Why do black people always randomly talk to me?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Idk if its just low inhib genes or them being NT but the amount of times some black guy starts a convo with me irl is weird. I don't even live in a black area its like 10% and yet more random blacks have talked to me then White people.

Some 6'4 black guy in the bathroom told me he liked my airforces scared tf out of me tho cause I thought he was going to rob me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, tyroneorkms, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
You have high BBC appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Whitepill_Saint, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
they tryna rob u don’t trust em

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, slavicpsycho, ElTruecel and 2 others
they tryna rob u don’t trust em
Yeah probably true they always talk to me in the shadiest places/times like 3 am at a gas station but idk some seem alr

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Yeah probably true they always talk to me in the shadiest places/times like 3 am at a gas station but idk some seem alr
black ppl have no reason to be talking to people of other races. if they do it’s because they want something from u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, thereallegend and Deleted member 11126
black ppl have no reason to be talking to people of other races. if they do it’s because they want something from u
Some of them are just high asf tho

• +1
Some of them are just high asf tho
could be, but I wouldn’t take my chances with em. they are very good at lying and manipulating, they can switch in an instance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
could be, but I wouldn’t take my chances with em. they are very good at lying and manipulating, they can switch in an instance.
I always carry a switch blade crackheads and druggies always be messing with people

• +1
Idk if its just low inhib genes or them being NT but the amount of times some black guy starts a convo with me irl is weird. I don't even live in a black area its like 10% and yet more random blacks have talked to me then White people.

Some 6'4 black guy in the bathroom told me he liked my airforces scared tf out of me tho cause I thought he was going to rob me
You need to come to Detroit and hang with the homies. We'd love to have you. You can get introduced to a slightly overweight Shaniqua

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Deleted member 11126 and thereallegend
Even on this forum black brothers hold you down

• Hmm...
Trying to ascend with you. It’s time for you to BBC maxx boyo

ayo wyboi, i like dem forces, im tryna cop me sum, lemme see em

Wyd?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 47552, JustShower and 4 others
because they're friendly

• +1

Built for BBC

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Do you happen to have a big ass?

Cause you're ethnic