Why aren’t you guys making money

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
Why won’t you do it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xyjarz, thecel, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Many people here are young and don’t want to leave the bed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 29167 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, n0rthface, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
How the fuck nigga I'm desperately searching for a job for a month and found nothing yet. Was playing League Of Legends for a living ( MEASLY 400U$ MONTHLY JFLL ) but playing that shit 10 hours a day 7 days a week gave me aids.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, theRiderEffect, thecel and 3 others
How the fuck nigga I'm desperately searching for a job for a month and found nothing yet. Was playing League Of Legends for a living ( MEASLY 400U$ MONTHLY JFLL ) but playing that shit 10 hours a day 7 days a week gave me aids.
Apply at a warehouse. Amazon / FedEx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Marsik, thecel and 1 other person
i wanna buy a charger hellcart srt lol, maybe a 2017 one
shit costs like 40 to 50k (the newer ones costs like 70k)

i'm gonna have 4 side hustles that might make me over 200k in a year but i need to start boosting myself

• Love it
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, incel194012940 and AsGoodAsItGets

i'm gonna have 4 side hustles that might make me over 200k in a year but i need to start boosting myself
You haven’t made any money yet. Quit wafflin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Mr. President and Deleted member 26859
You haven’t made any money yet. Quit wafflin
I made 1100$ lol, it's about making jewlery and selling it, 110$ a piece, i'm also doing hits with my youtube channel, 10k channel

Might get to scamming too, i got a 30k IG page too that i'm promoting ppl on, 20 to 30$ for every story and 100$ every post for 72 hours

I made 1100$ lol, it's about making jewlery and selling it, 110$ a piece, i'm also doing hits with my youtube channel, 10k channel

Might get to scamming too, i got a 30k IG page too that i'm promoting ppl on, 20 to 30$ for every story and 100$ every post for 72 hours
You’re not working hard enough

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 6128 and alriodai
If I’m put on neetbuxx then I’m gonna live as cheaply as possible, like having my address at my parents but living at our cabin

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
It is hard to get a job but fastfood takes anyone apply literally to all fast food chains and you'll probably get a call back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, inceI, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
The wagecucks never call me back. They seek someone with experience, but I cannot acquire experience without working, so that leaves me in an endless loop where I am never good enough for any company and thus remain unemployed forever. Find me a job and then we will talk about making money. Do not shame me like it is my fault.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
The wagecucks never call me back. They seek someone with experience, but I cannot acquire experience without working, so that leaves me in an endless loop where I am never good enough for any company and thus remain unemployed forever. Find me a job and then we will talk about making money. Do not shame me like it is my fault.
Lie in your resume ?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
It’s called lower your standards dumbass. Go work in the sewer lines. Good money

It is hard to get a job but fastfood takes anyone apply literally to all fast food chains and you'll probably get a call back
Jobs are plentiful careers are nowhere

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Damn you're gonna waste 50k on a depreciating hellcat only to get gapped by a 5k shitbox with a turbo slapped onto it and then you're going to be rethinking your life decisions. And don't even get me started on insurance costs. What a waste

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, alriodai and thereallegend
Damn you're gonna waste 50k on a depreciating hellcat only to get gapped by a 5k shitbox with a turbo slapped onto it and then you're going to be rethinking your life decisions. And don't even get me started on insurance costs. What a waste
I was thinking between it and a Mercedes E350 Sedan

What do you advice me? I want an exterior look like a Charger and an interior look like the Mercedes E30 Sedan

I'm not KNOWLEDGABLE AT ALL on cars

It’s called lower your standards dumbass. Go work in the sewer lines. Good money
Applying to a nine-to-five job is the lowest I can go. I don't know what it's like there in India, but here in the West we don't humiliate ourselves in the sewers for a pittance. That's work only brownies do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 6128

What do you advice me? I want an exterior look like a Charger and an interior look like the Mercedes E30 Sedan

My advice is don't waste money on a depreciating asset to look cool UNTIL you have made it and are financially free. But I know that's easier said than done which is why I boost used cheaper cars with tuning potential so I can gap supercar owners and see their ego shatter.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Applying to a nine-to-five job is the lowest I can go. I don't know what it's like there in India, but here in the West we don't humiliate ourselves in the sewers for a pittance. That's work only brownies do.
There’s white men who work blue collar jobs everyday asshole

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and AsGoodAsItGets
There’s white men who work blue collar jobs everyday asshole
Just be arrogant and rude for no reason theory. High neuroticism is a low class trait. Calling people assholes or dumbasses out of the blue tells more about you than about them.

Read and learn:

Hellcat pulls mad tho

Drag cars are built different

You feel it go like a spaceship

I am an Alfa guy myself tho

Mercs and bimmers are great as well

Like Jap cars to an extent as a power-drift mod vehicle but the refinement in interiors is not there.

If you want a track car look at Lotus Elise.

• +1
Just be arrogant and rude for no reason theory. High neuroticism is a low class trait. Calling people assholes or dumbasses out of the blue tells more about you than about them.

Read and learn:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Why? Because I was targeted by a psychopath, blackmailed many times, had several thousand dollars stolen from me as a result, lost 3 jobs as a result, put into debt for thousands as a result, and lost over 130k worth of financial opportunities as a result.

Why else? I wasn't born into a wealthy family, I did not get lucky and am very unlucky in general, I was born and live in a city that hates people like me and has a discrimination bias against hiring people like me and is extremely expensive to live in, I do not have any plugs or connections to any job opportunities that could net me money at the moment and I doubt I will anytime soon, I do not participate in criminal activity, I am not Jewish, Several Federal Agencies are targeting me, Lucifer and Belial are also targeting me and view me as an enemy.

Prob several other factors aswell.

Why? Because I was targeted by a psychopath, blackmailed many times, had several thousand dollars stolen from me as a result, lost 3 jobs as a result, put into debt for thousands as a result, and lost over 130k worth of financial opportunities as a result.

Why else? I wasn't born into a wealthy family, I did not get lucky and am very unlucky in general, I was born and live in a city that hates people like me and has a discrimination bias against hiring people like me and is extremely expensive to live in, I do not have any plugs or connections to any job opportunities that could net me money at the moment and I doubt I will anytime soon, I do not participate in criminal activity, I am not Jewish, Several Federal Agencies are targeting me, Lucifer and Belial are also targeting me and view me as an enemy.

Prob several other factors aswell.
You need to seek treatment for schizophrenia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 28117, joeveniro and 1 other person
I’d rather be broke than stress myself out working.

Universal Basic Income is coming to everyone soon don’t worry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Read and learn:
You were acting racist

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect, BigBoy, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Universal Basic Income is coming to everyone soon don’t worry
i doubt they will give you straight up money, to pass it they’ll probably comprise and you’ll get health insurance and food stamps for government bug-cheese

i doubt they will give you straight up money, to pass it they’ll probably comprise and you’ll get health insurance and food stamps for government bug-cheese
Oh yeah they’ll force you to do whatever they want otherwise you won’t be entitled such as vaccinations etc

• +1
KILL YOURSELF CHAD

For what? Muh honest work making peanuts to barely afford rent and basic living expenses

What exactly did you do? Streaming? I’m desperate enough to do it for a month

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsik and Gaygymmaxx

instead fo being lazy and doing sidehustle, why not get a degree and a job.

• +1
instead fo being lazy and doing sidehustle, why not get a degree and a job.
i'm in med school you curry fuck do you think i'll be coping doing some shit CS degree?

i'll be the one doing your orbital box osteotomy surgery in a few years

oh
i'm in med school you curry fuck do you think i'll be coping doing some shit CS degree?

i'll be the one doing your orbital box osteotomy surgery in a few years
ok mb

• +1
i cant wake up before 2pm