why cybercrime is not viable

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
if you’re in the 1% that make it work from an incel forum like nulled or scamming or whatever

you’ll have to spend all your time on that instead of any other skill or career

Maybe 0.1% of that 1% percent who can make a living can get rich off of that, it’ll probably just be McDonald’s waging but on discord.

this is pretty good if you live in india or Albania, you’ll have ethnic friends that are loyal and do it too, but JFL if you live in a first world country

when youre out you can’t say your a hacker, and if you do people will find it low status/cringe

Basically you’ll be indistinguishable from a mentally retarded autism kid who NEETED for however many years and is now receiving disability checks

and i thought i was autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940
if you’re in the 1% that make it work from an incel forum like nulled or scamming or whatever

you’ll have to spend all your time on that instead of any other skill or career

Maybe 0.1% of that 1% percent who can make a living can get rich off of that, it’ll probably just be McDonald’s waging but on discord.

this is pretty good if you live in india or Albania, you’ll have ethnic friends that are loyal and do it too, but JFL if you live in a first world country

when youre out you can’t say your a hacker, and if you do people will find it low status/cringe

Basically you’ll be indistinguishable from a mentally retarded autism kid who NEETED for however many years and is now receiving disability checks
u seem high iq OP lets moneymaxx I am 127 iq but am low inhib w $1.27 in checking rn.

larp entrepreneur