Why are women so supportive on LGBTQ+

News

News

Custom title
Literally especially during June they milk the crap out of it

virtue signaling, also when a guy is gay most of the time it's because his genes are bad and can't get a gf so it's no different to a guy castrating himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and butterworld
it fools people into believing that women have empathy and are kind, warm, etc.

women are literal beasts from hell.

• +1
Reactions: heypartner, sweetheart, hopecel and 1 other person
I hate them for not having any straight male friends
They are very sympathetic towards the gays and always friend zone them but have a bad attitude towards straight HTN men

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
they wanna be seen as moral and humble

Because women are naturally dysgeneic.

In addition, LGTBQ are feminine in nature so that helps them increase the power of the female sector over society and the state.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I hate them for not having any straight male friends
They are very sympathetic towards the gays and always friend zone them but have a bad attitude towards straight HTN men
Its even worse for chads trust me
they will despise you , not in the way u think but they will hate you because they know chads cant be controlled / manipulated

• +1
Reactions: Bentley
Women are getting more liberal and men are getting more conservative in every culture

• +1
Reactions: heypartner
virtue signaling, also when a guy is gay most of the time it's because his genes are bad and can't get a gf so it's no different to a guy castrating himself
Not true for gays but definitely trannys. But then again they’re just gay guys so same thing.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Not true for gays but definitely trannys. But then again they’re just gay guys so same thing.
Yeah I mean 99% of gay guys are just incels who couldn’t get pussy, most gays aren’t Jordan Barrett look alikes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and butterworld
Because women are naturally dysgeneic.

In addition, LGTBQ are feminine in nature so that helps them increase the power of the female sector over society and the state.
historically the lgbt hasn't been feminine in nature this is a recent phenomena

Yeah I mean 99% of gay guys are just incels who couldn’t get pussy, most gays aren’t Jordan Barrett look alikes
I’m simply pointing out from my experience a lot of gays aren’t necessarily incels, they’re just normies who want to replicates chad’s life by constantly sleeping with other guys and receiving men romance/validation

Passive GTBs surely always were.
well yea obviously but for a lot of history as long as you weren't on the bottom you were considered fine

but that is also what they had eunuchs for

the whole bottoming culture around lgbt is new

Such a cope ngl