Why are slavcels so cucked, anti-white, pro-ethnic , despite literally being white

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Why are slavcels so cucked, anti-white, pro-ethnic , despite literally being white

I've met 3 slavcels on discord, none knew eachother, and they all had the exact personalities

They were extremely anti white male smv. All they do is talk about BBC and ethnics fucking white women

Try to pick apart any minor inconenience about our countries despite ours is literally paradise compared to their shithole

I dont get it, they're literally white, yea they dont have blue eyes, and dont have money like us. but they got everything else, white skin , white facial features, white height.

why tf are they so jealous to the point where they want to drag the entire white race down including themselves and big up ethnics just to bring down the west europeans they're jealous of?

wtf is wrong with them

is it just jealousy? are they just cucked to oblivion there or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, LampPostPrime, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
Slavcels hate niggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, LowTrust and Deleted member 27511

I've met 3 slavcels on discord, none knew eachother, and they all had the exact personalities

They were extremely anti white male smv. All they do is talk about BBC and ethnics fucking white women

Try to pick apart any minor inconenience about our countries despite ours is literally paradise compared to their shithole

I dont get it, they're literally white, yea they dont have blue eyes, and dont have money like us. but they got everything else, white skin , white facial features, white height.

why tf are they so jealous to the point where they want to drag the entire white race down including themselves and big up ethnics just to bring down the west europeans they're jealous of?

wtf is wrong with them

they arent slavs and eastern europeans in general are the most racist of europeans. if you wanna talk about cucked look at your country

this curry owns britain btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, LampPostPrime, Artemis and 7 others
fucking what :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, cutie_pie and Deleted member 27511
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Artemis, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person

wtf is wrong with them

Tales from the slums of Londonistan. Literally everyone hates niggers, arabs and gypsies here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Banderacell, LowTrust and 3 others
They are also killing each other in Ukraine, decreasing the number of white people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
they arent slavs and eastern europeans in general are the most racist of europeans. if you wanna talk about cucked look at your country

this curry owns britain btw
View attachment 2325114
bros is a billionaire and his country is in poverty. but he helps his colonizers country become better and helps his colonizers economy grow. while his homeland starves to death.

thats treason and cucked

we stay winning always

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 27511
bros is a billionaire and his country is in poverty. but he helps his colonizers country become better and helps his colonizers economy grow. while his homeland starves to death.

thats treason and cucked

we stay winning always
when you put it that way I guess your right

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I dont get it, they're literally white,
somalis are also white

Tales from the slums of Londonistan. Literally everyone hates niggers, arabs and gypsies here.
Cope, slavcels are quintessentially antifa antinazi and therefore antiwhite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and aspiringexcel

wtf is wrong with them

Do not lump asians with the pinkoids. GTFO.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
they will forever be poor individually*

they earn 150$ per month avg, while americans earn $7000 per month avg. they can never catch up.

but their GDP will be one of the biggest, cos they have literally 1.2 billion people, but that means absolutely nothing when each individual person is poor

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 31445 and Deleted member 23778

they earn 150$ per month avg, while americans earn $7000 per month avg. they can never catch up.

but their GDP will be one of the biggest, cos they have literally 1.2 billion people, but that means absolutely nothing when each individual person is poor
7000/mo is not average here jf

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 28541

damn, you could literally own one property, rent it and then live there like a king

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Imagine thinking making 40% more changes nothing
do u actually have autism?

i was comparing 5-7k per month to $150 per month, obviously it doesnt matter if its 5k or 7k cos both giga mogs $150

• +1

i was comparing 5-7k per month to $150 per month, obviously it doesnt matter if its 5k or 7k cos both giga mogs $150
Nigger you made up a fake statistic and got proven wrong kick rocks

its a good question

they adopted a liberal mindset

same thing is happening in california with the school law

parents want more info on their off springs

how whites feel about this

jfl

• +1