Why did @Manchild delete his account for?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Spent 1 week off this site and come back to find this Cuban nigger just vanished. No warning or anything. Why do people do this? Had had like 25k+ posts. Muslim Zionist, Communist, BBC advocate and MILF-lover. Very little to like. But relatable posts. Anyone got him on disc?

@flippasav @heightpillgotme @Abhorrence @Pendejo @gribsufer1

No more Turkish mommies will be posted here :pepefrown:

200w

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, northern mogger, bloomercel and 2 others
He's not gonna come back. Once they delete they rarely come back or never reach their highs (or lows) just like mrriceguy. Even the biggest retards and autists (@Xangsane) either leave or ascend. Except me.

It's over. I may as well leave as well :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, PointOfNoReturn, northern mogger and 4 others
Another delettranny

I converted him to a white supremacist so he deleted his crap out of shame and not wanting to feed the Super AI his wrongspeak thoughts.

I respect anyone who has the willpower to fully delete their account after spending so long on here, I tried many times.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, bloomercel, northern mogger and 2 others
He's not gonna come back. Once they delete they rarely come back or never reach their highs (or lows) just like mrriceguy. Even the biggest retards and autists (@Xangsane) either leave or ascend. Except me.

It's over. I may as well leave as well :feelswhy:
Pat me

• Love it
Reactions: silencio
I respect anyone who has the willpower to fully delete their account after spending so long on here, I tried many times.
Fr. It's equivalent to this. The ultimate suicide.

NvgyvP

crushed noo GIF

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
great fuck him

• So Sad
I already wondered why I didn’t see any @Manchild posts.

• So Sad
He was literally spanish larper nigger who can only get LTB women with geomaxxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
He was literally spanish larper nigger who can only get LTB women with geomaxxxing.
Thats true actually. I never saw him post an MTB girl. They were all LTB Tugbas from Tandem looking to betabuxx.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and StuntmanMike
one leftie cuck less great

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sub5c3l, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Spent 1 week off this site and come back to find this Cuban nigger just vanished. No warning or anything. Why do people do this? Had had like 25k+ posts. Muslim Zionist, Communist, BBC advocate and MILF-lover. Very little to like. But relatable posts. Anyone got him on disc?

@flippasav @heightpillgotme @Abhorrence @Pendejo @gribsufer1

No more Turkish mommies will be posted here :pepefrown:

View attachment 2807932
For his mental health probably. But it’s fine I got your back buddyboyo

• +1
Why do pedo haters are always pro-MILF fags? Like, dude, you're simping for a bitch who would reject you if she were you age. At least minors would accept a kid near their age because they're less hypergamous in general.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Why do pedo haters are always pro-MILF fags? Like, dude, you're simping for a bitch who would reject you if she were you age. At least minors would accept a kid near their age because they're less hypergamous in general.
this is exactly why they don’t understand, underage girls have much lower standards and would consider us good looking seeing as they date ugly underdeveloped boys their age, milfs are gonna have the much higher standards

this is exactly why they don’t understand, underage girls have much lower standards and would consider us good looking seeing as they date ugly underdeveloped boys their age, milfs are gonna have the much higher standards
Total Agecuck Death (in videogame).

• +1
Reactions: Xtra