Why are racist Cumskins pussies?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
Had one ride past me on a bike we both looked eye to eye for a long ass while he said nothing looked down then once he was down the road he screamed “nigger” I turned around told the stupid bitch and his faggot mop head freind on a electric scooter to get back and say it to my face and fight me and they just bolted down the street

@geezcel @forevergymcelling are they like this where you are as well.

I don’t get these pussies it’s like that meme where the racist says all sorts online but irl keeps his head low when a bbc walks past him @Kamui has the picture I can’t find it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), n0rthface and 19 others
3878765 IMG 4089

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), BWC_virgin and 39 others
high T chads know theyre above others so they dont care to tell people. In highschool the the chad white dudes i knew all used to smoke with the other races and didnt give a fuck, the only white guy that seemed kinda racist was too pussy irl but posted stuff on his ig story that was slightly racey, i used to bully him in science classes cuz he was like 5’6 and i could carry him around like a kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Jamaldickjavontus, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Had one ride past me on a bike we both looked eye to eye for a long ass while he said nothing looked down then once he was down the road he screamed “nigger” I turned around told the stupid bitch and his faggot mop head freind on a electric scooter to get back and say it to my face and fight me and they just bolted down the street

@geezcel @forevergymcelling are they like this where you are as well.

I don’t get these pussies it’s like that meme where the racist says all sorts online but irl keeps his head low when a bbc walks past him @Kamui has the picture I can’t find it
Is it this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Deleted member 65135, BetterOffDead and 12 others
The other one where the bbc walks past the cracker and says “WHAT YOU LOOKIN @“ and the whyboi panics and then the bbc says “im only messin with you brah” and then the Cumskin goes home onto forchan to say “i saw a nigger and called him a nigger”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, socialcel and Kamui
larpers.org

UK whites aren’t whites, please don’t associate them with me 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

• +1
Reactions: N1666, murdah and gooner888
larpers.org
Imagine thinking shit like this doesn’t happen… maybe your some fat sad slob bitch boy so that’s why you don’t belive shit
UK whites aren’t whites, please don’t associate them with me 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏
They are whites infsct they did more than 90% of the Cumskin race to progress humanity unfortunately, the Industrial Revolution wouldn’t have happened without them never forget this. UK whites are one of the Gigga chad main characters of the Cumskin race and Cumskins are currently the MCs of the human race

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and socialcel
GDd5ez0X0AAi 3Q

• JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead, zan, quinfluence and 7 others
They are whites infsct they did more than 90% of the Cumskin race to progress humanity unfortunately, the Industrial Revolution wouldn’t have happened without them never forget this. UK whites are one of the Gigga chad main characters of the Cumskin race and Cumskins are currently the MCs of the human race
They aren’t white

Imagine thinking shit like this doesn’t happen… maybe your some fat sad slob bitch boy so that’s why you don’t belive shit

I'm not a fat slob:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They aren’t white
They ironically are the ones that decided and certified what it meant to be “white”

Even the Spaniards made “whiteness” buyable so a black and native could become “white” but Anglos said “whiteness is a racial trait excluding poles and Irish”

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and sub5c3l
I AM A NIGGER
FUCK NIGGERS
TOTAL NIGGER DEATH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and sub5c3l
They ironically are the ones that decided and certified what it meant to be “white”

Even the Spaniards made “whiteness” buyable so a black and native could become “white” but Anglos said “whiteness is a racial trait excluding poles and Irish”
I didn’t phrase it correctly, they aren’t european, no matter where they’re geographically positioned.

whites in US and western Europe are all fucking pussies
I agree , slavic men would lynch a nigger if they saw them in their streets

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and smoth
western eu and white men in US are pussies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, klip11, FaceandBBC and 4 others
They don't wanna catch a charge lol Imagine doing life for killing some random nigga, it aint worth it jfl

Only in slavland. In the west the Slavs don’t do jack shit and instead spend 90% of their time being bullied by white kids in school. I had to save Polish kids all the time from angry little britbongs. Slavs used to have to thank me daily for bailing their faggot asses out of asskickings for speaking Polish

niggers in Russia are getting violeted by 40 year old alcoholics

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 55314 and 9 others
white sluts for BWC

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
these boys you are referring to are just being “racist” because currently it’s a meme. they don’t have a real reason to hate you, most of them aren’t even aware that by 2100 they will all be gone. they’re just messing with you, stop crying.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ElTruecel, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
these boys you are referring to are just being “racist” because currently it’s a meme. they don’t have a real reason to hate you, most of them aren’t even aware that by 2100 they will all be gone. they’re just messing with you, stop crying.
No. The fat fuck on the bike was a racist I knew he felt a way cos he had to move where his bike was from my path. He was hoping I’d give way but I never so we had an Alphamale off mogg battle and he gave in and swerved so he must had been livid.

Not everybody spends their time absorbing internet memes

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, murdah and scrunchables
another black dude with yt girl pfp
Sex sells. Men like cumskin foids it sells and it’s jsut an avi nothing weird abt that would only be weird if he had her with a bbc

My avi is a mullato and im not a mutt but its funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, murdah, scrunchables and 1 other person
No. The fat fuck on the bike was a racist I knew he felt a way cos he had to move where his bike was from my path. He was hoping I’d give way but I never so we had an Alphamale off mogg battle and he gave in and swerved so he must had been livid.

Not everybody spends their time absorbing internet memes
You are a nigger.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Sex sells. Men like cumskin foids it sells and it’s jsut an avi nothing weird abt that would only be weird if he had her with a bbc

My avi is a mullato and im not a mutt but its funny
@FaceandBBC we all know you're shamelessly trying to repmax with that avi, you're only gonna get the pussy-starved pajeets with it tho

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, FaceandBBC and PrinceLuenLeoncur
The most racist niggas on here would do absolutely nothing IRL

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Narcissus🥀, qxtwz7854 and 6 others
I'm white son. I probably fucked your mother too.
lol 😂 your pink like a pig 🐷 oink oink little pigskin now go home and cry

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, try2beme and Swarthy Knight
so you went out intentionally behaving anti-socially and get upset when a high sentient white man calls you out on your rudeness? there’s a reason why people hate blacks, people pick up on these micro-aggression which you all possess in your behaviour, don’t think it goes unnoticed.

i would tell you to stop having such an ego and cool off, but i have come to understand that with you blacks, this is just how you are, it’s imbedded in your DNA to behave in such a way. all that good white people can do is move far away from you and pray you don’t discover their hideout.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, deadmanwalking and latincell95
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, try2beme, latincell95 and 1 other person