Why correcting glasses might be a looksmin, and why you should get contact lenses (eyesightcels GTFIH)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Hey I am nearsighted since I was like 6, and only in 2019 after consulting my doctor, I realised that glasses (depending on power) might be a terrible looksmin for you. So I just want to spread some awareness to my fellow eyesightcels.

• For nearsighted people, glasses work like shrinking glasses, depending on power (above -5 dioptries I'd say) they can destroy your harmony by making your eye area appear smaller. Not only that, they also make YOU see things smaller than they are (distortion). How can you see this? Look at dude's cheekline on this picture:
Screenshot 20200107 163100 Firefox

In this case glasses power is insane (-15 dioptries), all you have to do is look in the mirror to spot this.

• Now for farsighted people this distortion works other way around, that means glasses work like magnifying glass and make your eye area appear larger and make your see things bigger than they are in real life.
5 Figure6 1
Look at her cheekline again, +3 dioptires already distorting her visibly.

Contact lenses, because they are closer to your eye than glasses they completely remove the distortion of vision for you, as well as dont make your eye area appear larger or smaller.

Another con of wearing contact lenses is, even colorless lenses make your eyes shine like marbles in direct sunlight. My green eyes turn into crystal blueish if I look at the Sun directly.

Trust me, for the first time you use contact lenses it will be like discovering new world without distortion.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Danish_Retard, Patriot and 7 others
Bro just don't wear either and squint max 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, fjor2096, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
Wearing Glasses is a sign of weak eyesight, like a beta, genetic failure.

Wearing glasses doesn't make you look smart or high IQ...fucking normies.
Contact lens are the way to go.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, horizontallytall, Deleted member 11963 and 8 others
Never ever wear glasses
Even with a shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16861, Deleted member 2597, SpearOfOrion and 5 others
Always thought glasses fucks eye aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, SixFootManlet and Over
Stroma is the only reason I'm holding off LASIK/PRK. I'm afraid they're going to reject those who got lasik. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Never ever wear glasses
Even with a shit eye area
Not true. I had an extremely shit eye area and I 100% looked better with glasses since it hided some of my bags.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek and cutecel
Not true. I had an extremely shit eye area and I 100% looked better with glasses since it hided some of my bags.

I hide my dorsal hump by resting my glasses at the very tip of my nose which makes it less noticable in 3/4 and profile, getting rhino in a few months and can't wear my copes for a while fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Ethnicope
Hey I am nearsighted since I was like 6, and only in 2019 after consulting my doctor, I realised that glasses (depending on power) might be a terrible looksmin for you. So I just want to spread some awareness to my fellow eyesightcels.

• For nearsighted people, glasses work like shrinking glasses, depending on power (above -5 dioptries I'd say) they can destroy your harmony by making your eye area appear smaller. Not only that, they also make YOU see things smaller than they are (distortion). How can you see this? Look at dude's cheekline on this picture:
View attachment 219100

In this case glasses power is insane (-15 dioptries), all you have to do is look in the mirror to spot this.

• Now for farsighted people this distortion works other way around, that means glasses work like magnifying glass and make your eye area appear larger and make your see things bigger than they are in real life.
View attachment 219105
Look at her cheekline again, +3 dioptires already distorting her visibly.

Contact lenses, because they are closer to your eye than glasses they completely remove the distortion of vision for you, as well as dont make your eye area appear larger or smaller.

Another con of wearing contact lenses is, even colorless lenses make your eyes shine like marbles in direct sunlight. My green eyes turn into crystal blueish if I look at the Sun directly.

Trust me, for the first time you use contact lenses it will be like discovering new world without distortion.
You’ll get scleral show with contacts

Stroma is the only reason I'm holding off LASIK/PRK. I'm afraid they're going to reject those who got lasik. :feelsbadman:
No way man, you really think so?

I have diplopia. Contacts can't correct my vision. My glasses distort my eye area and make my IPD appear narrower.

I have a consult scheduled for surgery to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Over
Contacts make my eyes itchy as hell, I'm such a subhuman
time to get Lasik, I'll get it in less than six months, I've had enough. Glasses are a total looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, middayshowers and Over
Good thing i dont give a fuck about shit. I have massive glasses, there actually sunglasses with clear lenses. Gotta cover my midface

@PrettyBoyMaxxing, bro cuz you have under eye issues have you tried a nice a pair of glasses.
I have a similar issue to you and glasses can hide the hollow eyes to some extent. Only problem is the stigma they carry

@PrettyBoyMaxxing, bro cuz you have under eye issues have you tried a nice a pair of glasses.
I have a similar issue to you and glasses can hide the hollow eyes to some extent. Only problem is the stigma they carry
funny story about that.

i had glasses since from 11-16ish. i was not aware of my undereye hollowness even with my glasses off bc my eye sight was so bad that i couldn’t see myself in the mirror.

when i got contacts at 17, i saw my face clearly, and more importantly my undereyes. keep in my i was very bluepilled in looks. when i saw myself with contacts i saw how hollow my under eyes were. i legit couldn’t look myself in the mirror for almost a week. it was the first time i truly saw how bad they were in my whole life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, YoungRichNigga, RAITEIII and 3 others
funny story about that.

when i got contacts at 17, i saw my face clearly, and more importantly my undereyes. keep in my i was very bluepilled in looks. when i saw myself with contacts i saw how hollow my under eyes were. i legit couldn’t look myself in the mirror for almost a week. it was the first time i truly saw how bad they were in my whole life.
I notice the same thing anytime I take my glasses off......I have other issues to worry about anyway

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2846
No? You get that from bad bones
No its not from bones. You’ll get it stretching your lower lid every time you put them on you can look it up

No its not from bones. You’ll get it stretching your lower lid every time you put them on you can look it up
That doesnt sound like truth.

You dont get scleral show from moving your lower lid down for 2 seconds to put lens in/out JFL how would that even work.

I wear them for a year now and previously I did for like 3 years when I was 14 and I got no scleral show because my infraorbitals are decent.

I feel like a gay nerdy cuck because I have glasses. By the way I just bought new ones because my eyes got worse. I'm almost blind without glasses. I also ordered contact lenses and will try them out soon.

I mean, we are indeed cucks. If we got into a fight and couldn't see clearly, we'd be killed.

The good thing I guess is that they make people look smaller and make myself feel taller. When I wear contacts I'll see how fucking short I really am.

I look way better with glasses. The key is finding glasses that fit your face and having good eyebrows. A lot of girls compliment me on my glasses. In fact, I wore contacts for a couple of years and I was way less successful with girls than I am now with glasses.

But I agree that for most people, glasses are a looksmin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, horizontallytall and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
almost always looksmin for beta looking scrawny dude

but could be a looksmax for big alpha masculine guy