Why are you mad at women for benefiting from horny simps?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Let’s reverse the roles real quick: If a woman willingly offered you 1000$ for you to fart on her face, wouldn’t you be stupid to reject the offer? Then why do you expect women to be morally superior to you and reject such offers from horny incels even tough you wouldn’t reject it if it was given to you? ":soy:: Oh because it makes them sluts“. Ok, and? Why would a woman give a flying fuck about what some incel thinks about her? There are enough horny men willingly going on their knees and wife her up, no matter if she’s a slut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, edgemaxx, Narcissus🥀 and 6 others
incels dont even know what they are mad at lol. one day its women, next day its men, next day its chads, the other day its the jews, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, edgemaxx, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
incels dont even know what they are mad at lol. one day its women, next day its men, next day its chads, the other day its the jews, etc
Im mad at foids and bluepillers. Why should someone judge chads or men ?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
sub humans cry about everything ugly fags need to die already

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Im mad at foids and bluepillers. Why should someone judge chads or men ?
What are you even mad for? What did they do to you?

I could talk about this for 2 hours because it's way too much
Just want to know you’re way of thinking. Are you mad because they reject you or because they are annoying…?
Are you a virgin ? Serious question
No, also I’m not a feminist if you think that, just realistic. If you wouldn’t fuck someone you’re not attracted to out of pity, why expecting women to do that for you?

• +1
No, also I’m not a feminist if you think that, just realistic. If you wouldn’t fuck someone you’re not attracted to out of pity, why expecting women to do that for you?
Im a mtn wanting mtb's. Im not a standardcel. I have low standards.In my opinion, women are hypergamic and superficial. Women don't hunt in their own league, that's my point. My 16 year old ass spends his entire teenage life improving his looks while women are in breath and exist mode. The 5/10 woman i met don't want 5/10 men, that's all i wanted to say

Last edited:
  • +1
If you wouldn’t fuck someone you’re not attracted to out of pity, why expecting women to do that for you?
Women's view of ''attractiveness'' is out of touch with reality. I don't know if it will get better as I get older. But all the women I met were sneaky, completely unsympathetic and disgusting. Every woman, including my family members. I just believe in what I see.

• +1
Women's view of ''attractiveness'' is out of touch with reality. I don't know if it will get better as I get older. But all the women I met were sneaky, completely unsympathetic and disgusting. Every woman, including my family members. I just believe in what I see.
That’s just human nature. People are "sneaky and disgusting“ it’s not a woman-thing and also not a man-thing as some male-hating feminists are trying to portray

• +1
Just want to know you’re way of thinking. Are you mad because they reject you
I don't have a problem with rejection either, but I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't get mad if I was rejected by mtb's for the 1000th time. They themselves look completely normal. All I hear is ''he needs to be 6.2.... .only pretty boy face''. I wonder where these normal ass bitches get this high ego from. I don't hate women, I'm nice to people who are nice to me too. And women have never been nice to me. I always treat people with respect. But if these people start not being respectful to me then I won't be respectful to them either. Blackpill just makes too much sense imo. Everyone has different experiences

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and gooner888
That’s just human nature. People are "sneaky and disgusting“ it’s not a woman-thing and also not a man-thing as some male-hating feminists are trying to portray
Men were more respectful to me than women

• +1
What are you even mad for? What did they do to you?
women who benefit from horny simps, also treat non-simp men with disrespect, because they expect simp behavior from them.

it can be compared to men who benefit from sluts, also treating non-slut women as if they are sluts, because they expect slut behavior from them.

It disgusts me when women expect me to pay on dates, expect me to stand up for them, expect me to voice my support for feminism, and so on, because they expect simp behavior from me.
This is the issue and I can be mad at women for that.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, gooner888 and Kayne1
and its human nature for men to be polygamous? yet its banned in the west. Women expect men to supress their nature but want to follow their own.

• +1
and its human nature for men to be polygamous? yet its banned in the west. Women expect men to supress their nature but want to follow their own.
Whatever is banned in the west was enforced by men, my guy. Women didn’t ban anything, men make the laws, women just happily accept whatever benefits them, which is what everyone would do.

• +1
Whatever is banned in the west was enforced by men, my guy. Women didn’t ban anything, men make the laws, women just happily accept whatever benefits them, which is what everyone would d
you mean the simps? The men who are not capable of even a little bit of self control? the men who implement those laws for financial gain? And when WOMEN protest those men obey and change the laws for them.

• +1
you mean the simps? The men who are not capable of even a little bit of self control? the men who implement those laws for financial gain? And when WOMEN protest those men obey and change the laws for them.
Yes. They made you miserable. Not women.

not mad at them, we're mad at the simps

It wasnt those men who told women to go for taller men. it was women themselves.
It was those men who spoiled women into thinking they are queens and goddesses tough

• +1
It was those men who spoiled women into thinking they are queens and goddesses tough
if a child gets spoiled , you blame the parents yes but you still call the child a spoiled piece of shit.

• +1
if a child gets spoiled , you blame the parents yes but you still call the child a spoiled piece of shit.
Yes but if you want to hate someone you hate the parents, the child doesen’t know any better, it’s just a spoiled dumb little child with an underdeveloped brain

• +1
How do you make money? "I fart in women's faces"
I don't know about you, but I would feel pathetic doing that.

• +1
Yes but if you want to hate someone you hate the parents, the child doesen’t know any better, it’s just a spoiled dumb little child with an underdeveloped brain
YES YET YOU STILL GIVE THAT STUPID CHILD AS MUCH RIGHTS AS THE PARENTS???

• +1
YES YET YOU STILL GIVE THAT STUPID CHILD AS MUCH RIGHTS AS THE PARENTS???
What rights? I think the stupid child is a stupid child but I blame the parents for making it stupid. The child can always be changed

• +1
cuz making burgers at mcDonalds for 1/10th of the pay is much more noble?!

• +1
The bills have to be paid somehow, no matter how. When you are at least 20 years of age, you will understand that too

• +1