Which surgery fixes a long midface only real answers no shit comments

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
Recommend real surgeries that actually shortens the midface

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
There‘s none.

Few users speculate about ccw lefort 3, giant claims to have found a way too.

Maxillary impaction, especially anterior impaction for a gummy smile, often has results that show a shortend midface (by reducing philtrum in this sense)

Another way would be shortening your midface ratio, by increasing IPD with an OBO.

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess, BrahminBoss and tomorrow300
There‘s none.

Maxillary impaction, especially anterior impaction for a gummy smile, often has results that show a shortend midface (by reducing philtrum in this sense)

Another way would be shortening your midface ratio, by increasing IPD with an OBO.
Yess bro get wide set eyes on purpose to fix midface
Yess bro get a surgery where they cut your skull open just for the sake of having a slightly better midface that wont be noticeable

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
There‘s none.

Helpful what is ipd? OBO is quit dangerous isn’t it?

Yess bro get a surgery where they cut your skull open just for the sake of having a slightly better midface that wont be noticeable
Both are legit and ethical, are you so afraid of surgery? (Avg Bluepiller)

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
IMG 8407
You are right why not being like Delisola

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Helpful what is ipd? OBO is quit dangerous isn’t it?
Anythings dangerous when done from the wrong people. It has been performed successfully for aesthetics, it requires skills, knowledge and planning.

IPD means pupils distance

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and tomorrow300
You can NOT afford OBO, and you wouldn't get it even if you could afford it.
Im not getting OBO, simply because i‘ve accepted that it‘s an genetic trait that‘ll stick to me one way or another. But there should still exist an option for people who want it, im not recommending to do it.

What i am getting is trimax tho.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Im not getting OBO, simply because i‘ve accepted that it‘s an genetic trait that‘ll stick to me one way or another. But there should still exist an option for people who want it, im not recommending to do it.

Ain’t trimax also shortening the midface or let it look shorter with Genio

lip lift but only consider it if you have thin upper lip and a long philtrum

lip lift but only consider it if you have thin upper lip and a long philtrum
Yes I do have I guess can’t tell
IMG 8368

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and WeiWei
Experiment: Hydraulic Press Vs Skull - YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
Recommend real surgeries that actually shortens the midface
Reducing midface length for males is starting to sound like a meme to me and a goofy standard that only truly applies for female faces.

A relatively long midface is a masculine feature as long as it's compensated by a long lower third, and it often mogs. Women do benefit more from a short midface because it's neotenous, but again, I'm starting to feel like it's not that important for men as long as the lower third balances it. Ofc there's a limit, but it's not as bad as people make it seem.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess
Reducing midface length for males is starting to sound like a meme to me and a goofy standard that only truly applies for female faces.

A relatively long midface is a masculine feature as long as it's compensated by a long lower third, and it often mogs. Women do benefit more from a short midface because it's neotenous, but again, it's not that important for men as long as the lower third balances it. Ofc there's a limit, but it's not as bad as people make it seem.
You can see my pic what would you say

midface is impossible

There‘s none.

Giant's way is by lowering the orbital floor surgically and putting an implant above the eye i think. Or just lowering the whole orbital box. So basically obo but moving eyes down rather than out

• +1
Giant's way is by lowering the orbital floor surgically and putting an implant above the eye i think. Or just lowering the whole orbital box. So basically obo but moving eyes down rather than out
What the fuck.

thumbpulling

… fakecel
@UZB_Strebl
He doesn’t understand true pain he just need inspection with aggressive lip lift ccw I’m actaully getting obo my midgave isn’t long actaully @depressionmaxxing i just have super thin nose and shit ipd mse should make my nose wider though

He doesn’t understand true pain he just need inspection with aggressive lip lift ccw I’m actaully getting obo my midgave isn’t long actaully @depressionmaxxing i just have super thin nose and shit ipd mse should make my nose wider though
It‘s over for you (us) man :/

Enough with this cope me and u both know it’s due to narrow maxilla

I think I’m gonna get high cut lefort and then infra zygo when I get obo since I already have good nasal projection
Same but w/o obo

I’ve already hooked up with girl and have insane ascension plan I’ll be htn after obo and jaw angles bro
Be happy w MTN ascension, HTN is really far stretched

The surgery of not being a kike

Cope ur actaully deformed
Medically it‘s asymmetric, not deformed. I can show you a pic of me to show you that i can‘t be considerd deformed.

2 surgeon said it‘s an easy fix, which it is.

Medically it‘s asymmetric, not deformed. I can show you a pic of me to show you that i can‘t be considerd deformed.

2 surgeon said it‘s an easy fix, which it is.
I’m talking about ur nose and ipd bro

Ur coping that’s why all my siblings have good ipd?
Maybe they have a good esr. You haven‘t even measured them.

Gens mix and mutated too, me and my siblings look nothing alike besides my brother

Maybe they have a good esr. You haven‘t even measured them.

Gens mix and mutated too, me and my siblings look nothing alike besides my brother
I used to have good ipd when I was younger and good esr that’s how ik ur coping bro