Why are the Dutch and the French girthmoggers?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment

I'm not exactly sure how legit it is, but it does say measured and it gives the source for both, so I'll take it.
There are also 4 European countries out of the top 5 girths, altough Belgium is self reported, but anyway top 3 out of 4 measured, why is this?
basically the Dutch, the French and the Danes are girthmoggers, with excellent length averages as well.
why is this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Not light brown

I got a notification of this thread and I wasn't even tagged in it

top 5 measured girths lmao

Genetics obv

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Special penis enlarging vitamins in the rivers there.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
What genetics makes Europeans girthmoggers?
X chromosome. There should be dna linked to larger penis, just like there is for iq

X chromosome. There should be dna linked to larger penis, just like there is for iq
the dutch, the nords and the french all have really good pp length averages and moggering girth cos of one gene?

the dutch, the nords and the french all have really good pp length averages and moggering girth cos of one gene?
There are multiple genes that can lead to same result. They could have different variance. I am not DNA expert so i do not know detail. Sometimes one could have the DNA, but it is never activated or recessed so it can skip generations to

Have you considered the possibility that no one is replying to the thread because everyone except you sees that the data is obviously made up by some guy in France.

Have you considered the possibility that no one is replying to the thread because everyone except you sees that the data is obviously made up by some guy in France.
I mean there are sources, and if it was made by a white man, they wouldn't be saying Ecuadorians are length moggers jfl

bullshit statistics

every french, dane, norwegian and dutch guy can confirm that the average store bought condoms are 52-54mm which are made for 4.7-5 inch girths. if the average was 5.4-5.5 girth, the average condom would be around 60mm

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover