Why are you so obsessed with women?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
What is it with you?

I know most of you are because they have never been with one but damn just looksmaxx and let them come to you.

No need to be thinking 24/7 about them and make your world revolve around them.

Looksmaxxing is like investing in crypto, everyday you do something but you do it on the side without expecting nothing. One day without even noticing you go and check your balance and find out you made money, just like one day a girl will approach you or show interest and you act on it.

Stop fucking obsessing and find a life goal you want to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, LooksOrDeath, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
Women are everything

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others
What is it with you?

I know most of you are because they have never been with one but damn just looksmaxx and let them come to you.

Looksmaxxing is like investing in crypto, everyday you do something but you do it on the side without expecting nothing. One day without even noticing you go and check your balance and find out you made money, just like one day a girl will approach you or show interest and you act on it.

i want the validation of a women finding me attractive tbh

• +1
Reactions: NewOneXY and lowiqNormie
i want the validation of a women finding me attractive tbh
I understand that, but no need to be obsessive over getting it.

I used to get no attention until after puberty i started getting compliments, but i don’t make it my entire purpose for a toilette to tell me im good looking, i know i am.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, wsada and shalomnigga
Sex is like half of life tbh this is a cope take but I don't have a problem putting my head down and getting to work

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Kristin, WeiWei and 3 others
I understand that, but no need to be obsessive over getting it.

I used to get no attention until after puberty i started getting compliments, but i don’t make it my entire purpose for a toilette to tell me im good looking, i know i am.
Obsession with women or with getting them

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Sex is like half of life tbh this is a cope take but I don't have a problem putting my head down and getting to work
That’s nice, how am i coping tho?

I lost my virginity and i get women, maybe it would have been cope if i was incel but im actually saying this as someone who gets foids.

And hate to break it to you but…sex is EXTREMELY overrated

legit but what if I reached all my goals?

28, have a car, have a small house. make 2.5 times the minimum wage, pretty much end game.

now what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and PseudoMaxxer
Obsession with women or with getting them
More with women, if someone was really obsessed over getting them they would try anything.

Like subhumans approaching foids on the street, those guys are really hungry for it.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Tbh I don't really give a shit about women. I just want peace and happiness. Women are just one of the many ways I can experience them

• +1
legit but what if I reached all my goals?

28, have a car, have a small house. make 2.5 times the minimum wage, pretty much end game.

now what?
Do you have a girlfriend? but most importantly are you Virgin?

Tbh I don't really give a shit about women. I just want peace and happiness. Women are just one of the many ways I can experience them
You think women give you peace and happiness? (the latter is arguable)

theyre cute and it feels good when youre inside them 🥰

• +1
theyre cute and it feels good when youre inside them 🥰
indeed, but are you obsessed over them and their validation?

If yes, you need to have other goals in mind too. You can’t leave off from hoe to hoe or you won’t accomplish shit in life

You think women give you peace and happiness? (the latter is arguable)
Fulfillment if i do atually find a good woman (highly unlikely in this soyciety). For now, i just want to experience short term happiness. Just want a rush of dopamine in my head that's all.

Last edited:
Women are cope
Progressing at compound lifts mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Debetro, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
theyre cute and it feels good when youre inside them
indeed, but are you obsessed over them and their validation?

If yes, you need to have other goals in mind too. You can’t leave off from hoe to hoe or you won’t accomplish shit in life
sex feels best when its raw so the validation is another thing idk what random people think of me tbh

Short term happiness. Just want a rush of dopamine in my head that's all
exactly…lol at the fact that you said women give you peace

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Sex, Money, and Looks are all that matter to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen and PseudoMaxxer
What is it with you?

Because sex and love are the most important and valued human experiences

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Because sex and love are the most important and valued human experiences
Love is, sex is not.

You can get sex at 100$ tonight if you really wanted, that less than the cost of a phone

Love is, sex is not.

You can get sex at 100$ tonight if you really wanted, that less than the cost of a phone
No it literally is because it’s a show of initimacy

How people here supposed to get love when they act so hateful. Most user here sound like incels.

• +1
How people here supposed to get love when they act so hateful. Most user here sound like incels.
because they are, and they are bitter and hateful as you said from all the years of rotting here.

They have their life under control but they keep denying it to their selves because they live more comfortably believing that the fact that women are not interested in them is why they are failing at life JFL.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Had it with my ex boyo
Then you know that it’s more of the person and your relationship that counts.

Sex is only a plus to the emotion you are feeling, it’s a way of expressing them just like kissing a girl.

It’s not the act in itself, it’s the emotions you feel for the person you do it with.

one but damn just looksmaxx and let them come to yo
You say that like it’s easy

I’m saying this because I consider you a “friend” (that is, as much as I can consider a person on here a friend), so don’t take this advice as an insult, but you don’t know everything about girls just because you fucked one. I remember when I lost my virginity I thought I knew everything about women and that I didn’t need them.

But the truth is that lookism and the way women treat you pretty much dictates your entire quality of life, so we all have a right to be obsessed with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, Bozoogway, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Then you know that it’s more of the person and your relationship that counts.

Sex is only a plus to the emotion you are feeling, it’s a way of expressing them just like kissing a girl.

It’s not the act in itself, it’s the emotions you feel for the person you do it with.
well yes hence the whole “sex and love” thing
But the act itself is also because it’s part of our human nature to procreate, which is what sex is predicated on

• +1

I’m saying this because I consider you a “friend” (that is, as much as I can consider a person on here a friend), so don’t take this advice as an insult, but you don’t know everything about girls just because you fucked one. I remember when I lost my virginity I thought I knew everything about women and that I didn’t need them.

But the truth is that lookism and the way women treat you pretty much dictates your entire quality of life, so we all have a right to be obsessed with it.
it's not the way "women treat you" that will dictate your life cause women have no power when it comes to job. It comes from men who are also lookist when promoting.

• +1

Everyone has the right to do what they want obviously.

All i’m saying derives from my experience and it’s all a phase of my life obviously, in 6 months i might say the same or i might have change opinion at all.

But i still appreciate your advice since i guess you are much more experienced than me

it's not the way "women treat you" that will dictate your life cause women have no power when it comes to job. It comes from men who are also lookist when promoting.
we give them power in reality, and i know it’s instinct but most of this lookism shit is giving power to a small percentage of men and to a large percentage of women.

You have and will always have the power to dictate your own life, no one can dictate your quality of life. Let alone a women.

Privileged fucks problem. I cannot find a job i cannot think about muh toilets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and PseudoMaxxer
exactly, i need to make money and get out of my parents place and help my family with money.

Who the fuck has time to think about hoes all day, but i guess it’s because most guys here are still in School or College so they don’t think about REAL life problems.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
We southern cucks are doomed as much as our economies

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
-my bro who PMs me his slays

Ok bro
that was just one slay
few days ago my ex with a god tier boobs texted me midnight and deleted it like 20 min later, she was horny 4sure but then found cucumber or someshit to satisfy her and then went to sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and PseudoMaxxer
that was just one slay
few days ago my ex with a god tier boobs texted me midnight and deleted it like 20 min later, she was horny 4sure but then found cucumber or someshit to satisfy her and then went to sleep
Fuck that bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway