Why Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi (Ending the Ronaldo vs Messi debate) (MEGATHREAD)

CR7 THE GOAT

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league and optimisticzoomer
Football is for kids

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Stupid penaldo fan
Didn't even read cos I know all the stats already, but Messi has better shooting after reading your first lines

More goals per game, more goals outside the box, more goals without penalties in 160 less games, more free kick goals, higher shots on target %, less shots per goal.

Stats in Europe: Messi 704 goals and 303 assists in 853 games.
Ronaldo 701 goals and 201 assists in 949 games...

Messi 105 more g+a in 96 less games

Now onto things outside of goalscoring (which Messi already mogs in): assists Messi, playmaking Messi, dribbling Messi

Golden boots Messi, ballon dor Messi, motm awards Messi, playmaker awards Messi, head to head stats Messi, total trophies Messi

You are a homosexual and have no reason to suggest Ronaldo is better. The only stats he has better are because he's played 160 more games
View attachment 2909340
More goals per game after 2007 when he stopped being a midfielder is false, more goals outside the box is bullshit because Ronaldo scores from a further distance, more goals without pens is false Ronaldo has passed him and he played as a midfielder for 200+ games I show it in the thread, higher shots on target because Ronaldo takes more longshots than him, and the less shots per goal because he takes shots so its literally nothing. Now the stats in Europe is also bullshit because Ronaldo played 200+ games as a midfielder. Then Messi only has more assists because he had better teammates through his career as I said in the thread. He has 2 more golden boots just because Ronaldo lost to Suarez because he had much less matches and MSN literally said that they were helping each other to pass Ronaldo in the golden boot race and 2 seasons to Messi because again he had less matches so he could easily win those. Ballondor I show in the thread and motm I show in the thread why its unfair and h2h ronaldo has more wins vs messi in finals and messi had better teams overall in his career. Now more trophies I show in the thread why its bullshit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and wackedchives
Not a flex lil nigga
View attachment 2909358
Messi has more goals and more assists in Europe despite playing 100 less games. That's embarrassing for Ronaldo.

Btw Messi joined MLS at 36
Just because Ronaldo played 200+ games as a midfielder as I say in the thread it literally shows the heatmap stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and wackedchives
Just because Ronaldo played 200+ games as a midfielder as I say in the thread it literally shows the heatmap stop coping
Messi spends ten times the amount in the midfield Ronaldo does btw. 🤡

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
This whole debate can be summed up as: One guy is better at everything, other guy is just better looking.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and optimisticzoomer
More goals per game after 2007 when he stopped being a midfielder is false, more goals outside the box is bullshit because Ronaldo scores from a further distance, more goals without pens is false Ronaldo has passed him and he played as a midfielder for 200+ games I show it in the thread, higher shots on target because Ronaldo takes more longshots than him, and the less shots per goal because he takes shots so its literally nothing. Now the stats in Europe is also bullshit because Ronaldo played 200+ games as a midfielder. Then Messi only has more assists because he had better teammates through his career as I said in the thread. He has 2 more golden boots just because Ronaldo lost to Suarez because he had much less matches and MSN literally said that they were helping each other to pass Ronaldo in the golden boot race and 2 seasons to Messi because again he had less matches so he could easily win those. Ballondor I show in the thread and motm I show in the thread why its unfair and h2h ronaldo has more wins vs messi in finals and messi had better teams overall in his career. Now more trophies I show in the thread why its bullshit. Keep coping.
You're coping beyond belief son. This is embarrassing. Ronaldo has played the last 6 years as a striker, whereas Messi hasn't, you didn't mention that.

Also lmao, Ronaldo was a winger, not a "midfielder". He himself said this, and the formation man united used utilised wingers. But I know you weren't even watching football back then.

Stats show Messi mogs in goalscoring. And Messi is far, far better outside of that. Messi is the best goalscorer and best playmaker. Unreal.

Anyway your account is literally an embarrassment, and your name is "Uefa CR7 league" (PR7). Btw Messi has better UCL stats per game again

This whole debate can be summed up as: One guy is better at everything, other guy is just better looking.
I just know this @Uefa CR7 league is an Indian teenager
Btw, this you? @UEFA CR7 League7 :soy:
Making two accounts of that is pathetic

Messi spends ten times the amount in the midfield Ronaldo does btw. 🤡
Yes and? that says nothing. Ronaldo is a better goalscorer hermano.

Yes and? that says nothing. Ronaldo is a better goalscorer hermano.
If he is a better goalscorer why does he have a lower GPG than a guy who spends most of his game playing as an attacking midfielder?

You're coping beyond belief son. This is embarrassing. Ronaldo has played the last 6 years as a striker, whereas Messi hasn't, you didn't mention that.

Also lmao, Ronaldo was a winger, not a "midfielder". He himself said this, and the formation man united used utilised wingers. But I know you weren't even watching football back then.

Stats show Messi mogs in goalscoring. And Messi is far, far better outside of that. Messi is the best goalscorer and best playmaker. Unreal.

Anyway your account is literally an embarrassment, and your name is "Uefa CR7 league" (PR7). Btw Messi has better UCL stats per game again
Bro and Messi played as a CF it doesn't mean shit. Also Ronaldo played 6 years as a striker when he was almost 34. Ronaldo was literally a midfielder and it shows it in the heatmap when if you see the heatmap when it literally shows how he played and you still cope I don't know what to say to you bro. The formation was 4-4-2 btw...
Messi doesn't mog Ronaldo in goalscoring 🤦‍♂️ Ronaldo is the best goalscorer in history and its common knowledge.
And also there is no way you said Messi is better at UCL than the Mr.UCL himself bro 😂 Ronaldo mogs Messi in every stat in UCL its not even close.

• JFL
If he is a better goalscorer why does he have a lower GPG than a guy who spends most of his game playing as an attacking midfielder?
Because he played 200+ games as a midfielder and because Messi had literally the best attacking trio in the world? Even with that if you remove his 200+ games as a midfielder he still has a better goal ratio than him all time.

• JFL
I just know this @Uefa CR7 league is an Indian teenager
Btw, this you? @UEFA CR7 League7 :soy:
Making two accounts of that is pathetic
I am from Europe and yea the other one is mine idk why I made 2 I dont even use the other one.

Not a word. Fraud7 hasn't won shit. It's what happens when you looksmax. You start ignoring the important things. Should've kept being an ogre maybe he would've won something.

• WTF
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league
Because he played 200+ games as a midfielder and because Messi had literally the best attacking trio in the world? Even with that if you remove his 200+ games as a midfielder he still has a better goal ratio than him all time.
Messi has spent 10x the amount in the midfield Ronaldo has and still has a higher GPG lol. Ronaldo is a stat padder. He relies on his teammates setting him up, he relies on penalties etc. but I get it he is better looking and you're gay. 🙏:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Richard Cheese
It's over bro. 🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, Richard Cheese and optimisticzoomer
And also there is no way you said Messi is better at UCL than the Mr.UCL himself bro 😂 Ronaldo mogs Messi in every stat in UCL its not even close.
IMG 20240510 160817
IMG 20240510 160826
IMG 20240510 160838

It's getting sad now man. Not only have you not watched either in their prime but you don't know the stats. How old are you?

Also, no one above the age of 18 thinks Ronaldo is a better goalscorer. It's common knowledge he has only scored more because he's played ~160 more games and taken ~60 more penalties. Messi has more goals without pens in less games

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Messi has spent 10x the amount in the midfield Ronaldo has and still has a higher GPG lol. Ronaldo is a stat padder. He relies on his teammates setting him up, he relies on penalties etc. but I get it he is better looking and you're gay. 🙏:blackpill:
And Ronaldo is a winger bro both positions are not strikers so it is equally. He only has more goal ratio because Ronaldo played as a midfielder. And how is Ronaldo a stat padder he is the most clutch player ever and he carries more. And how does he relies on his teammates setting him up when all Messi goals are literally just Messi,Iniesta,Xavi,Suarez,Neymar passing with each other 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and optimisticzoomer
And Ronaldo is a winger bro both positions are not strikers so it is equally. He only has more goal ratio because Ronaldo played as a midfielder. And how is Ronaldo a stat padder he is the most clutch player ever and he carries more. And how does he relies on his teammates setting him up when all Messi goals are literally just Messi,Iniesta,Xavi,Suarez,Neymar passing with each other 😂
"Ronaldo carries more"😭
Not only does Messi score more per game, he also provides more assists, creates more chances, has more successful dribbles, has more touches and passes. How does Ronaldo carry?

View attachment 2909392View attachment 2909393View attachment 2909394
It's getting sad now man. Not only have you not watched either in their prime but you don't know the stats. How old are you?

Also, no one above the age of 18 thinks Ronaldo is a better goalscorer. It's common knowledge he has only scored more because he's played ~160 more games and taken ~60 more penalties. Messi has more goals without pens in less games
I am 17 and I watch Ronaldo since 2014.
4003310 dfsdfsdfsdfsd

• JFL
"Ronaldo carries more"😭
Not only does Messi score more per game, he also provides more assists, creates more chances, has more successful dribbles, has more touches and passes. How does Ronaldo carry?
More goals after 82 mins. More wins when his team is down.

I am 17 and I watch Ronaldo since 2014.
View attachment 2909407

View attachment 2909410
Ronaldo has played 20 more games. Again, if Ronaldo is better, why doesn't he win motm? He just statpads, relying on his teammates.
Also jfl. That second picture includes Messi as a teen but not Ronaldo as a teen. How is that fair? Messi is 2 years younger, so why use stats from 2004 for Messi, but 2006 for Ronaldo?? Oh yes, because it's biased and makes no sense

Also, https://www.messivsronaldo.app/calendar-year-stats/2022

And no one cares about MLS or Saudi which, btw, Messi still has better goals and assists per 90, despite taking only 1 penalty

He is so clutch that the last time Ronaldo scored a goal in a WC playoffs he was still Brazilian.

He is so clutch his numbers in the finals he has played are vastly inferior

He is so clutch that head to head the difference between the two only increases

Lol give up Messi is better at everything except for shooting penalties.

• +1
More goals after 82 mins. More wins when his team is down. View attachment 2909413
Jfl
Firstly, the Spain one was a keeper mistake and a penalty.

Now, Messi 2011 UCL final, Messi 4 goals vs arsenal in UCL, Messi Vs Bayern 2015, Messi clutch goal Vs Mexico. Using irrelevant statpad hattricks with pens lmao, the only important one there is the atletico one. More goals in finals = messi

Ronaldo has played 20 more games. Again, if Ronaldo is better, why doesn't he win motm? He just statpads, relying on his teammates.
Also jfl. That second picture includes Messi as a teen but not Ronaldo as a teen. How is that fair? Messi is 2 years younger, so why use stats from 2004 for Messi, but 2006 for Ronaldo?? Oh yes, because it's biased and makes no sense

Also, https://www.messivsronaldo.app/calendar-year-stats/2022

And no one cares about MLS or Saudi which, btw, Messi still has better goals and assists per 90, despite taking only 1 penalty
Ofc he played 20 games more he is older bro he would still had better stats if Messi started playing ucl when Ronaldo started playing. In that age Messi wouldn't score more goals only maybe assists. Motm is literally unfair, Messi has more because of his position and because he gets the ball more. And also in the second pic it shows that if he wasnt a midfielder he would have better goal ratio than him.

Jfl
Firstly, the Spain one was a keeper mistake and a penalty.

Now, Messi 2011 UCL final, Messi 4 goals vs arsenal in UCL, Messi Vs Bayern 2015, Messi clutch goal Vs Mexico. Using irrelevant statpad hattricks with pens lmao, the only important one there is the atletico one. More goals in finals = messi
These performances are not hattricks when your team is losing :lul: Also Messi clutch goal vs Mexico?? 😂😂 Also how are pens irrelevant and how is the one with Sweden not important and with spain? With sweden if they lost they wouldnt go to the world cup and with spain if they lost they wouldnt pass the group stages. And with wolfsburg it was a quarter final and they were losing 2-0. You are embarassing yourself at this point.

Ofc he played 20 games more he is older bro he would still had better stats if Messi started playing ucl when Ronaldo started playing. In that age Messi wouldn't score more goals only maybe assists. Motm is literally unfair, Messi has more because of his position and because he gets the ball more. And also in the second pic it shows that if he wasnt a midfielder he would have better goal ratio than him.
No it doesn't.
It shows that you are using stats of Ronaldo when he was 21 onwards, and Messi when he was 17 onwards.

He is so clutch that the last time Ronaldo scored a goal in a WC playoffs he was still Brazilian.

He is so clutch his numbers in the finals he has played are vastly inferior
View attachment 2909416

He is so clutch that head to head the difference between the two only increases
View attachment 2909417

Lol give up Messi is better at everything except for shooting penalties.
First of all this has nothing to do with clutch? Second of all have you seen Portugal in 2008-2018? They werent even a top 15 team how is he supposed to score in a wc playoff> Also the stats in the finals are like that because Barca was better than Real.

• JFL
No it doesn't.
It shows that you are using stats of Ronaldo when he was 21 onwards, and Messi when he was 17 onwards.
Bro that makes no sense if Ronaldo played as a winger in that time it shows that he would have better goal ratio and more goals.

These performances are not hattricks when your team is losing :lul: Also Messi clutch goal vs Mexico?? 😂😂 Also how are pens irrelevant and how is the one with Sweden not important and with spain? With sweden if they lost they wouldnt go to the world cup and with spain if they lost they wouldnt pass the group stages. And with wolfsburg it was a quarter final and they were losing 2-0. You are embarassing yourself at this point.
Yes, Messi goal outside the box vs Mexico in the WC to keep Argentina alive. Meanwhile Ronaldo was trying to steal his teammate's goal

Btw, who has more hattricks without pens? Again Messi, in less games. And more per game with pens too.

If the roles were switched and Ronaldo had played less games than Messi, but they both kept their current ratios, you would never consider Ronaldo in the debate

First of all this has nothing to do with clutch? Second of all have you seen Portugal in 2008-2018? They werent even a top 15 team how is he supposed to score in a wc playoff> Also the stats in the finals are like that because Barca was better than Real.
It literally does?

Performing in the World Cup > performing in random friendlies
Performing in the finals > stat padding random games.
Performing vs Barca in a league where it's either RM or Barca that win > performing against some random team

Messi is more clutch than Cristiano that's for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league and optimisticzoomer
Bro that makes no sense if Ronaldo played as a winger in that time it shows that he would have better goal ratio and more goals.
Wtf are you talking about? Of course Messi is going to not have as good stats from age 17-21 as afterwards. Using ratios of Messi as a teen and Ronaldo as an adult is unfair, and they had to do it to give Ronaldo a chance. He was always a winger btw

Anyway, stop replying with bs to me, I got work to do. Just go on messivsronaldo.app and have fun

It literally does?

Performing in the World Cup > performing in random friendlies
Performing in the finals > stat padding random games.
Performing vs Barca in a league where it's either RM or Barca that win > performing against some random team

Messi is more clutch than Cristiano that's for sure.
Hell no

• +1
Cristiano has 0 games this impressive in his entire career

I am glad I saw it live. Absolutely unbelievable. You of course didn't. You only saw old CR7 stat padding his penalties and seeing Modric and Kroos set him up. You only saw older Messi playing mostly from the midfield helping Suarez and Neymar score their goals.

• JFL
Yes, Messi goal outside the box vs Mexico in the WC to keep Argentina alive. Meanwhile Ronaldo was trying to steal his teammate's goal

Btw, who has more hattricks without pens? Again Messi, in less games. And more per game with pens too.

If the roles were switched and Ronaldo had played less games than Messi, but they both kept their current ratios, you would never consider Ronaldo in the debate
More hattricks without pens? So pens are not important? 0 ball knowledge as per usual. Ronaldo has played less games than Messi when they were both at laliga and he had better goal ratio. When he didnt played as a midfielder. Messi wouldn't be in the debate if he wasnt in prime barca the best team in the world and if he had left the club earlier because outiside of barca he is shit. Imagine Messi without tiki taka btw. And if Ronaldo was at Argentina he would have 2 world cup and 3 copa america 😂 Unlike this fraud.

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Wtf are you talking about? Of course Messi is going to not have as good stats from age 17-21 as afterwards. Using ratios of Messi as a teen and Ronaldo as an adult is unfair, and they had to do it to give Ronaldo a chance. He was always a winger btw

Anyway, stop replying with bs to me, I got work to do. Just go on messivsronaldo.app and have fun
same with ronaldo then?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
More hattricks without pens? So pens are not important? 0 ball knowledge as per usual. Ronaldo has played less games than Messi when they were both at laliga and he had better goal ratio. When he didnt played as a midfielder. Messi wouldn't be in the debate if he wasnt in prime barca the best team in the world and if he had left the club earlier because outiside of barca he is shit. Imagine Messi without tiki taka btw. And if Ronaldo was at Argentina he would have 2 world cup and 3 copa america 😂 Unlike this fraud.
Ronaldo 84 mins per goal, Messi 85. Ronaldo 66 mins per goal contribution, Messi 62

And of course penalties aren't regarded as highly as other goals. You can ghost and not be involved in the game, but then your teammate wins a penalty, and you have a free shot at goal with no defenders.

Ronaldo was never a midfielder. He was a winger. Messi at psg was mostly a midfielder, especially in first season, dropping deeper than Ronaldo ever did. Still got 38 goals and 25 assists in 2022, and most motm.

If Ronaldo was with Argentina, they wouldn't have been to a final since 1986. Messi carried in 2014 and 2022
same with ronaldo then?
No... What don't you understand? The picture you showed uses stats for Ronaldo from 2006 onwards, when he was 21. For Messi, it shows 2004 onwards, when he was 17. Of course the ratio is going to be skewed if you are including games Messi played as a teenager

Ronaldo 84 mins per goal, Messi 85. Ronaldo 66 mins per goal contribution, Messi 62

And of course penalties aren't regarded as highly as other goals. You can ghost and not be involved in the game, but then your teammate wins a penalty, and you have a free shot at goal with no defenders.

Ronaldo was never a midfielder. He was a winger. Messi at psg was mostly a midfielder, especially in first season, dropping deeper than Ronaldo ever did. Still got 38 goals and 25 assists in 2022, and most motm.

If Ronaldo was with Argentina, they wouldn't have been to a final since 1986. Messi carried in 2014 and 2022

No... What don't you understand? The picture you showed uses stats for Ronaldo from 2006 onwards, when he was 21. For Messi, it shows 2004 onwards, when he was 17. Of course the ratio is going to be skewed if you are including games Messi played as a teenager
4003324 xcvfdvfdfdb

77540403e06db8e4cc03c5f959e49b84

• JFL
bhai this is my favorite gronkowski game ever

he carried brady this game ngl and was insane but his balls in steelers mouth. What a fucking player he was

Kelce better than that bum ass nigga gronk

• Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover
ronaldo deserved the 2018 balondor. everyone thought ronaldo would win. only afterwards did ppl ever justify modric winning it
messi deserved the 2019 balondor that he won
lewandowski shouldve won the 2020 balondor, if messi had a good year that season he wouldve been awarded it
2021 could go either way imo