Why are there so many religion beefs here lately?

LancasteR

LancasteR

Banned
Yo this shit ain‘t the reclamation of Israel anymore.
I think everyone here can agree that a calm discussion without insults or constant threats is more appreciated along each other…

• +1
Reactions: Depresso, lemonnz, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Received 656080775634320

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
I dont know, arguing about religion is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso, lemonnz, PMF1 and 1 other person
I get on here to debate theology tbh, not learn about no looksmaxxing...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, LowTierVitoBss, Eternal_ and 1 other person
I think everyone here can agree that a calm discussion without insults or constant threats is more appreciated along each other…
“No your god isn’t real heres my fictional proof out of a book to prove you otherwise” vice versa

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz and LancasteR
I want religion to be banned here. Jfl at preaching on an incel forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, lookism, dimorphism and 2 others
for an incel, getting religious is opposite of getting blackpilled

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler, lemonnz, dimorphism and 2 others
for an incel, getting religious is opposite of getting blackpilled
Doesn‘t necessarily need to be.
A lot of religious texts/passages have ancient blackpills of social dynamics or female nature.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Fish
Because Islam must die

• Love it
Reactions: Fish and i_love_roosters
I don't hate any monotheistic religion.

Also i will stop debunking christianity to oblivion as long as they stop insulting us (Which they won't because many here are paid to do so). I mean, at the end of the day it's the religion of the grandparents of a lot of future muslims and i don't want to disrespect their lineage.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, LancasteR and Mosh12
"muh my slave religion is better than YOUR slave religion"
Just lol. There is only one god and his name is sv3rige.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, lemonnz and LancasteR
"muh my slave religion is better than YOUR slave religion"
Just lol. There is only one god and his name is sv3rige.
Didn‘t he send someone to acidface his ex gf?

Also i will stop debunking christianity to oblivion as long as they stop insulting us (Which they won't because many here are paid to do so). I mean, at the end of the day it's the religion of the grandparents of a lot of future muslims and i don't want to disrespect their lineage.
Pooh shiesty stack of money nqxb49twy9zmar71
self doxx. This is me after getting that Israel/uae bag after my latest annihilatory post (https://looksmax.org/threads/a-huge...oves-the-whole-religion.964666/#post-14610574) exposing islam jlf

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Didn‘t he send someone to acidface his ex gf?
No, he's not a bitch, he himself got revenge on his cheating mentally ill gf who stole his baby. That's based
He also set her house on fire, double based!

• JFL
It will soon die on here. Im in the process of mogging it with high quality expose threads
Peace is better
Christianity, Islam and Judaism all worship the same creator.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, LancasteR and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Doesn‘t necessarily need to be.
A lot of religious texts/passages have ancient blackpills of social dynamics or female nature.
How can I be impressed about a god telling me what women actually think. I can just punch a hoe until she admits it to me instead of waiting thousand bussiness years for the next وحي.

• Hmm...
It's just the muslims users trying to fight with everyone

We all die at the end of the day
There’s probably no afterlife so just stop worrying and be nice to each other
The afterlife isn’t some imaginary abstract concept. The afterlife consists of a resurrection of all into our glorified bodies and living out an eternal life in the new garden of eve. Even Jews used to believe this. Judaism and Christianity have always believed in a physical “afterlife” whereas Islam believes in having sex with 72 virgins in an ethereal realm. Hilarious garbage.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature

Paid to insult Islam on an INCEL FORUM. Mirin your iq tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and NoReedemingFeature
I’ve written many threads as for why Islam is false and evil.
Islam clearly mogs the goyimcattlecuckreligion christianity which was made up by jews to tame high-T pagans.

The afterlife isn’t some imaginary abstract concept. The afterlife consists of a resurrection of all into our glorified bodies and living out an eternal life in the new garden of eve. Even Jews used to believe this. Judaism and Christianity have always believed in a physical “afterlife” whereas Islam believes in having sex with 72 virgins in an ethereal realm. Hilarious garbage.
Olam ha ba is very different from your belief but that’s fine.

Th afterlife concept is a Christian one and does not exist in Judaism. The role of the messiah and the world to come in Judaism is a very different role than the one in the Christian faith, and it in no way involves atonement from sin.

In Judaism, the messiah will be a normal human being who gathers in the exiles to Israel, rebuilds the Temple and leads the world to the knowledge of God. Atonement from sin plays no part in the messiah’s role.

Islam clearly mogs the goyimcattlecuckreligion christianity which was made up by jews to tame high-T pagans.
I’ve never understood why a lot of white nationalists adhere Christianity. A lot don’t and are pagan

Th afterlife concept is a Christian one and does not exist in Judaism. The role of the messiah and the world to come in Judaism is a very different role than the one in the Christian faith, and it in no way involves atonement from sin.

In Judaism, the messiah will be a normal human being who gathers in the exiles to Israel, rebuilds the Temple and leads the world to the knowledge of God. Atonement from sin plays no part in the messiah’s role.
Nothing you said in this is true

Nothing you said in this is true
Then disprove it

Christianity and Judaism are different and that’s ok. Christianity and Islam are meant to bring pagans into monotheism and to serve the divine in that way. Jews have a different way of serving G-D and that’s fine too. No one is better or worse. We can all find our way to G-D and that’s fine. We were chosen to spread monotheism to the nations and sadly we haven’t been doing that as well as we should and that’s a shame but Christianity and Islam are helping

Then disprove it

Christianity and Judaism are different and that’s ok. Christianity and Islam are meant to bring pagans into monotheism and to serve the divine in that way. Jews have a different way of serving G-D and that’s fine too. No one is better or worse. We can all find our way to G-D and that’s fine.
I'll make a thread on this soon. 4 hours of debating religion is enough for today

racebaiting was banned

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and LancasteR
I'll make a thread on this soon. 4 hours of debating religion is enough for today
You’re serving G-d your own way by being Christian and that’s fine.

We have our way and that’s equally fine

The afterlife concept absolutely exists in Judaism you bumbling idiot. Apocalyptic Jews (Pharisees & such) from Jesus time always thought that at the end of days, all bodies will rise and a heavenly kingdom on earth will commence. Olam ha ba primarily comes from rabbinic Talmud. I refuse to ever discuss or take seriously Talmudic nonsense. Either reference the Old Testament or nothing at all.

Isaiah 26:19 - “But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise—let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy—your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.”

Daniel 12:2 - “Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.”

Ezekiel 37:1-14 - This passage describes the vision of the Valley of Dry Bones, where Ezekiel prophesies over the bones at God’s command, and they come to life, signifying the restoration of Israel. While not directly mentioning an end-time resurrection, it is often interpreted as a metaphor for the national restoration of Israel and, by some, as an allusion to physical resurrection.

Job 19:25-26 - “I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God.”

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and i_love_roosters
The afterlife concept absolutely exists in Judaism you bumbling idiot. Apocalyptic Jews (Pharisees & such) from Jesus time always thought that at the end of days, all bodies will rise and a heavenly kingdom on earth will commence. Olam ha ba primarily comes from rabbinic Talmud. I refuse to ever discuss or take seriously Talmudic nonsense. Either reference the Old Testament or nothing at all.

Isaiah 26:19 - “But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise—let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy—your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.”

Daniel 12:2 - “Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.”

Ezekiel 37:1-14 - This passage describes the vision of the Valley of Dry Bones, where Ezekiel prophesies over the bones at God’s command, and they come to life, signifying the restoration of Israel. While not directly mentioning an end-time resurrection, it is often interpreted as a metaphor for the national restoration of Israel and, by some, as an allusion to physical resurrection.

Job 19:25-26 - “I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God.”
Thanks for this

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

Read it in the original Hebrew and then get back to me 😂😂

Oh no, what have I done with creating this thread.
Amy Poehler Crafts GIF by NBC

Made it even worse.

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
You’re serving G-d your own way by being Christian and that’s fine.

We have our way and that’s equally fine
Your way sucks. You clearly don’t even think Christians serve God at all considering that you believe Christians are polytheistic idolaters.

Still, I more than welcome you to keep your useless belief. Not my problem!

Read it in the original Hebrew and then get back to me 😂😂
You sound like every Muslim when they come across a verse they don’t like. Very easy to pull the muh mistranslation card.

Fuck off you cuck

Your way sucks. You clearly don’t even think Christians serve God at all considering that you believe Christians are polytheistic idolaters.

Still, I more than welcome you to keep your useless belief. Not my problem!
Judaism isn’t a religion of belief.. next

honestly we don’t think about Christianity at all tbh.. it’s irrelevant for us but you do you

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You sound like every Muslim when they come across a verse they don’t like. Very easy to pull the muh mistranslation card.

Fuck off you cuck
Ok so you’re admitting you can’t read Hebrew and are relying on English translations

Good to know you’ve admitted defeat

Ok so you’re admitting you can’t read Hebrew and are relying on English translations

Good to know you’ve admitted defeat
Jews are the ones who translated it and the translation is accepted by the JPS. You suck at debating and your fake religion also sucks. Your religion only exists to oppose Christianity and nothing more

Jews are the ones who translated it and the translation is accepted by the JPS. You suck at debating and your fake religion also sucks. Your religion only exists to oppose Christianity and nothing more
Well considering Judaism is 3500 years old and predates Christianity.. seems to be the opposite. Fortunately most Christians irl are the opposite of you and chill and not frustrated lol

Well considering Judaism is 3500 years old and predates Christianity.. seems to be the opposite. Fortunately most Christians irl are the opposite of you and chill and not frustrated lol
Fake news. The Judaism you follow is younger than Christianity. The Judaism we think of when we talk about Judaism died out 2000 years ago. Torah Judaism is no more and hasn’t been so in 2 millennia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Mosh12