Why are women’s only argument for why they have it harder sexual shit

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Anytime women say “oh men have it so easy we women have life on nightmare mode” their argument is always some sexual shit like

“Guys look at my ass sometimes”
“Guys catcall me”
“Their is a 1% chance I get raped in my lifetime”

Like I don’t get it is that their only argument???

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and albe.ORG
women are whores

sexually degenerate creatures

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Zenis
women are whores

sexually degenerate creatures
Like holy fuck I would love it if girls stared at my dick and catcalled me , whores fucking complain to victimize themself

Like holy fuck I would love it if girls stared at my dick and catcalled me , whores fucking complain to victimize themself
only people who catcall in the netherlands are ethnics, and women voted them in.

they love it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Zenis
Because they are instinctively made to avoid subhumans

It isn’t a problem when a guy they find attractive looks or catcalls them but when subhumans do they feel disgusted

Like ur constantly walking around and ppl are throwing toilet shit at u

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Gus17 and Zenis
The average guy would be very happy and would have a huge ego if women started looking at his ass, car calling him, and raping him.

The problems women have are the equivalent of problems rich people have, like a billionaire complaining that birds keep shitting on his Lamborghini.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
The average guy would be very happy and would have a huge ego if women started looking at his ass, car calling him, and raping him.

The problems women have are the equivalent of problems rich people have, like a billionaire complaining that birds keep shitting on his Lamborghini.
They have it so fucking easy

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent

It’s not exactly like that cause men and women think differently

Men can impregnate multiple women in a day so it’s only natural there’s gonna be very little annoyance when it comes to anything sexual

But women biologically can only have 1 baby a year so they are wired to pick carefully

And the ick is a way of avoiding bad genes like the carrier is a dangerous animal

• Woah
Because their only value is being sex objects so ofc they are going go base their entire existence around sex.

• Woah
Convinently enough, they also eat the cake which is pride via their biological figure. The catcalling, and intense sexual desire for sex is ironically the very thing that gives such women pride in life. I wont begin to highlight the hypocrisy for those who cry wolf about it. Which is why generally people shy away from listening to such a womens problems and such.

• Woah
So are we lol. It’s just that we don’t have access to anything.
wrong.

men learn sexual restraint and become more connected to the mind instead of only processing raw emotions with it.

wrong.

men learn sexual restraint and become more connected to the mind instead of only processing raw emotions with it.
Wrong, how many men do you know who willingly practice sexual restraint 😂

Every guy is promiscuous and if they’re not it’s because they don’t have the option to be

Mens experience getting molested is actually worse than a womans they have nobody to talk to n shiet while women are allowed to even post about it across their social medias

Men are the only traumatised ones no cap

Anytime women say “oh men have it so easy we women have life on nightmare mode” their argument is always some sexual shit like

“Guys look at my ass sometimes”
“Guys catcall me”
“Their is a 1% chance I get raped in my lifetime”

Like I don’t get it is that their only argument???
they want an LTR and don't want to be pumped and dumped

they want an LTR and don't want to be pumped and dumped
afaik like 70% of young women are in a LTR, while only 30% of young men are.

So seems like women have absolutely no issue getting the LTR they want.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
afaik like 70% of young women are in a LTR, while only 30% of young men are.

So seems like women have absolutely no issue getting the LTR they want.
they want ltr with HTN+

they want ltr with HTN+
over for 90% of men

17578.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane