Why did my growth slow down so much at 16?

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
This is my growth over the years

15: 165
16: 171
17: 172.5
18: 173.5
19: 174.2
20: 174.5

How did i go from 6cm per year to 1.5cm per year? I did a bone age test at 16 and it was 15.5 and apparently i had 4-5cm of growth left. Why did i only grow 3.5cm? Clearly i stunted my growth somehow. 16 was around the time when i stopped exercising regularly, my sleep started to become fked and i started eating less.

I even checked my puberty stage at early 16 and i was like 4.3, a few ppl even said i looked like that. I didnt look early 16 i looked slightly younger yet i grew the same as the typical person my age?

thats an average growth pattern of a human male buddy boyo

if anything you've grown more than the average guy post 17

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Marsik, schizo echochamber and 2 others
thats an average growth pattern of a human male buddy boyo

if anything you've grown more than the average guy post 17
Yea im not truly stunted but i think i cucked myself by around a cm or two. I was a slightly lateish bloomer and i was heading towards strong 5’9 range at 16 but i slowed down like crazy. Ive known many peoples growth patterns and hardly anyone slowed down that much. I even had a friend who hit puberty at a sinilar time to me and he had a second growth spurt at 16 and grew 2 inches in a short amount then he added another.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Nigga stfu I stopped growing at 14 I was quite tall throughout my life til then.

Only realised I was short at 18 when I started getting mogged at uni. Never was insecure about height before then.

brutalisch

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse
IMG 0427