Why are you so obsessed with women?

everytime i go thru post nut clarity with a girl, i realise how little all this means, but our monkey brains keep craving female company no matter how many post nut thoughts we have about them.

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway and PseudoMaxxer
Pseudo you should start nofap ngl
I don’t fap actually, i only did it 3 times last week after i didn’t tap for months because i had sex with a girl and my dick didn’t get hard.

I’m very unhealthy as of now so obviously my dick doesn’t work, but i started my journey to become healthier and happier

everytime i go thru post nut clarity with a girl, i realise how little all this means, but our monkey brains keep craving female company no matter how many post nut thoughts we have about them.
after you nut every girl you see doesn’t have any effect on you anymore it’s crazy.

If we could keep that sensation we wouldn’t be so stuck up with these whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Im just attracted to ginger stacies tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and the BULL
ye i personally don't get excited from sex
in fact i never really have
for me it's always about the validation rather than the act itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and PseudoMaxxer
I’m voluntary celibate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and PseudoMaxxer
I’m either obsessed with women or my autistic interests. But not at the same time. When I’m obsessing on women I completely ignore my interests but when I have periods obsessing over my interests then I completely ignore women, ignore tinder, and everything else

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Because most never had a gf in the first place so it's kinda a necessary milestrone to achieve.

But overall it's legit. For me biggest disappointments in life were drugs and sex.

Now I just want financial independence. I still like women but i no longer crave attention, validation. Not to mention feeling strong emotional attachment.

And not because I became some autistic blackpiller. I just genuinely don't care anymore. Like my only goal in life now getting money because that's what I want the most now.

But I only started feeling that way only after experiencing relationships. So if you never had one, better to find one asap to get your mind of it. Mine were actually good, I just become disenterested and detached quite fast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Because most never had a gf in the first place so it's kinda a necessary milestrone to achieve.

But overall it's legit. For me biggest disappointments in life were drugs and sex.

Now I just want financial independence. I still like women but i no longer crave attention, validation. Not to mention feeling strong emotional attachment.

And not because I became some autistic blackpiller. I just genuinely don't care anymore. Like my only goal in life now getting money because that's what I want the most now.

But I only started feeling that way only after experiencing relationships. So if you never had one, better to find one asap to get your mind of it. Mine were actually good, I just become disenterested and detached quite fast.
i relate to all of this.

I had sex and my view on women changed completely, i never had a relationship if not online and i had one irl for only 2 weeks so it’s something that i need to do still.

But i don’t feel the need for validation from women anymore, sex was disappointing as fuck as i thought it would be the best thing ever lol.

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
What is it with you?

I know most of you are because they have never been with one but damn just looksmaxx and let them come to you.

No need to be thinking 24/7 about them and make your world revolve around them.

Looksmaxxing is like investing in crypto, everyday you do something but you do it on the side without expecting nothing. One day without even noticing you go and check your balance and find out you made money, just like one day a girl will approach you or show interest and you act on it.

Stop fucking obsessing and find a life goal you want to achieve.
Was gonna start hating but this. @Alexanderr @Lorsss whst are you retards doing pin this!!!!!! Jesus Christ

• +1