Why cant long midface be fixed with surgery?

D

Deleted member 29724

Silver
jump off a bridge

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, rooman and Deleted member 28904
It will be in 30 years trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, rooman and depressionmaxxing
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and HarrierDuBois
If you get a lefort 1 impaction and lip lift reducing philtrum height it can visually reduce midface ratio.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman, LooksThinker and Deleted member 29581
my problem is fwhr but my midface ratio is actually too feminine

no we will never find a way in adults bc of the soft tissue etc.
the soft tissues are not an issue, they are re-positioned that is all. of course if you only reduce midface length then indeed i think it would be an issue, but you would not only be doing that, you would also be widening the face and increasing forward growth...

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
the soft tissues are not an issue, they are re-positioned that is all. of course if you only reduce midface length then indeed i think it would be an issue, but you would not only be doing that, you would also be widening the face and increasing forward growth...
ground breaking theory. why are they not doing it then🤔💭

ground breaking theory. why are they not doing it then🤔💭
Do in by what shortening the midface via surgery? First of all doing it surgically like I propose is very hard, requiring higher cuts than a lefort 1. Why are they not doing lefort 3s? Secondly why is won moon not pursuing the N2 implant which would achieve midface shortening???? It’s because nobody cares enough…

Brb cutting my skull in half

Do in by what shortening the midface via surgery? First of all doing it surgically like I propose is very hard, requiring higher cuts than a lefort 1. Why are they not doing lefort 3s? Secondly why is won moon not pursuing the N2 implant which would achieve midface shortening???? It’s because nobody cares enough…
„stability“

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

it's not profitable

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Long midface is the result of a long nose, on the other hand you cannot shorten the bone of the nose to shorten at the same time the whole of the midface, unless opening the head in two horizontally is an option for you