him forbade racism he did not differentiate whites
Even though im being racist rn astaghfirullah sometimes its hard to hold it
Ah youre muslim? Is that why you want the age of consent lowered?

Yes and no bro i just explained to u in another thread i dont want a specific age
it doesnt make sense
my basis is on puberty and if shes mentally ready
that may be when shes 15 or 20 or 14 it depends

can u explain to me what u find wrong in my view Im curious genuinely

can u explain to me what u find wrong in my view Im curious genuinely
You were bringing up the age of consent being 10 2 centuries ago to validate your argument :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You were bringing up the age of consent being 10 2 centuries ago to validate your argument :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What is ur view then

• JFL
It was like that for hundreds of years

• JFL
Also btw a 10 year old now is different to a 10 year old in the past

• JFL
Why wouldn't their parents be happy? Would they prefer some subhuman ricecel with daddy's money instead of a tall and good looking White man?

Your parents can't be cucked by White men because we are objectively the best their daughters can realistically have 😌

Why wouldn't their parents be happy? Would they prefer some subhuman ricecel with daddy's money instead of a tall and good looking White man?
The West is the only place I can see a dad would rather her daughter have a "tall gl guy" over a financially stable one

jfl not even I'm pretty sure they would take money every time unless they are low T are obsessed with male looks

The West is the only place I can see a dad would rather her daughter have a "tall gl guy" over a financially stable one
Most White men who want to settle down are financially stable too, and if they aren't, the Asian parents or the White parents can help

My girlfriend's parents are wealthier than my entire family put together

BBC makes BBC’s supeieor to cumskins

Ayrabs have Islam and think it’s superior to Cumskins who have no Islam and only lgbtq

gooks have no god no religion no copes so they turn to cumskin as god

Most White men who want to settle down are financially stable too, and if they aren't, the Asian parents or the White parents can help

My girlfriend's parents are wealthier than😭 my entire family put together
Sure but the scenario you described was a wealthy ricecel and just a tall white guy

Because we have in history (either the Europeans, or the Russians, or the Turks, and now the Americans) always had the cool shit of all societies, we have always been more advanced, more mentally evolved as a society, and we have always been the standard for them (Japan forgot that for a few moments at one point in history, but with some "little bombs", they remembered).

That's why while they all look relatively the same, they try to dye their hair or use contact lenses to look like us, to make their own people think they are more evolved and special than their own society, which is quite sad.

This is also why their parents mistakenly believe that any white guys are more educated, more mature, better and more capable than the men in their society, and want their daughters to be with them.

just look at kurt caz videos in morocco, but also didnt muslims literal consider angels as blonde hair, blue eyed?
also some muslim scholar saw vikings and said they were handsome af?
I also hear some muslim women back then even bought blonde white male slaves jfl
but idk about now
but for africa

enuff said

IMG 1511