"Why did you change your username to Michael Myers?"

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Just kidding, nobody asked me why. But it's the username I had since 2010. I was 14 and I'm 28 now. Crazy to think it's been half a lifetime ago.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: coispet, nathan, Luffymaxxing and 12 others
What's that site?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
What's that site?
It's a long-defunct forum known as Zoklet. It ran from 2009 until 2014. Itself was an offshoot of &TOTSE, which ran from 1989 until 2009. Think of it like proto-4chan.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Ricky212, TechnoBoss and 3 others
It's a long-defunct forum known as Zoklet. It ran from 2009 until 2014. Itself was an offshoot of &TOTSE, which ran from 1989 until 2009. Think of it like proto-4chan.

So it was basically .org.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, lemonnz, Ricky212 and 8 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, TechnoBoss, zombie and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Do you regret spending your life on the internet?
I don't know what you are talking about. I started rotmaxxing in my early 20s. In my teens I was hanging out everyday, getting invited to birthday parties by boys and girls. This too as one of the few ethnics who went to a mostly white high school.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, aspiringexcel and Tabula Rasa
I don't know what you are talking about. I started rotmaxxing in my early 20s. In my teens I was hanging out everyday, getting invited to birthday parties by boys and girls. This too as one of the few ethnics who went to a mostly white high school.
Fuarkkkkk. Mogs me.

Michaels me

A very, very mild version of .org. Also, we didn't have any "Indians" there. Almost everyone was white. Some users have already died, some of them of them were my friends. Others I just got along with.
How did they die suicide? Cancer? Accident

99% sure ill end up with you i relate to you so much

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and M-1014
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, sub5c3l, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Oooh I remember TOTSE. They had a bunch of crazy shit on there like bomb making plans and how to do all kinds of crazy shit. This was the early days of the internet. That shit wont fly anymore.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Oooh I remember TOTSE. They had a bunch of crazy shit on there like bomb making plans and how to do all kinds of crazy shit. This was the early days of the internet. That shit wont fly anymore.
Jeez. Holy based. Didn't think you could get any cooler. Yup yup, they had a shit ton of guides on illegal shit. They were basically proto-4chan.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
Jeez. Holy based. Didn't think you could get any cooler. Yup yup, they had a shit ton of guides on illegal shit. They were basically proto-4chan.
Yup yup I lurked there. I actually was gonna mention this to another guy on this site. Some guy made a thread saying he had weird interests like word for word "making bombs" and I remembered lurking TOTSE when I was young JFL I was gonna mention it to him but the site is long gone now. I read all those kinds of "guides" - that was one of the OG sites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
jason vs michael

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l, TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
Yup yup I lurked there. I actually was gonna mention this to another guy on this site. Some guy made a thread saying he had weird interests like word for word "making bombs" and I remembered lurking TOTSE when I was young JFL I was gonna mention it to him but the site is long gone now. I read all those kinds of "guides" - that was one of the OG sites.
Mirin hard, I never lurked there because I found the other forum in 2010 and then it was already closed. I believe you can still access the guides, I can send a link if you wish.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and TechnoBoss
You'll aways be Gengy to me

• JFL
  • +1
Mirin hard, I never lurked there because I found the other forum in 2010 and then it was already closed. I believe you can still access the guides, I can send a link if you wish.
Yep send it my way. I think I found an archive of it a while back but I didn't save the links.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon and sub5c3l
I preferred the Gengar name

• +1
  • +1
You do tbh. I think I peaked at 9. Everything has been downhill since then.
@sub5c3l what you laughing at nigga?!im pouring my heart out boyo. @Iasacrko bully him

• JFL