Why do chinks eat such disgusting food?

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken

Like what is this shit
5A047369 4CE0 46FD BF5E 8A0F1DE04F3A
AEBD42BB CFB3 4D36 98C1 510C3BFB90E6

Gooks truly are the most disgusting creatures on earth

What @HeightPilledum “girlfriend” serves him after a long whole day of masturbating to his very own WMAF instagram page.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Aero and Lefty Rankin
And then they be like “muh unseasoned”, and “muh unhealthy American food”, while eating literal shit.

25066B58 8C20 4074 B435 4E6C5C5762F2

Fucking nasty

we must liberate all chinese women into the west NOW

we must liberate all chinese women into the west NOW

Fuck no, they can all go rot with their looksmatched men.

Keep chinks in chinkland
EA46200D D825 4139 A9E5 F335B401C92D

Like what is this shit
View attachment 2896243View attachment 2896244

What @HeightPilledum “girlfriend” serves him after a long whole day of masturbating to his very own WMAF instagram page.

Chicken feet are excellent actually. Gotta eat em joint by joint but the center of the foot is where the prime succulence is at. Whenever chicken feet are being served I always wonder how many will be appropriate for me to take without appearing too greedy.

Pig's feet now, ohh boy! That is one of the best things there are. And I'm not talking like the pickled ones blacks eat in the US. I'm talking a huge sows' foot steamed in a pressure cooker.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, murdah, Xangsane and 1 other person
They eat all the animal as it should be,

• +1
Reactions: murdah and URL code
Chicken feet are excellent actually. Gotta eat em joint by joint but the center of the foot is where the prime succulence is at. Whenever chicken feet are being served I always wonder how many will be appropriate for me to take without appearing too greedy.

Pig's feet now, ohh boy! That is one of the best things there are. And I'm not talking like the pickled ones blacks eat in the US. I'm talking a huge sows' foot steamed in a pressure cooker.
OP is an obsessed faggot who cant stop thinking about asians

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Lefty Rankin
They eat all the animal as it should be,

3879F953 C03F 4E80 A2AB C69146F67BD6

Like what is this shit
View attachment 2896243View attachment 2896244

Chicken feet are full of collegen and aren't that bad texture wise. You can try canding them. Just make sure to strip the skin and cut off the nails before consumption.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision