Why did this Polish bitch Ghost???

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
She was typing paragraphs at first, then out of nowhere just ghosts.
IMG 1198 IMG 1199 IMG 1201 IMG 1202 IMG 1203 IMG 1204 IMG 1228 IMG 1223 IMG 1224

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Xangsane, sportsmogger and 2 others
@russiancelreturns @moggathon @Abhorrence @Iasacrko @IndraBC @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, NumbThePain, Latinolooksmaxxer and 5 others
I’ve noticed Non English speaking Europeans always say ‘and you?’

She has nice tits I guess. Probably not Chad enough idk
Yeah they say and you, maybe, mentality etc. EE mogs the us tho when it comes to white women

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and moggathon
Who knows. But this girl lost interest in you. Maybe a new mogger started texting her and was planning to rearrange her guts later.

I'm not feeling well, let's hangout another day
When a woman says another day, another time, some time, that means never by the way. It's a similar thing to when women say they are too busy to speak to you. It's bullshit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, needhollowcheeks, Latinolooksmaxxer and 6 others
Who knows. But this girl lost interest in you. Maybe a new mogger started texting her and was planning to rearrange her guts later.

When a woman says another day, another time, some time, that means never by the way. It's a similar thing to when women say they are too busy to speak to you. It's bullshit.
It sucks that western halo is losing its status in the US. Im not sure y this bitch spent all that time typing those paragraphs

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
Yeah they say and you, maybe, mentality etc. EE mogs the us tho when it comes to white women
I might take a trip when I’m 18 to slay

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Im not sure y this bitch spent all that time typing those paragraphs
I'll tell you. Women love socializing. Young women's lives are socialize, shop, fuck, eat, sleep, socialize, work, fuck, fuck, shop, socialize, eat, sleep.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, 9cel, Manletmachine and 4 others
I might take a trip when I’m 18 to slay
If the war is oner, then I would recommend Ukraine or Russia, but rn Poland is prob the safest bet for white Stacies. I even saw a redhead polina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, russiancelreturns and murdah
I'll tell you. Women love socializing. Young women's lives are socialize, shop, fuck, eat, sleep, socialize, work, fuck, fuck, shop, socialize, eat, sleep.
It seems like attention is like sex for women. They will do anything for it and act like straight up sociopaths tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Writing paragraphs is never a good sign

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, CFW432 and SubSigma
Writing paragraphs is never a good sign
I agree, but autism in women isn’t a falio for women especially if they r attractive

What’s your stats bud

• +1
I agree, but autism in women isn’t a falio for women especially if they r attractive
From what I have seen from me and others, they always ghost when writing paragraphs. Why would she want to meet you in person if she talks so much in text?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah and seethe
From what I have seen from me and others, they always ghost when writing paragraphs. Why would she want to meet you in person if she talks so much in text?
They r prob non nt. I got some attractive ones to meetup in person tho, but its hard to get them to consistently hangout tbh

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
What kind of Asian? Face rating?
Htn with hollow cheeks +hair and SEA. In the US I get mistaken for being latino, but in Europe I can pass as med.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, St.TikTokcel, russiancelreturns and 2 others
They r prob non nt. I got some attractive ones to meetup in person tho, but its hard to get them to consistently hangout tbh
I met a few attractive girls too. Sadly they ghosted after the first date which is why I’m here

why would u leave her instagram open here

• So Sad
Htn with hollow cheeks +hair and SEA. In the US I get mistaken for being latino, but in Europe I can pass as med.
I’m a high trust 3/4 Asian 1/4 British want to try out EE as well don’t know if it’ll work, 179cm htnish

• +1
cope, polish girls are BWC only.
Not a chance. All ethnics on this forum could instantly find a polish wife. So damn easy

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger, Manletmachine, murdah and 1 other person
She just lost interest, foid logic is retarded you won't ever understand it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Lookologist003, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
Not a chance. All ethnics on this forum could instantly find a polish wife. So damn easy
Polish girls, or slavics in generally are very racist to ethnics lmao. Except for maybe asians

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, Manletmachine, spongebob and 2 others
I’m a high trust 3/4 Asian 1/4 British want to try out EE as well don’t know if it’ll work, 179cm htnish
Its prob one of the best countries if you want white women, but it ain’t gonna be easy tho. You also need to lean into being british and put that into your bio.

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, murdah and try2beme
Polish girls, or slavics in generally are very racist to ethnics lmao. Except for maybe asians
Go to london or else

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, murdah and SubSigma
Ye slavs are based. Only country I can casually say nigger in out in public

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and murdah
She just lost interest, foid logic is retarded you won't ever understand it.
Brutal tbh. I got to rely on luck to get a girl

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Its prob one of the best countries if you want white women, but it ain’t gonna be easy tho. You also need to lean into being british and put that into your bio.
I can’t pass as white jfl don’t know if that K-pop shit will work

How are hot the women there?
Highest concentration of attractive white women 18-30. I was kinda speechless my first weekend here. Not that many fat women.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I can pm yea nea
You might have better luck, but you have to kpopmaxx since that is the only niche that works for asians. You also need to go out with a group cause slavic males are like white ethnics.

• +1
Meraki does well in Poland I thought pulls like htbs too IMO

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and seethe
Chang, @SubSigma pmed btw
Ttran is like the only true changlite+ cause of his stature but facially like mtn-htn there was like an insane psl hapa too but he’s a greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ttran1485, sportsmogger and seethe
I have never had a girl texting me in paragraphs that big. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Ttran is like the only true changlite+ cause of his stature but facially like mtn-htn there was like an insane psl hapa too but he’s a greycel
Animated GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
6’3 roidmaxxed antichrist of blackgymmax performs like merakilite too on old @Ttran1485
Isn’t that nigga facially deformed

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Isn’t that nigga is facially deformed
Cause of the hgh but his results were undeniable I thought he was ogre but still in person he probably gonna look like a specimen

• +1
Cause of the hgh but his results were undeniable I thought he was ogre but still in person he probably gonna look like a specimen
Yao ming mogs

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SubSigma and gooner23
She never liked you.

• So Sad