Why do foids always ask me if I'm wasian (hapa) when I'm 100% han chinese?

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Most foids that I meet ask me if I'm hapa or just assume I am without asking me and then when I say I'm 100% purebred Han Chinese they go "are you sure" and point out dumb stuff about how my hair looks dark brown instead of black and other features I have that according to them look "exotic" and how I look like some random hapa (or even straight up white) tiktoker and they pull out their phones and show me as if I should take it as a compliment (everytime it's some random brunette hapa or white prettyboy who doesn't look like me at all except in the vaguest sense)

Even NEA foids do this when they're supposed to know best what a purebred Han Chinese looks like, but whites are the worst offender.

I've never took a DNA test but I'm 100% sure I'm Han Chinese since I've asked my family about this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and IndraBC
Arent you 6'3 to?

your real father is an aryan

Normgroidspeak translation: "you're an ugly mutant"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 52566 and 2 others
Shut up faggot please cure ur shizopherenia

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 52566 and diamondbill
Most foids that I meet ask me if I'm hapa or just assume I am without asking me and then when I say I'm 100% purebred Han Chinese they go "are you sure" and point out dumb stuff about how my hair looks dark brown instead of black and other features I have that according to them look "exotic" and how I look like some random hapa (or even straight up white) tiktoker and they pull out their phones and show me as if I should take it as a compliment (everytime it's some random brunette hapa or white prettyboy who doesn't look like me at all except in the vaguest sense)

Even NEA foids do this when they're supposed to know best what a purebred Han Chinese looks like, but whites are the worst offender.

I've never took a DNA test but I'm 100% sure I'm Han Chinese since I've asked my family about this.
post face

• +1
Reactions: Balkansandsh and Lefty Rankin

Where were you born? And where in China is your family from?

Are you even chinese dawg

Brutal racepill

Doubt it.

Which part are you from?
wdym doubt it why would i larp about that
idk to be honest i think historically fuijan province but everybody thinks im from the north

idk to be honest i think historically fuijan province but everybody thinks im from the north
So your a hokkien diasporoid like all of the abc's

So your a hokkien diasporoid like all of the abc's
no very few pureblooded han chinese immigrate beyond the empire, theyre mostly non-han

ive met probably 3 pureblooded han chinese in the west apart from my family members in my life

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
no very few pureblooded han chinese immigrate beyond the empire, theyre mostly non-han

ive met probably 3 pureblooded han chinese in the west apart from my family members in my life
Why the fuck do you talk about pureblooded all the time. Most Chinese execpt maybe those living on the borders are pureblooded. It doesn't mean anything.

• JFL
Why the fuck do you talk about pureblooded all the time. Most Chinese execpt maybe those living on the borders are pureblooded. It doesn't mean anything.
yes but pureblooded ones dont immigrate out.

fujian = north china

good to see a fellow jungle gook

• JFL
  • JFL

They do now

Back in the 80s and 90s it was Cantonese and Fuzhounese

Now it’s everybody

• JFL

Nigga, America is filled with Han Chinese people lol, and they're all muh pure blooded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402 and sportsmogger
They generally get beat up by huge black guys
Good, I'm sick of this larping Chink thinking he's better than Ethnics when he gets mogged by them daily, dude probably sits in the corner of some mundane library, typing these larp stories up whilst studying for his calculus test.