Why did that fat drunk Dravidian honk at me?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
a dravidian tried honked with his car cos i pissed in front of it before he went back and forward with his car and I still acted like i didnt get the memo and he started flashing lights and beeping that I got very angry but couldnt piss peacefully either cos What if he just runs me over, and another drunk guy with only hair on sides and persian passing put arm on my shoulder and shoute at that dravidian saying "this guy is deaf do you have any sense" so I had to act deaf for 10 seconds so situations doesnt become even more awkward then he rolls down windows and apologised , “ sorry idk that guy was deaf ( pointing at me” then he left that Persian guy said cool down with his vodka scented breath and left like nothing hapened

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Willmogulater
@Hardrada @Vermilioncore @Slayer

That fucker had like 7 vodka bottles in his back seat and he was charcoal black with bug eyes and non sentient looking forehead

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Vermilioncore and Lynxress
Bro wanted the recipe of Aryan masala

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
Explain @Willmogulater

@Iasacrko

He tryna holla for some badboy dravidian dick type shii

Nigga piss in the street why u finna piss at a homies car ur in India where u can literally take a shit in public and nobody will bet an eye

If I do this here in Germany they’ll call the cops on me and come beat me up

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Nigga piss in the street why u finna piss at a homies car ur in India where u can literally take a shit in public and nobody will bet an eye

If I do this here in Germany they’ll call the cops on me and come beat me up
He parked his car near garbage can and I passed at garbage can but he got angry cos the tranny was giving him nlowjob and I blocked the view

Should've left him for dead, broski

Not sure bud

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
tales from 1997 Honda civic

He wants you, habibi!

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
a dravidian tried honked with his car cos i pissed in front of it before he went back and forward with his car and I still acted like i didnt get the memo and he started flashing lights and beeping that I got very angry but couldnt piss peacefully either cos What if he just runs me over, and another drunk guy with only hair on sides and persian passing put arm on my shoulder and shoute at that dravidian saying "this guy is deaf do you have any sense" so I had to act deaf for 10 seconds so situations doesnt become even more awkward then he rolls down windows and apologised , “ sorry idk that guy was deaf ( pointing at me” then he left that Persian guy said cool down with his vodka scented breath and left like nothing hapened
He must be joowish