Why are skinny girls so attractive?

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
They look so feminine and cute. I think if a girl is skinny and not even good looking ill still find her attractive, thats how much being skinny is a halo to me in this world of fat fucks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and theonewhocantascend
Skinny girls hit my dms
096AB9A2 52A7 4231 A42C 55DAD0E72A66

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and mvp2v1
You look a bit like human shrek :ogre:

Skinny girl with pretty face is the best combo unless she is tall, she has to be average or below average foid height. I mean she has to have a little booty but her stomach must be flat, medium or small sized tits.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and BadmanGangstar
Skinny girl with pretty face is the best combo unless she is tall, she has to be average or below average foid height. I mean she has to have a little booty but her stomach must be flat, medium or small sized tits.
What's wrong with tall woman, manlet?
They are usually the skinniest.

Ikr?
This or death:

:
Images   2024 05 10T191852678

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Skinny girls are subhuman

Not even that skinny bodyfat wise, just a narrow frame
Ideal asf
I remember the time I posted some girls with similar frames and some faggots were shitting on them for not having BROAD MANLY SHOULDERS
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and DelonLover1999
Ideal asf
I remember the time I posted some girls with similar frames and some faggots were shitting on them for not having BROAD MANLY SHOULDERS
:lul:
Yes just know that dark brown hair + blue eyes + pale skin is still the goated coloring

Cope blondie 🤭

You mean skinny as in low weight or as in slender body, skinny arms long legs etc?

First is obviously because this is proper weight for a person, this is what we're imprinted with naturally as a recognizable human silhouette. These days society is in horrible shape with 70%+ of people being overweight, so what is average and natural in normal circumstances is sadly rare and prized in today's age.

Second is personal preference I guess, I personally love it but it's all genetic so the girl either is born that way or not. I personally think it's way more feminine as it's neotenic, more petite, delicate and youthful