Why are there so many religion beefs here lately?

Fake news. The Judaism you follow is younger than Christianity. The Judaism we think of when we talk about Judaism died out 2000 years ago. Torah Judaism is no more and hasn’t been so in 2 millennia.
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Judaism isn’t a religion of belief.. next

honestly we don’t think about Christianity at all tbh.. it’s irrelevant for us but you do you
Facts, Jews have historically lived free in Christian’s heads (ik they live in Muslims heads more now cuz of Israel) but before that they used to live in Christian’s heads more

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Christian’s have a deep resentment towards Jews for not accepting Jesus Christ and basically believing he was a heretic

• Woah
Facts, Jews have historically lived free in Christian’s heads (ik they live in Muslims heads more now cuz of Israel) but before that they used to live in Christian’s heads more
@Eternal_ seems to be obsessed with Jews for some reason.

You’re correct. Jews don’t proselytise and don’t want to convert anyone because we don’t see other religions as a threat to us. So long as you’re a good person that’s all that matters.

Christian’s have a deep resentment towards Jews for not accepting Jesus Christ and basically believing he was a heretic
If he did exist he was a rebel rabbi who got kicked out of yeshiva
Most of what he preached wasn’t anything new.

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
I don’t resent Jews for not accepting Jesus. At the end of the day, I’m primarily concerned about my own salvation. Whether any Jew (or Muslim) does or doesn’t accept Jesus is extremely irrelevant to my salvation.

I don’t resent Jews for not accepting Jesus. At the end of the day, I’m primarily concerned about my own salvation. Whether any Jew (or Muslim) does or doesn’t accept Jesus is extremely irrelevant to my salvation.
Im talking about you or Christian’s of today I’m talking more historically

• +1
Im talking about you or Christian’s of today I’m talking more historically
I’m glad Jewcels and muslimcels have found a renewed friendship. Mashallah, may Allah bless you niggas

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I’m glad Jewcels and muslimcels have found a renewed friendship. Mashallah, may Allah bless you niggas
And Christiancels, all 3 of us r homies