why did they replace the man in the mirror with someone else?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
everytime i go look in the mirror i dont see myself i see a nasty gnarly crusty subhuman. no matter how much i try and do shit to his face to make him look better it never works. Im so tired of this i miss when i saw myself in the mirror but its been a decade i think this is who im stuck with now.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Manletmachine and Gilbert_Durandal
Just change your skin fornight type shit bozo 💯💯🥴

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and vermillioncorefan
everytime i go look in the mirror i dont see myself i see a nasty gnarly crusty subhuman. no matter how much i try and do shit to his face to make him look better it never works. Im so tired of this i miss when i saw myself in the mirror but its been a decade i think this is who im stuck with now.
The man in the mirror is ugly so I called him a fagott queer yesterday in English class I was being a jester Ayy and then my peer said I was the ugliest person he ever seen this drove me insane and now I’m a crack fein gotta ugly face but atleast a average ween I mean peen about to fail out of school got called into the dean he was really mean so I asked if I could suck his peen and he said why yes did yk I’m vermillioncore

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan