Why did Jack Black let himself go and become a obese pig when he could have been PSL 7?

Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free
This is not a trend I see so often, but when I do see its always someone who is rich and famous who despite being incredibly handsome just throws it all away and lets themselves go physically because they can now use they're fame and fortune to draw in woman instead of there looks.

This is Jack Black in his younger years with his amazing eye area. He is nearly unrecognizable from the movies I watched him act in like Nacho Libre or Tropic Thunder as a kid. All the obesity brought him down so many PSL points I didn't even know such amazing genetics could have been behind the fat slobs layers of pound cake.

iu

Now compare this picture to the modern day Jack Black without a care in the world because he no longer needs to be handsome to get a woman (he has a wife) or to bring back the next paycheck to the table because he can just be cast as the funny subhuman fat guy for the next big Hollywood blockbuster movie!

While you rot at home Jack Black gets payed to LDAR to obesity so he can fit in for his next big movie character once again being the funny subhuman fat lard beast being the butt of the joke for the entire movie because of his obesity alone.

iu

A subhuman born without PSL 7 genetics knows what a PSL 7 appearance would do to his life, while Chad doesn't acknowledge being handsome as a gift at all thinking that everything that good happens to him happens because that us just the way the world works.

I think the moral of this story is the ones who don't have are the ones who really know what its like to have what the ones who have have.

TLDR: Jack Black chooses to throw away what everyone here dreams of living like in pursuit of becoming a Hollywood cash cow for society's pleasure.

He is 5 foot 5

Good looking in his younger days

My favourite Jack Black movies are Nacho Libre and School Of Rock

giphy.gif

He is 5 foot 5

Good looking in his younger days

My favourite Jack Black movies are Nacho Libre and School Of Rock

giphy.gif
Yes I do still love Jack Black so much (Nacho Libre is one of my favorite movies) but I just had to let this off my chest. I couldn't keep it in forever.

The Whole plot of the new Jumanji movies are basically focused around Jack Blacks morbid obesity with the rock cracking fat jokes at him right and left for the entire movie.

hes low inhib

low inhib people usually have poor impulse control hence the eating until youre fat

plus being fat is funny

He couldn't become 7 psl JFL at this cope

He is very likeable ... I can't even hate on the dude

Have you seen Shallow Hal ?

OK movie

71fofJCmIFL._SY445_.jpg

:D:D:D

He is very likeable ... I can't even hate on the dude

Have you seen Shallow Hal ?

OK movie

71fofJCmIFL._SY445_.jpg

:D:D:D
Yes such a great movie, it exposed lookism so well in it too. But these were the golden ages of Jack Black movies where he wasn't only being casted for his morbid obesity to be mocked through the entire movie by 'Apha Male the Rock'.

All his new movies suck, I can sum them all up by telling you Jack Blacks obesity will be mocked to make The Rock look better. I want him to lose the weight and make Nacho Libre 2 so I can be at peace again.

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine

I can see what you mean, a bit less than DiCaprio

it's the phenotype and its tendencies

alpine/borreby subhumans always tend to get fat

I don't think he was good looking enough to be a movie star, so he went the fat comedian route.

You coping to oblivion thinking that looks don't matter that much given that he let himself go when supposedly he had the chance to hit 7 psl.
Its about what each person values, Jack Black didn't value his PSL 7 appearance which others would kill for. He instead chose morbid obesity because it got him what he actually wanted, lots of cash. Jack Black has made more money off his morbid obesity than any male model has made in the modeling industry.

Okay say that Jack Black can't get woman now because he can't even see his feet over his belly? He has a wife... And if he wanted he could just use the money to earned of his morbid obesity to buy any woman he wanted.

In conclusion it depends on what you really want, but it is undeniable that being morbidly obese is way more profitable and will take you places no PSL 7 face could ever take you.

Jack Black knew this and chased his dream.

Its about what each person values, Jack Black didn't value his PSL 7 appearance which others would kill for. He instead chose morbid obesity because it got him what he actually wanted, lots of cash. Jack Black has made more money off his morbid obesity than any male model has made in the modeling industry.

Okay say that Jack Black can't get woman now because he can't even see his feet over his belly? He has a wife... And if he wanted he could just use the money to earned of his morbid obesity to buy any woman he wanted.

In conclusion it depends on what you really want, but it is undeniable that being morbidly obese is way more profitable and will take you places no PSL 7 face could ever take you.

Jack Black knew this and chased his dream.
This is the exact cope I pointed to in my reply and you're oblivious to it.

JFL at this sentence you should be banned just for this sentence right here.

"it is undeniable that being morbidly obese is way more profitable and will take you places no PSL 7 face could ever take you." JFL he couldn't even make it to 7 psl so you're so wrong anyways lmao

This is the exact cope I pointed to in my reply and you're oblivious to it.

JFL at this sentence you should be banned just for this sentence right here.

"it is undeniable that being morbidly obese is way more profitable and will take you places no PSL 7 face could ever take you." JFL he couldn't even make it to 7 psl so you're so wrong anyways lmao
Jack Black was as still is PSL 7 Behind his disgusting lard, maybe even more if he was just a skeleton.

But you are failing to understand the point of this thread, this thread is about how people value different things. Most people on here value a PSL 7 skull above the vast wealth Jack has acquired from his morbid obesity. Jack has puts extreme value in things we do not care about while we put value in things he does not care about. This was the point of this thread if you could have read properly. I forgive you, its over.

NOW GET OUT OF THREAD LOSER!

2374.jpg
iu

It would not reach psl 7, although less fat is always better

Weird Jack Black fetish itt

Psl 7 jfl

Jack Black was as still is PSL 7 Behind his disgusting lard, maybe even more if he was just a skeleton.

But you are failing to understand the point of this thread, this thread is about how people value different things. Most people on here value a PSL 7 skull above the vast wealth Jack has acquired from his morbid obesity. Jack has puts extreme value in things we do not care about while we put value in things he does not care about. This was the point of this thread if you could have read properly. I forgive you, its over.

NOW GET OUT OF THREAD LOSER!

2374.jpg
iu
JFL he would have never made it to psl 7 get that through your thick skull you dumbass

"Psl 7"

4 24
O JACK BLACK THE X FILES 570

Even when he wasn't fat he looked like utter shit. He legit looks like he has a genetic disorder and many chromosomes missing

JFL he would have never made it to psl 7 get that through your thick skull you dumbass

No cope aloud in this thread
2825.jpg
iu

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88