Why do Amerimutts worship Niggers ?

A

ArcticStorm

Banned
"Muh BLM" "Muh slavery" "Muh reparations" "Muh equality" "Muh race mixing is good"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Razeb, rand anon and 5 others
Los Angeles Kanye GIF by LA vs. Hate

• JFL
Reactions: bedes, klip11, Razeb and 8 others
@Ekil73_YT @Graham @Dr. Bruh @Ai Impact @cloUder @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Michael Myers
media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, St.TikTokcel, rand anon and 3 others
That too but it seems genuine a lot of times , Amerimutts have Negrophilia , they genuinely want Niggers in their country

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, zura, Michael Myers and 1 other person
That too but it seems genuine a lot of times , Amerimutts have Negrophilia , they genuinely want Niggers in their country
its too complex to explain but cumskins in america are completely owned by niggers

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, klip11, Patient A and 2 others
I have to pretend to like them here jfl Otherwise I get called racist

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and AutisticGymcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, klip11, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
Why do you care, what does your obession with niggas get you. Do you get money from it? Do you yourself want to move to America. As a race it’s hilarous how we live rent free in everybody’s head,

Why do you give a fuck, are you not yourself obsessed with them by proxy of being obsessed by their obsession with blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Why do you care, what does your obession with niggas get you. Do you get money from it? Do you yourself want to move to America. As a race it’s hilarous how we live rent free in everybody’s head,

Why do you give a fuck, are you not yourself obsessed with them by proxy of being obsessed by their obsession with blacks.
Seems like I triggered a Nigger didn't I ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, AscensionMan98, rand anon and 2 others
Screenshot 20230604 155719 Gallery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, PubertyMaxxer, rand anon and 4 others
Seems like niggers live rent free in your head.
Don’t worry though, amercia will continue and ALWAYS will be obessed and worship blacks this is a fact as true as the sky being blue so get used to it BITCH or I’ll stab you in your neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 29155, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Seems like niggers live rent free in your head.
Don’t worry though, amercia will continue and ALWAYS will be obessed and worship blacks this is a fact as true as the sky being blue so get used to it BITCH or I’ll stab you in your neck
I'm from Europe , I don't give a shit you Nigger

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, rand anon, Deleted member 30037 and 2 others
"Muh BLM" "Muh slavery" "Muh reparations" "Muh equality" "Muh race mixing is good"
White guilt. :feelskek: It’s only libtards who do it though that’s why I don’t like ‘em.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29639, aspiringexcel and ArcticStorm
Yes @PrinceLuenLeoncur is a nigger who likes to LARP. Everyone who knows him knows he’s a LARPer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, aspiringexcel and ArcticStorm
what makes u think amerimutts worship niggers

what makes u think amerimutts worship niggers
Bro lol , have you seen that they literally do anything for them and saying the "N word" is considered a capital crime

Bro lol , have you seen that they literally do anything for them and saying the "N word" is considered a capital crime
what have they done for them positively?

police literally kill niggers and they're in poverty in usa

and oh no calling them a nigger is seen as bad, totally worshipping

• Hmm...
what have they done for them positively?
BLM for example , heard a lot of Urban Whites supporting it there
police literally kill niggers and they're in poverty in usa
They used to kill them years ago , nowadays they can't even kill one without Niggers going on a riots and White shitlibs ( majority of the Urban Whites ) siding with Niggers
and oh no calling them a nigger is seen as bad, totally worshipping
I mean why are you even defending Amerimutts ? Aren't you English ? Amerimutts will never be European , we are superior to those obese uncultured mutts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Cause he’s an autistic basement dwelling chud with no life . Blonde hair blue eye cope gives him a reason to live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Cause he’s an autistic basement dwelling chud with no life . Blonde hair blue eye cope gives him a reason to live
I'm also a Nordicist , Americans are literally mutts , tf are you talking about ?

BLM for example , heard a lot of Urban Whites supporting it there
what did blacks gain from that?

I mean why are you even defending Amerimutts ? Aren't you English ? Amerimutts will never be European , we are superior to those obese uncultured mutts
im not defending them. you just said they worship them

and havent told me 1 thing theyve done to worship them

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24507
They destroyed a lot of White businesses and also killed cops , BLM is literally a terrorist organization
which businesses did they destroy and how?

SJW's and shitlibs seem genuine in their Nigger loving
what have they actually done to worship them or benefit them in any way?

which businesses did they destroy and how?

what have they actually done to worship them or benefit them in any way?
Treating black people as humans is… LE BAD!!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 26859
Literally everywhere I go see it , social media , the news , it's all Nigger loving , we don't do that here in Europe
what do they do to show their love for them?!?!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and rand anon
what do they do to show their love for them?!?!
Do you have Social Media or the News ? Literally BLM rallies are full of Urban Whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
we are spiritually black

Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

― Carl Jung

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 23391
BBC brainwash son

Patronizing negroes has always been an indelible fixture of the liberal element in the Anglo-Protestant American upper class. Southerners and Americans in general were even negrified in their behaviors to some extent at the turn of the twentieth century, as Mr. Jung so eloquently documented. However, due the jewish media promotion of negro culture and its dispersion broadly throughout American society due to mass media (particularly the internet), this trend has accelerated substantially. Gen Z have been raised in the mire of negro culture, mannerisms, music, fashion sense, behaviors, etc. They worship negroes because negroes are their spiritual forefathers - since they were raised from birth to think and behave like negrified mongrels, even if they are of pure white racial stock.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, looksmaxxed, ArcticStorm and 2 others
Patronizing negroes has always been an indelible fixture of the liberal element in the Anglo-Protestant American upper class. Southerners and Americans in general were even negrified in their behaviors to some extent at the turn of the twentieth century, as Mr. Jung so eloquently documented. However, due the jewish media promotion of negro culture and its dispersion broadly throughout American society due to mass media (particularly the internet), this trend has accelerated substantially. Gen Z have been raised in the mire of negro culture, mannerisms, music, fashion sense, behaviors, etc. They worship negroes because negroes are their spiritual forefathers - since they were raised from birth to think and behave like negrified mongrels, even if they are of pure white racial stock.
I hate the nigger/jewmerican slang more than anything. Muh rizz muh slay muh bestie muh ate muh slaps muh cap muh valid muh tea.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lysine and ArcticStorm