A drunk dravidian tried running me over with his car

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Our battle will be LEGENDARY
I was taking a piss near garbage bin and he honked and I didnt know why he honked he came inch close to me with full speed and retreated he did this 3 times. Then another drunk guy shouted at him and he said I was deaf, I was shaking with anger but that dravidian in the car had like 4 people, If I had a pistol i would have burst his fuckong dalit skull and shot the balls of the other dalits in the car.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, 7zyzz7, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
cool story, rakshit

cool story, rakshit
I have to study for upsc for getting pistol. fkkk if i was in america id just shoot them and run to my house. What are the chances of getting caught in usa if you do this?

cool story, rakshit

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, deadmanwalking, oldcel2002 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I also was low on glucose thankfully else I would have fucking jumped into their cat and bited off their nipple

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
he prob thinks u are a dalit (he's right)

Im gonna crash my car tomorrow during driving class

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I was taking a piss near garbage bin and he honked and I didnt know why he honked he came inch close to me with full speed and retreated he did this 3 times. Then another drunk guy shouted at him and he said I was deaf, I was shaking with anger but that dravidian in the car had like 4 people, If I had a pistol i would have burst his fuckong dalit skull and shot the balls of the other dalits in the car.
you are a dravidian too

Should have stabbed them all

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@iam good boy