Why do girls send you pictures of yourself?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Gotten this a lot by now, I don't get it. Am I just autistic af? (well yeah)

What is the meaning of it? A girl I fucked yesterday sent me a video of myself. What am I supposed to say to that?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Primalsplit, murdah and 1 other person
Jfl boyo when did you ascend?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, incel194012940, Autismcel and 1 other person
6511.jpg

Jfl boyo when did you ascend?
Since I got to Thailand lol

But most importantly I've completely eliminated my anxiety, I'll tell send some crazy stories from this trip

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others

But most importantly I've completely eliminated my anxiety, I'll tell send some crazy stories from this trip

Atta boy, jbwmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada and normie_joe

how do you know it isn't just a response to your increase in SMV/social standing relative to your enviroment and will return when you come back?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Primalsplit
how do you know it isn't just a response to your increase in SMV/social standing relative to your enviroment and will return when you come back?
You make a good point but it's more general, I feel no anxiety or shame for most of my day.
I was coming late for a sleeper train running out the shower with just pants and shirt on with both my bags and a pair of dirty underpants fell out in front of like 50 people and a couple groups started laughing :lul:💀

I'd probably just have killed myself a year ago in that place meanwhile it just made me laugh too.

Also I feel more anxiety flirting with a thai girl than other white tourist girls, with the thais I can't really speak to them much and it's all just body language, that can be very akward.

( Then again it feels much better to communicate that way without ever saying a word, initially at least. )

But, even if this is true, it is much easier to do something you've done once before, there is no anxiety of what is gonna happen next, I remember the first time I kissed a girl it was very anxiety inducing and she had to initiate it, meanwhile with this girl only initiating dancing and sex with her made me feel uneasy/anxious.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Primalsplit
Bro is the Genghis khan of thailand

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and Danish_Retard
Any idea on the OP's question anyone?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Danish_Retard
Any idea on the OP's question anyone?
I thought more about it since yesterday

girls have only sent pics when we're apart, I still find weird ngl, but I think it's just them trying to show that they're thinking about you or something like that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
Ya this happened to me a couple times

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I thought more about it since yesterday

girls have only sent pics when we're apart, I still find weird ngl, but I think it's just them trying to show that they're thinking about you or something like that.
I get you mixed up with @HeightPilledum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Danish_Retard