why do bands act weird and stuck up irl

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
for example I’ll meet a band member
outside the venue and I’ll chat and he’ll be looking at me kinda weird or inspecting me like I’m an alien and give very professional responses as if he’s in a job interview but when I see videos of him on IG he’s being silly and loose

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and 5'7 zoomer
outside the venue and I’ll chat and he’ll be looking at me kinda weird or inspecting me like I’m an alien and give very professional responses as if he’s in a job interview but when I see videos of him on IG he’s being silly and loose
Never met a band guy… but he prolly wasn’t comfortable around you that’s why he was acting like that I do that too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
i met dave grohl when i was baby he made silly faces at me:)

• JFL
Never met a band guy… but he prolly wasn’t comfortable around you that’s why he was acting like that I do that too
Why would he be uncomfortable around me? Did he think I was an odd ball

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Some are good check out hate5six

• JFL
Why would he be uncomfortable around me? Did he think I was an odd ball
No maybe you’re not really a friend or close friend of his… I act cool and nt with people I don’t relate to and have nothing in common with or just don’t know them yet, but I act like an autistic around close friends of me lol

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Y
No maybe you’re not really a friend or close friend of his… I act cool and nt with people I don’t relate to and have nothing in common with or just don’t know them yet, but I act like an autistic around close friends of me lol
yeah but after he talked to me he talked to some other random fan but he was more laid back with that persom

Y

yeah but after he talked to me he talked to some other random fan but he was more laid back with that persom
Plus he’s a band guy pretty much all of em are weird aren’t they?

• +1
Plus he’s a band guy pretty much all of em are weird aren’t they?
True or maybe since his band isn’t super super famous he’s weirded out that I treated him like a celebrity and asked for a photo and his autograph

why are you ignoring me

• JFL
rate please

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Vermilioncore
True or maybe since his band isn’t super super famous he’s weirded out that I treated him like a celebrity and asked for a photo and his autograph
Well no wonder he did that lmfao

• JFL
He could smell incel on u

probably from all the fan normies blowing smoke up their ass and sucking their dick. some of them are retarded and narcy enough to believe that these easily influenced rubes worshipping them really means they're gods gift to mankind :soy:

• JFL