Why do americans like to kick their kids out of their house after 18?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
What kind of cultureless behavior is this?They send their own kids out of their home once they turn 18. They cant wait to get rid of them. It's like they were just tolerating them all this while. I don't understand the argument of them learning to become independent etc.

What tf do you expect an 18 year old to do especially in todays economy. This shit might have worked in thr 1950s or 60s but in 2024 even if he does 2-3 part time jobs he'll barely be able to afford rent in major cities and to be able to get his shit together he would atleast need 5-6 years. Just kick your kids out to suffer in their prime and waste their youth theory.

Parents who don't set their kids for success are deadbeats and shouldn't have kids in the first place. Don’t have kids if you can’t afford to give them a good life. These parents are setting their child up for a life of struggling they should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Big White Cuck, LooksOrDeath and 19 others
Tagging eaglecels

@TheTakeoverHasBegun @chosen-one @autistic_tendencies @Aloha @SidharthTheSlayer @Kamui @Bushman @defezman @Copeful

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
They brought a nigger home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Kristin, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
mogs being caged like a bird by overbearing ethnic parents

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Kristin, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
Tagging eaglecels

@TheTakeoverHasBegun @chosen-one @autistic_tendencies @Aloha @SidharthTheSlayer @Kamui @Bushman @defezman @Copeful
Only wybois do that shit, I don’t see ethnics doing it as much tb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and Jason Voorhees
A couple of my friends stay with their parents and their parents charge rent. One is 19 jfl. Like wtf, maybe 22+ I understand being more strict, even 20+ but why 19? If anything it'll cause him to move out later since it'll eat into his savings

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Jason Voorhees and autistic_tendencies
Americans are very individualistic
Basically make your own way in this world as soon as possible
My parents didn't kick me out, though
I stayed with them until I was 20 when I got myself a house

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, aspiringexcel, Kamui and 2 others
A couple of my friends stay with their parents and their parents charge rent. One is 19 jfl. Like wtf, maybe 22+ I understand being more strict, even 20+ but why 19? If anything it'll cause him to move out later since it'll eat into his savings
Yeah the parents who charge rent are legit evil
Hahahhahahah

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 28541, overtier1011 and 5 others
Dude my parents are pajeets and they still wanted to kick me out the house at 18. They are always talking about how kids my age are out of the house already. What they don't realize is that I am literally worth less than trash in this economy and my effort is meaningless. It's a double edged sword of ethnic bluepilled parenting and American detachment. I am just a curry slave for society but they think that I will become some rich guy if I "apply myself"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Alt Number 3, wishIwasSalludon and 6 others
mogs being caged like a bird by overbearing ethnic parents
there's a middle ground between kicking your kids out at 18 and being overbearing. Parents can still be supportive and involved in their kids' lives without being controlling or overbearing. And still thr latter is much better than being abandoned like some expired goods after you turn 18.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LooksOrDeath, Kristin and 6 others
It's not about age it's about giving the kid a fighting chance. If he has a degree, a job, has his own place or can afford one with decent enough income then I'd understand that but kicking a teenager is just cruel.

Last edited:
Demonic tbh. I would legit abandon my parents if they forcefully kicked me out.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
You’re 20? Bruv I thought you were like 17 💀

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
bbc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Abhorrence and Kamui
Dude my parents are pajeets and they still wanted to kick me out the house at 18. They are always talking about how kids my age are out of the house already. What they don't realize is that I am literally worth less than trash in this economy and my effort is meaningless. It's a double edged sword of ethnic bluepilled parenting and American detachment. I am just a curry slave for society but they think that I will become some rich guy if I "apply myself"
Ethnic parents can be evil af sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, zura and SidharthTheSlayer
Demonic tbh. I would legit abandon my parents if they forcefully kicked me out.
How can you abandon your parents at that point? Mfer they already abandoned you :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, lunin7 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Ethnic parents can be evil af sometimes
No just Asian parents. The American rice and curry brah life is fucked from the onset, mostly because of bluepilled parents forcing him to spend his formative years studycelling hard instead of playing with NT white, hispanic, and black friends. Then those same niggas he couldn't hang out with in high school are the ones getting into his top college, while rice and curry brah struggles to be accepted into his bottom 3. Other ethnic parents may beat their children but they do not steal their childhood like this. Asian parents set you up to be a cuck for life.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Zonar
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Jason Voorhees and SidharthTheSlayer
white brah parents arent human, just ego shapeshifters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and aspiringexcel
JFL at charging your CHILDREN rent. In my balkan slum parents let the kids stay till theyre stable or they save up and give them money to jewmaxx and stemcel in germany/switzerland/austria and sometimes australia.

Why have children if youre gonna do that?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
I am lucky to get good parents

• +1
What kind of cultureless behavior is this?They send their own kids out of their home once they turn 18. They cant wait to get rid of them. It's like they were just tolerating them all this while. I don't understand the argument of them learning to become independent etc.

What tf do you expect an 18 year old to do especially in todays economy. This shit might have worked in thr 1950s or 60s but in 2024 even if he does 2-3 part time jobs he'll barely be able to afford rent in major cities and to be able to get his shit together he would atleast need 5-6 years. Just kick your kids out to suffer in their prime and waste their youth theory.

Parents who don't set their kids for success are deadbeats and shouldn't have kids in the first place. Don’t have kids if you can’t afford to give them a good life. These parents are setting their child up for a life of struggling they should be ashamed of themselves.
My kids will always be welcome. They'll each have a key to any property I own and they can come any time day or night without giving notice. They can stay as long as they want to. Boys will be encouraged to strike it out on their own from the time they're very young but they'll never have the pressure of having to leave. Girls will be discouraged from leaving the house until they're married.

• +1
Only wybois do that shit, I don’t see ethnics doing it as much tb
Yeah I lived with my parents til 21 qnd only had to move because college bcz of uni, may Allah bless their soul

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Jason Voorhees
Imagine that in today's economy

• +1
I’ve only seen this accusation online.

Most parents I’ve met have supported their kids all the way through college and until they are stably employed. Kicking your kids to the curb as soon as they leave HS makes no financial sense. They don’t want to waste 18 years of investment by abandoning their kids at the very start of adulthood

My observations may be biased bc most of the people I know are wealthy and intelligent.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Jason Voorhees
just become an engineer

• +1
whites welcome challenges and take risks in order to explore all the options that are available to them, deathniks live with mommy and daddy for life like khabib

basically, it's a genetic fitness test. if you die, you die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, wishIwasSalludon, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
How

• +1
jfl disgusting parents taking money from his 19 yo kid only in western countries btw

• +1
it is definitely something that happens here. My friend who is white is paying for rent with his own money and if he comes back to work in my hometown his mother told him to find his own apartment jfl

the thing is that these white boomers don't realize the world doesn't work like it did in the 50s. You don't just shake hands with some chump after walking into mcdonalds and get a job to feed ur family.

• +1
How u buy house
Technically they mostly bought it for me but I picked it out and also chipped in
My family is well off so as long as we do what we're supposed to do, they don't see a problem buying us big stuff
The house isn't anything crazy, though
Not like a mansion

• +1
having kids is a (usually uneffective) ploy to fix a marriage until the kid grows up and the parents sex drives and smv become too low to easily cheat and leave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, LooksOrDeath and Jason Voorhees
whites welcome challenges and take risks in order to explore all the options that are available to them, deathniks live with mommy and daddy for life like khabib

basically, it's a genetic fitness test. if you die, you die.
Just abandon your kids in a shithole economy and doom them to suffer theory

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and LooksOrDeath
It's cultural, look at people in tribes, they live with their family their whole life and I've noticed this with low class races(blacks, ethnics, Mexicans) living in developed countries they tend to live with parents past 30 with no problems

This happens mostly with white people