Why did Greek philosophers write poetry

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
After they saw me lifting weights naked under the olive tree with sweat on my huge cheekbones and with a half chub?

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, flippasav, SecularIslamist and 2 others
In the grand tapestry of life’s myriad social engagements, there exists a peculiar sort of gentleman who bemoans the absence of a romantic companion, yet paradoxically, abstains from the pursuit thereof. This chap, ensconced in the comfort of his solitary existence, often vocalizes his discontent regarding his unaccompanied status with the fervor of a Shakespearean tragedy. However, he shies away from the very endeavors that might amend his solitary predicament. It is not through lack of opportunity or means that he finds himself alone, but rather, a curious inertia that grips him. He is akin to an actor upon the stage who forgets to play his part, lamenting the story’s progression while neglecting to take up the script. In this, he embodies a contradiction; a seeker of love who does not seek at all.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and BrahminBoss
After they saw me lifting weights naked under the olive tree with sweat on my huge cheekbones and with a half chub?

@ascension @SecularIslamist @Lynxress @poopoohead @TechnoBoss @Debetro @WishIwasChico
i thought mumbai lunatic asylum will fix OP but it just made things worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ascension, SecularIslamist and 2 others
In the grand tapestry of life’s myriad social engagements, there exists a peculiar sort of gentleman who bemoans the absence of a romantic companion, yet paradoxically, abstains from the pursuit thereof. This chap, ensconced in the comfort of his solitary existence, often vocalizes his discontent regarding his unaccompanied status with the fervor of a Shakespearean tragedy. However, he shies away from the very endeavors that might amend his solitary predicament. It is not through lack of opportunity or means that he finds himself alone, but rather, a curious inertia that grips him. He is akin to an actor upon the stage who forgets to play his part, lamenting the story’s progression while neglecting to take up the script. In this, he embodies a contradiction; a seeker of love who does not seek at all.
Yes Im Gods puppet. Girls want me and I want them but some curious strange spectre splits us at every point on the space time continuum that I might as well be surfing under the Ocean during the Calabrian period and they may as well be the first birds to take flight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Sleep modafaka it's 3:33

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@ascension @SecularIslamist @Lynxress @poopoohead @TechnoBoss @Debetro @WishIwasChico
i thought mumbai lunatic asylum will fix OP but it just made things worse
Yeah I thought he was gonna return back as an intellectual guy but he became more retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BrahminBoss and Bozoogway
Yeah I thought he was gonna return back as an intellectual guy but he became more retarded
Wait until he gets to see the special torture methods on new delhi's lunatic asylum
Mumbai went too easy on him

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Wait until he gets to see the special torture methods on new delhi's lunatic asylum
Mumbai went too easy on him
Special Cock and ball torture with a sprinkle of fisting by Ramirez

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, TechnoBoss and Bozoogway
@Vermilioncore

They were the precursor to the greatness that is I