Why didn't my dad play with me as a little boy?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Why was he always in bars and never taught me how to ride a bike, to swim, how to put on a tie, how to shave?
he was always working or at bars or sleeping.

and he never talked to me it's like i'm a stranger to him he doesnt really give a damn

he complained the other day that i'm like a girl and don't even know how to change a light bulb or some shit

i was like well i was raised by fucking girls i had no masculine figure in my life u didn't even play soccer with me once in my life or taught me anything or gave me any advice i was on my own the only thing u did was provide for us and im thankful for it but u never tried to build a relationship with me

he laughed it off and left i think i got into his head tbh he was looking kinda embarassed

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, try2beme, falcon1 and 2 others
Why was he always in bars and never taught me how to ride a bike, to swim, how to put on a tie, how to shave?

and he never talked to me it's like i'm a stranger to him he doesnt really give a damn

he complained the other day that i'm like a girl and don't even know how to change a light bulb or some shit

i was like well i was raised by fucking girls i had no masculine figure in my life u didn't even play soccer with me once in my life or taught me anything or gave me any advice i was on my own the only thing u did was provide for us and im thankful for it but u never tried to build a relationship with me

he laughed it off and left i think i got into his head tbh he was looking kinda embarassed
My dad said i wasnt his child beacuse i was ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12, soover4me, Tenshi and 2 others
He was not abusive duh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truecel12, try2beme, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12 and Willmogulater
He was not abusive duh
i'd rather get abused like tristan tate where his dad put him in a dark little box and locked him in there to teach him a lesson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12 and ASM5
thought something else from the title, shouldve done it the bad way though so you wouldnt end up here but on a rope

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
i'd rather get abused like tristan tate where his dad put him in a dark little box and locked him in there to teach him a lesson

Images   2024 02 15T175538053

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, scrunchables, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Would you have rather be poorer and raised properly by your father?

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and HTN_Mentalcel
its because u have klinefelters

he has good genetics but my mom doesnt

yeah it has something to do with it because he did say i was a strange child and that's a reason why he didn't try talking to me a lot
bit if he had kid with another women then u wouldn't be the result

he has good genetics but my mom doesnt

yeah it has something to do with it because he did say i was a strange child and that's a reason why he didn't try talking to me a lot
thats pretty sad man
how can u be a weird child though arent all children weird
unless u wanted to play with barbies and stuff

Better than not being abused

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Sounds like alcohol had him sucked in

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
He played with your cock

• +1
If he didnt abuse u i dont give a flying fuck and u have nothing to complain about

If I had a faggot son Id focus on myself too

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
If he didnt abuse u i dont give a flying fuck and u have nothing to complain about

Ethnics dads dont play with their sons lol

• +1
Ethnics dads dont play with their sons lol
He thinks ppl will feel sorry that his dad didnt come out of a american movie. Fucking white faggots bro! Deluded people as fuck no wonder they all turn gay and kill themselves when faced with the smallest shi
Softest ppl ever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truecel12, k1llsw1tch and sportsmogger
He thinks ppl will feel sorry that his dad didnt come out of a american movie. Fucking white faggots bro! Deluded people as fuck no wonder they all turn gay and kill themselves when faced with the smallest shi
Softest ppl ever
Imma play with my future son though

• JFL

bro he legit didn't talk to me once

nigga, ik u dont care but it was andrew + his dad just locked him dark in the room because his son wanted a night bulb

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames