Why do boomers like to talk about when they used to play outside

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
They like to say fuck this generation and that it was more fun when they were kids

This generation is fucked

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, emeraldglass and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Trilogy
It is, but they were fucked in their own way too.
Every generation hates the new but this one is actually majorly fucked

and the one after even more now with ai

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and emeraldglass
Every generation hates the new but this one is actually majorly fucked

and the one after even more now with ai
It just gets worse. the world is down the shitter

I was born in 2000, and damn, this generation has changed so much. And not in a good way, if you ask me. We've grown up with all this fancy tech, thinking it makes us smarter, but it's actually made us dumber. I can see why those old farts can't stand our generation. Can you blame them?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
We've grown up with all this fancy tech, thinking it makes us smarter, but it's actually made us dumber.
It made us smarter and there's enough studies about it

It made us smarter and there's enough studies about it
Initially, it may seem like we're more intelligent because we possess knowledge of various random facts and such. However, the minds of today's children are completely fried, and they can't even go a single day without relying heavily on technology. Their dependence on it has become excessive. Leading to stupid challenges and more.

Initially, it may seem like we're more intelligent because we possess knowledge of various random facts and such. However, the minds of today's children are completely fried, and they can't even go a single day without relying heavily on technology. Their dependence on it has become excessive. Leading to stupid challenges and more.
Nah were actually higher IQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
because it was awesome

I don't give a fuck about tiktok, read the studies.
Disregard your studies; they will never be unbiased. No government or company will permit the publication of a paper or study that declares the current generation as intellectually inferior to previous ones.

We don't require studies to recognize that people these days are fucked up; simply step outside and you'll witness the evidence. People are behaving in an animalistic manner.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Disregard your studies; they will never be unbiased. No government or company will permit the publication of a paper or study that declares the current generation as intellectually inferior to previous ones.

We don't require studies to recognize that people these days are fucked up; simply step outside and you'll witness the evidence. People are behaving in an animalistic manner.
Cool argument.

Don't want to.
So I can verify, your supposed study turned out to be a fabrication just to win an argument with no factual basis. Glad we can concur on your limited understanding, then.

So I can verify, your supposed study turned out to be a fabrication just to win an argument with no factual basis. Glad we can concur on your limited understanding, then.
I know they're there I just don't feel like actively looking for it. You can do it yourself. Fuck my argument.

I know they're there I just don't feel like actively looking for it. You can do it yourself. Fuck my argument.
This leads me to the conclusion that you lack sufficient knowledge. If you don't have the motivation to search for a study you claim to have already read to win an argument, I doubt you would have read a study without any specific reason. So yeah, you're right, fuck your argument i suppose.

This leads me to the conclusion that you lack sufficient knowledge. If you don't have the motivation to search for a study you claim to have already read to win an argument, I doubt you would have read a study without any specific reason. So yeah, you're right, fuck your argument i suppose.
Whatever.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and emeraldglass