why do all heightmaxxers use ridiculous amounts of AI?

M

MA_ascender

Zephir
1mg a day anastrozole is used on literal WOMEN for fucks sake. they have estrogen levels so many times greater than men, to me anything more than 0.25 mg of anastrozole is a waste of AI and health

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, northern mogger, mathis and 1 other person
tagging heightmaxxers: @heightmaxxing @tempelcat4 @mathis @maxxmclooks (not heightmaxxer but yk )

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, northern mogger and <6PSLcel
really no idea, its dumb as fuck

higher dose=more sides

imo heightmaxx dose of aromasin would be 3.125 or 6.25

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger

higher dose=more sides

in the ballpark of 0.125 mg or 0.25 mg arimidex. we just need someone to do bloodwork on 0.25 vs 0.5 vs 1 mg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, maxxmclooks and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and maxxmclooks
holy shit i've been taking 2mg ed for past 6 months. no sides except reduced libido and maybe a lil hairloss

• +1
holy shit i've been taking 2mg ed for past 6 months. no sides except reduced libido and maybe a lil hairloss
drop your dose bro this cant be good. if no side effects your shit is fake no cap

• +1
im still waiting for my arimidex to come, but when i start taking it, ill probably do 0.5mg

• +1
drop your dose bro this cant be good. if no side effects your shit is fake no cap
i mean i literally told you i have reduced libido. i went from jerking off everyday to like once every 4-7

• +1
i mean i literally told you i have reduced libido. i went from jerking off everyday to like once every 4-7
crashed estrogen sides are more brutal than just loss of libido. I think your stuff is underdosed

• +1
crashed estrogen sides are more brutal than just loss of libido. I think your stuff is underdosed
could it be because i'm 25% bf or maybe i'm just not affected by sides that much? also what are the sides of crashed estrogen?

• +1
Hot flashes.
Night sweats.
Insomnia.
LOSING HAIR ALLLLL OVER
No libido
ED
losing all your muscle

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and boss8055
bumpmaxxed replycel

@HTN_Mentalcel cmon bro say something

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Hot flashes.
Night sweats.
Insomnia.
LOSING HAIR ALLLLL OVER
No libido
ED
losing all your muscle
Idk, I have insane sides from even a little dosage of anastrozole, but on the other hand I can pop aromasin like a candy without any sides. It's just my personal experience tho

higher dose=more sides

u cant fucking cut it lower than 6.25

higher dose=more sides

under 5 gram doesnt have effect on eostrogen

1mg a day anastrozole is used on literal WOMEN for fucks sake. they have estrogen levels so many times greater than men, to me anything more than 0.25 mg of anastrozole is a waste of AI and health
Because for most people 0.25 doesn’t do shit. 1mg didn’t even lower my e2 enough (I did bloodwork) You need to dose high otherwise your gonna close your growth plates. In all these studies were they use kids they give them a normal dosage like 1mg of anas or 2.5mg of letro. If you wanna dose low go ahead, but don’t cry if your plates close.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Van and elemanzelvadre
Because for most people 0.25 doesn’t do shit. 1mg didn’t even lower my e2 enough (I did bloodwork) You need to dose high otherwise your gonna close your growth plates. In all these studies were they use kids they give them a normal dosage like 1mg of anas or 2.5mg of letro. If you wanna dose low go ahead, but don’t cry if your plates close.
agreed!!! I will just copy what the studies give them

ill do bloodwork bhai but you seem like a high aromatizer do you have bitch tits?

is there any proof this shit even works lol

Not saying you should copy, but it’s a good indicator. Everyone reacts different to it.

brainlabz shi is fake lmfao

Heightmaxxing is so brutal

Unless ur htn it doesnt matter unless ur 6’2-6’3

Heightmaxxing is so brutal

Unless ur htn it doesnt matter unless ur 6’2-6’3
Obviously if you’re on the very short side it’s different thougu

Don't know crashing estrogen too low can even slow bone growth. Estrogen is one of the most important things for bone growth. Sadly its also what closes the plates so hard to get doseage right

Don't know crashing estrogen too low can even slow bone growth. Estrogen is one of the most important things for bone growth. Sadly its also what closes the plates so hard to get doseage right
are you using 1 mg ?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
  • +1
good bhai thats sort of my plan. did you get any bloodwork? on any hgh? how much did you grow?
Haven't got blood work probably should tho. Only on mk atm need to get a job so I can afford more stuff. 1inch growth but my posture was fucked up before

Haven't got blood work probably should tho. Only on mk atm need to get a job so I can afford more stuff. 1inch growth but my posture was fucked up before
great how long you been doing this for? current height? and pls @ me when bloodwork drops

• +1
great how long you been doing this for? current height? and pls @ me when bloodwork drops
3 Months. 5,8 rn was 5,7 I think majority of growth was posture but some is actual growth. Almost 17 btw. Will do

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
3 Months. 5,8 rn was 5,7 I think majority of growth was posture but some is actual growth. Almost 17 btw. Will do
wishing you plenty of growth bhai :love:

• Love it