Why did that fat muzzie call me a model?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Our battle will be LEGENDARY
guy used to cut himself had scars all over his arm thats how the convo started
Many muslims in my ward all with drug abuse for some reason. he asked me are you a model? i replied no bro with a fake laugh. he then said to another inmate that i would make a very good model.
the other inmate also laughed then the muzzie guy said whats his koraichal( flaws in tamil) he is white (any lightskin is called vellai here (white)) and has height (they dont say tall here) he looks better than surya and vijay for sure( two actors in my city).

The other guy was also laughing sheepishly cos the muzzie guy was a dominant low inhib bvll. I got away from that convo because i didnt know what to say. but my mind voice was like with skin laser procedure and half my bf these guys would need defilbrator from the psych nurse after seeing me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, horizontallytall, flippasav and 6 others
@Jpg @Manletmachine @looksmaxprofile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Dark looks

Many muslims in my ward all with drug abuse for some reason. he asked me are you a model? i replied no bro with a fake laugh. he then said to another inmate that i would make a very good model.
the other inmate also laughed then the muzzie guy said whats his koraichal( flaws in tamil) he is white (any lightskin is called vellai here (white)) and has height (they dont say tall here) he looks better than surya and vijay for sure( two actors in my city).

The other guy was also laughing sheepishly cos the muzzie guy was a dominant low inhib bvll. I got away from that convo because i didnt know what to say. but my mind voice was like with skin laser procedure and half my bf these guys would need defilbrator from the psych nurse after seeing me.
Virtue signalling. Or being overly charming which is a key sign in sociopathy and psychopathy. He’s trying to butter you up before manipulating you in some way.

Virtue signalling. Or being overly charming which is a key sign in sociopathy and psychopathy. He’s trying to butter you up before manipulating you in some way.
He had nothing to gain from me he left the ward two days after

He had nothing to gain from me he left the ward two days after
To toy with your head obviously. You don’t understand how their mind works. Trust me he’s lying. How do I know you may ask? You’re a fat Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, diamondbill and BrahminBoss
To toy with your head obviously. You don’t understand how their mind works. Trust me he’s lying. How do I know you may ask? You’re a fat Indian.
No he meant it. He was mirin.

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and moggathon
No he meant it. He was mirin.
8306D108 9C81 4684 8383 058EE08495E4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485

to fat muslims anyone normal is a model

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Yeah and the funny thing is your MTN

Live footage from the Tnagar mental ward