Why do Asians have such amazing undereye area?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Their undereye area is literally insane.

Mine is better

Mine is better

Cope

Get Infraorbital Implants ASAP

• Woah
Reactions: tinderhacker
Big and high-set cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Their undereye area is literally insane.
It is because of fat, Mongoloid skull have rounder orbitals than caucasic and african skull, but their fat storages made them look like they have no upper and under eyelid exposure.

Meanwhile whites and blacks need to have good orbitals to not have upper eyelid exposure or under eyelid exposure, but last one can benefit too from fat storages and collagen, see per example Alain Delon

Giphy 1

It is because of fat, Mongoloid skull have rounder orbitals than caucasic and african skull, but their fat storages made them look like they have no upper and under eyelid exposure.

Meanwhile whites and blacks need to have good orbitals to not have upper eyelid exposure or under eyelid exposure, but last one can benefit too from fat storages and collagen, see per example Alain Delon

View attachment 107356

How to know if you'r a mix of both phenotypes ?
are mine any good or you can't see them ?
I mean do i need implants ? @Hector @Nosecel9000

Last edited:
How to know if you'r a mix of both phenotypes ?
are mine any good or you can't see them ?
I mean do i need implants ? @Hector @Nosecel9000

You don't seem to have mongoloid orbitals. Qnd you don't seem to need implants

shit. i wish i had my mongolian grandmother's cheekbones. they are big as fuck.

shit. i wish i had my mongolian grandmother's cheekbones. they are big as fuck.

i wish too having meek's cheekbones, but i'm happy with mine, visible and high set, a little bit lower than the opry's ones.
Fillers here we go.

i wish too having meek's cheekbones, but i'm happy with mine, visible and high set, a little bit lower than the opry's ones.
Fillers here we go.
my jaw also could've been much better if i had had braces. during my childhood my lower lip was more forward grown than my upper one and my jaw looked much better.

my jaw also could've been much better if i had had braces. during my childhood my lower lip was more forward grown than my upper one and my jaw looked much better.

I see.
Put them now, it'll work too.
I just need to lose bf, i have a very good tier lower third thankfully. But the only thing i wished is predator eyes...

I see.
Put them now, it'll work too.
I just need to lose bf, i have a very good tier lower third thankfully. But the only thing i wished is predator eyes...
i'm 23 years old pal so it won't help now. my jaw started to getting worse when i become a 13 years old boy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i'm 23 years old pal so it won't help now. my jaw started to getting worse when i become a 13 years old boy.

i'm so sorry for you, and bimax ?