why do fat bitches and bbc-only-looking foids give me iois when my hair is really short?

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
not like buzzcut short but on the verge

i notice fat bitches giving me iois and that blonde high pfl BBC only pheno begging to get railed type iois and had a few girls approach me

when my hair is long and curly (artbreeder character type hair) iois from fat bitches drops to 0 and i get iois from jbs and skinny petite chicks

why does this happen? any explanations?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Sens
@thereallegend stop lurking my threads and say something

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
fat and black women are the easiest to pull
maybe women prefer your longer hair

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and ripcordgod1
fat and black women are the easiest to pull
maybe women prefer your longer hair
idfk tbh i always ask girls what they prefer and they say idk or they prefer both I've had one bitch say i can get any haircut just not a buzzcut

I've even asked a barber she had no clue some retards said i should get a fade but I've tried before and it looks like shit

im just stuck with letting my hair grow out then cutting it short every few months, the long curly hair looks good at a specific length

bowl-cut9.jpg

You'll attract prime JB Stacies with this trust

wtf is bbc only look

not like buzzcut short but on the verge

i notice fat bitches giving me iois and that blonde high pfl BBC only pheno begging to get railed type iois and had a few girls approach me

when my hair is long and curly (artbreeder character type hair) iois from fat bitches drops to 0 and i get iois from jbs and skinny petite chicks

why does this happen? any explanations?
Women with high estrogen or older women prefers more masculine men since a buzzcut or a short haircut makes u more masculine looking