Why do black women hate it when black men like white women

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Black women always get jealous when a black man gets a white girl. Especially if the black guy is good looking or rich.

@Kamui
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Trilogy any thoughts on this

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, greywind, KING REIDYZ and 10 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Xangsane, sudanguy and 5 others

It’s mainly cuz black women (specifically dark and brown skin) know that they are completely bottom tier in SMV and that the men that they actually want (i.e Tyronelites and Tyrone’s) usually date out or only date lightskin foids

Some black men also get triggered when black women choose to date out but they’re usually the cringe ass muh black love black nationalist blackcels who believe that women should owe them their loyalty since the only thing they share is skin color even tho those women would rather see them dead than ever touch them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 29581, KING REIDYZ and 12 others
Having one gender in your race be high smv and the other being the lowest is crazy as hell bro. I could date any black woman and it wouldn’t be my looksmatch.

It’s fun but it’s weird. Then boons retaliate with “muh self hate”

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Xangsane, ICXCLuvr and 2 others
It’s mainly cuz black women (specifically dark and brown skin) know that they are completely bottom tier in SMV and that the men that they actually want (i.e Tyronelites and Tyrone’s) usually date out or only date lightskin foids

Some black men also get triggered when black women choose to date out but they’re usually the cringe ass muh black love black nationalist blackcels who believe that women should owe them their loyalty since the only thing they share is skin color even tho those women would rather see them dead than ever touch them
I remember a few years ago like in 2018-2019, I worked at a high school. This particular high school was like 60 something percent white and 30 something percent black and the rest currys. And I overheard this Shaniqua talking to this black guy and she said to him "why you only talk to white girls and light skin girls" in my head I was like jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, KING REIDYZ, Xangsane and 3 others
Having one gender in your race be high smv and the other being the lowest is crazy as hell bro. I could date any black woman and it wouldn’t be my looksmatch.

exactly why I'm going the white girl route. So many ugly black bitches

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 1966Ford, sportsmogger and 3 others
Because when black guys get white girls black feMALES see it as black guys saying "you are inferior"
It's all self esteem issues and the fact they have low smv like the user above said

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, VenatorLuparius, stamaster21 and 5 others
they know what he's worth and they know what white wymxn are worth. they're kind of blackpilled like that

They only cope with calling it self hate cuz there’s a huge PSL/SMV disparity between the sexes

What makes a black male attractive, makes a black woman subhuman in comparison

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, stamaster21, sudanguy and 5 others
Because when black guys get white girls black feMALES see it as black guys saying "you are inferior"
It's all self esteem issues and the fact they have low smv like the user above said
It is what it is. Plus, they act as if they would choose a blackcel over a good looking white guy (if they get the option) because "muh racial loyalty".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frost969, VenatorLuparius, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
I remember a few years ago like in 2018-2019, I worked at a high school. This particular high school was like 60 something percent white and 30 something percent black and the rest currys. And I overheard this Shaniqua talking to this black guy and she said to him "why you only talk to white girls and light skin girls" in my head I was like jfl
LMAO some shit happened like that to me too in HS

Some dark skin sheboon tried gaslighting me once cuz she’s never seen me talk to a pure black foid and all of them were mixed/lightskin, I tried my hardest to change the subject but the bitch kept egging me on about it
exactly why I'm going the white girl route. So many ugly black bitches
winter soldier mode all 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger and klip11
seeing black men disrespect black women is funny as fuck as a non-black bystander

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, 1966Ford and sportsmogger
LMAO some shit happened like that to me too in HS

Some dark skin sheboon tried gaslighting me once cuz she’s never seen me talk to a pure black foid and all of them were mixed/lightskin, I tried my hardest to change the subject but the bitch kept egging me on about it

winter soldier mode all 2024
Big booty mulatto hoe or big booty white hoe

Imo bbmh < bbwh
For some reason when white girls have big asses it's always ridiculously fat and there face mogs lmao

• +1
Reactions: Frost969
seeing black men disrespect black women is funny as fuck as a non-black bystander
I'm not attempting to get with the black bitches if there not mulatto. All they want is gangbangers and niggas serving life in prison lmao fuck no

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 5 others
Black women always get jealous when a black man gets a white girl. Especially if the black guy is good looking or rich.

@Kamui
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
Intrasexual competition.

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I thought you were albino

my skin is clearly not black

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Big booty mulatto hoe or big booty white hoe

Imo bbmh < bbwh
For some reason when white girls have big asses it's always ridiculously fat and there face mogs lmao
Objectively speaking the white foid mogs but I’d pick a mulatto over a white foid any day

I’m a sucker for them curly hair and colored eye phenos
IMG 1640 IMG 2073 IMG 9175
My kryptonite

• +1
Reactions: Frost969 and sportsmogger
I'm not attempting to get with the black bitches if there not mulatto. All they want is gangbangers and niggas serving life in prison lmao fuck no
Thugmaxxing is definitely not worth it if all you get is a ghetto Shaniqua that is probably a single mother. It would be more worth it if it got you suburban white girls

Thugmaxxing is definitely not worth it if all you get is a ghetto Shaniqua that is probably a single mother. It would be more worth it if it got you suburban white girls
I have recently found so many 10/10 white girls and I'm aiming for that not some stupid hoodeat bitch

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 1966Ford, Kamui and 1 other person
I think if you hung around black women for any significant enough time you'd see why we act this way
They are very unpleasant to be around

• +1
Reactions: greywind, KING REIDYZ, 1966Ford and 2 others
I think if you hung around black women for any significant enough time you'd see why we act this way
You sound like Tommy Sotomayor

You sound like Tommy Sotomayor
You just reminded me of a clip I downloaded the other day of him going off
Lmao

*Had to post it to imgur because this site is retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, 1966Ford, sportsmogger and 1 other person
My old school was mostly black/hispanic
Hispanics were npcs that didn't speak english
I was chill with all the black males but beefed with all the black females

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, KING REIDYZ, FaceandBBC and 2 others

@Kamui
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
Good tatucs don’t give up the overall strategy.

What is the strategy and goal for black women? To get the best genes for their children possible
Tactics:
Neg Tyrone’s and Chads into dating black women

Lie to Blackcels about race loyalty and black love for free shit.

Try to date out for white Chads/Chadrones if possible.
F46124DE 6187 469E B5D8 9B1C039B19D2

• Woah
Reactions: klip11
Good tatucs don’t give up the overall strategy.

What is the strategy and goal for black women? To get the best genes for their children possible
Tactics:
Neg Tyrone’s and Chads into dating black women

Lie to Blackcels about race loyalty and black love for free shit.

Try to date out for white Chads/Chadrones if possible.
View attachment 2574083
They consider Chadrones as black, if he has one black parent

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
You just reminded me of a clip I downloaded the other day of him going off
Lmao

*Had to post it to imgur because this site is retarded

He’s not wrong tho I think like 20% of balck women have STDs and that’s not a fucking joke

If y’all ever lay with a sheboon y’all niggas better wrap up, you know them hood Pookies be smashing them raw wit no condom either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, mulattomaxxing, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
Probably because Black men are Black womens only option, since no one else wants them, this is why whenever you see a White dude or any other race of guy praise Black Women, they become famous and get hoes, it's incredibly easy to get Black Women.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, KING REIDYZ, 1966Ford and 2 others
They can sense their toxic personality. These black women just need more confidence and therapy.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Trilogy and klip11
@human304
@Preston

Theyre big mulatto cock only, you darkskinned nigger
Mald harder you stupid mutt, they want to get fucked by 100% pure negroid charcoal KANGZ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, 1966Ford, mulattomaxxing and 3 others
Mald harder you stupid mutt, they want to get fucked by 100% pure negroid charcoal KANGZ
Why would they go down the racial hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and FaceandBBC
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, klip11, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
Black American women are ugly as fuck, the Mulattas and lightskinned ones are fine
Big booty Mullatos,lightskin,and white hoes is basically the only bitches I would fuck

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, zan and sportsmogger
No joke
There are some girls that were literally born for no other reason than to fuck black guys
There are some white bitches with body's that make my penis throb and my black mind go BLANK

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, 1966Ford, klip11 and 1 other person
Big booty Mullatos,lightskin,and white hoes is basically the only bitches I would fuck
Mulattas, Latinas, White girls, HAPA, Arabs, North Africans, yeah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Xangsane, 1966Ford and 1 other person