Why do girls gymmax?

TB1997

TB1997

Ogremaxxed. Christ is king.
Think about it. 50 years ago no girls went to the gym. Now all of a sudden the gyms are filled with girls with very masculine attitudes.
They really embrace the masculine urge to lift heavy, be yolked, and some of them even bulk JFL:lul:.
I really don't get it. Why don't they get a hobby that they can actually be decent at? Like raising a child or cooking etc.? They literally can't even put on muscle mass..

What are your thoughts on this obvious psyop?

Don't even get me started on girls on roids. That is the weirdest shit to me.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, 5.5psl and IndraBC
They want to mog framecels like us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 80iq, LooksThinker, vampyre and 2 others
why do you care incel, i find women with muscles hot

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Soychadcell, niqfan625, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
joos did the brainwashing pretty well
females would start eating turds and be proud of it by enough jewish propagandas.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and TB1997
why do you care incel, i finf women with musckes hot
You are brainwashed. Do you think women had muscles 50 years ago?

To get bigger ass.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Soychadcell, Deleted member 6128 and 10 others
yes

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, TB1997 and 3 others
because muscle looks good on both men and women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, gietol and 7 others
Legs and glutes make sens but I don’t get why they train upper body it ruins their appeal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, niqfan625, Detective and 9 others
joos did the brainwashing pretty well
females would start eating turds and be proud of it by enough jewish propagandas.
Me when no argument so i blame it on the jewish people hurr durr
IMG 6393

They really embrace the masculine urge to lift heavy, be yolked, and some of them even bulk JFL:lul:.
Ive only seen these girls as influencers
Never seen an actual buff girl when I go to the gym daily
At best some girl has a nice back but none of them have a good yolked chest (good for them)

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
how does that change the fact that they're hot, alot of people would've found them attractive 50 years ago

Ive only seen these girls as influencers
Never seen an actual buff girl when I go to the gym daily
At best some girl has a nice back but none of them have a good yolked chest (good for them)
women are incapable of achieving that look without peds, so there's no need to worry about them getting too big.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TheBrownOne, TB1997 and 1 other person
To fuck the 0.01% top percentile of chads rather than the top 1%

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Think about it. 50 years ago no girls went to the gym. Now all of a sudden the gyms are filled with girls with very masculine attitudes.
I really don't get it. Why don't they get a hobby that they can actually be decent at? Like raising a child or cooking etc.? They literally can't even put on muscle mass..

To meet chadlites-chads at the gym and to grow a butt

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj and TB1997
these girls like to power trip.., they’re usually dating weird scrawny pencil neck freaks
Hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Because every insta influencer goes to the gym. Also to meet gymmaxxed chads.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LooksThinker and datboijj
Develop ass,small waist>attrack chads aka high valuable men>more followers on social media and living off it through becoming fitness trainer and selling workouts and nutrition plans to fat queens or marketing>boosting their egos

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TB1997, LooksThinker and 2 others
This member limits who may view their full profile.

U too my nignog

Its all love tho have a good day🤙🤙

U too my nignog

Its all love tho have a good day🤙🤙
im white you fucking idiot and also no i dont people can view my profile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Krakowski
y’all are such degenerate

to lose weight nigga

You might think they are trying to be buff in the chest but the one of the only way for a female to not have saggy tits is to build muscle under the chest. The look you find attractive in a very young girl is only maintained by the female working out the chest. Or by the time they are 21 their tits will be stretched out an saggy. You should want a girl that is working out the chest some. Not getting sick man looking tho. Toned. Girls workout excessively because of unrealistic standards the media says they should look like. Or all the men that say they are worthless and old at 18. If women just killed themselves at 18 who the fuck would take care of the children?

I think most girls 'go jim' because they want to get an ass by doing squats and using the treadmill or stairs because they want a lower body fat.
Apart from ass, abs and stay low fat I don't think females need anything else from working out.
The foids who lift heavy, go on roids, etc are uncanny and unnatractive, but they are few and far between.
Foids also like yoga and shit, and some gyms have those sorts of classes, so that's there too I guess.

• +1
because muscle looks good on both men and women.
for girls the amount that it starts to look masculine and ugly is after noob gains

power lifting bulked up women look like shit

most girls who gymmax like gymcels have a shit face so they are compensating for their shit face and small tits with some fat ass they are maxxing like us but unlike us girl with a shit face and small tits and fat ass can get herself some soy stud with money and be set for life

• +1